Im trying to set up a fakie go fund me for a girl with cancer, and try to scam people on facebook. Any tips bros...

Im trying to set up a fakie go fund me for a girl with cancer, and try to scam people on facebook. Any tips bros? Experience?

This is a real low blow even for Sup Forums bro...

moralfag detected

wont work lmao, you're risking a lot for something that wont work

no he's right, this is a low blow even for Sup Forums

reported your IP to the fbi... have fun in prison fag

Holy fucking kek

Lol moral fags all around. I havent actually done anything, post my ip for proof silly bitch

find a kid with cancer and be an "agent" for them but instead of taking 5%-10% take the lions share and claim it as "administrative fees"

i don't mind OP's plan but this is plain shitty. take advantage of stupid people but not desperate people

I hope cancer karma bites you in the pancreas.

But this would involve me finding an actual cancer kid?

What's wrong with having STANDARDS?

desperate people act the stupidest. get a job in sales faggot it's pretty basic stuff.

No see, thats the cool part. Not scaming the family of the kid. Just rich white peeps on facebook

no the cool part is you make more money in a month than most people make in 2 years.

If you find pictures of a cancer kid remember to crop and edit them so they cant be reverse image searched
Also I would set up fake facebook accounts of their "parents"

That's a good idea. Add a bunch of people and wait to get like 100+ friends. Add somebody you sorta know from an affluent part of town and continue from there.

Best tip I can give is not to be greedy and stop if you already have a comfortable amout of money. If this makes any sort of news beyond some very local stations you are going to be busted.

just to let you know, this is real low blow even four chan

Would be ultimate karma if you got cancer OP. This is just a new level of immorality.

Hopefully he also has the money to pay for treatment then. You know money he scammed from rich white idiots.

All you fags telli,g me its immoral. Im broke with my own family to feed and noprospect of a job anytime soon. So give me ideas or you seend me money..,

stop being poor

Bitch. If you got it, lemme get it. Big money

the world is a cruel place and it’s all about survival. if OP needs/wants money and takes some retards donations, who btw don’t know how to reverse image search, for a fake go fund me, then so be it. OP gets moneys and Dubs, plus the donators feel like they did something good and will never know. people waste their money on all types of useles shit anyway and throw away so much leftover food/anything that could be recylced. on the grand scale of things, most people are wasting resources and money.

Just get cancer yourself... Everybody will be happy if you would. Lurk moar on Sup Forums and the cancer will be inevitable

>192.168.1.1

Enjoy prison, faget.

You need to think outside the box. Give a kid cancer.

This, buy an xray machine

I called a friend of mine, he's a fed. he said you can be arrested for intent. Enjoy prison.