youtu.be/c3Gfi3w5wA8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cloud's_War
youtu.be/irnvDeFZEPA?t=1m18s
youtu.be/Z_DPWJy4xcU
youtube.com/watch?v=m-YWtdx1bv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't.

Thank you for recognizing this fact best ally Macedonia.

they lost the civil war

youtube.com/watch?v=lzFucqDElyE

USA USA USA USA USA

Almost every American intervention backfires and leads to a pyrrhic victory.

WW1 leads to WW2 leads to the cold war and communist occupation and decolonisation.
Vietnam gets overrun once they leave.
Afghanistan and Iraq lead to ISIS.

Vietnam, arguably war of 1812, Russian civil war

rip ;_;

Shut up, toothpaste

fucking HNNNNNNG at the flyover

>Vietnam
mcdonalds.vn
>War if 1812
The British surrenders
>Russian Civil War
youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A

>Canada
Literally what?

Lmao flawless logic

Here's one more

youtube.com/watch?v=s4UEszZQV0k

>Vietnam

Another Eurotrash destroyed

It's exagerated, but not untrue. America has to use massive force against weakened enemies to enable small victories at best.

Germanics cannot are incapable of cultural engineering like previous great empires such as romans and ar*bs

>t. Jean-Pierre Montagnard

They didt win the civil war.

The only war we lost was Vietnam and that was because of traitorous leftists making the war effort politically untenable..

You never would've won vietnam, you weren't even close to winning it

freedom boner at max power

Vietnam

They lost the war of 1812, they tied the korean war and they lost in vietnam.

entered into a whole mess of unwinnable ones though. War on Terror. War on Drugs.
Oh and lets not forget the war on obesity. The burgers lost that one even harder than your mammy got plowed by the bosnians.

Yeah that's why the north agreed to a ceasefire.
It was the same situation as Korea except with Korea the anti-war sentiment wasn't strong enough for politicians to cut ties.

58, 000 Americans died in that fucking jungle and like a million gooks did too. You were at war for like 20 years. You lost, no if ands or buts. You lost plain and simple.

>danger zone starts playing

*It Ain't Me starts playing*

How many renminbin do you get paid per post, Xiang?

you had a nigger in charge. I'd rather lose 1/3 of my country than that

Even Vo Nguyen Giap acknowledged that they wouldn't have lasted longer than six months had fighting continued past January 1973.

Why do Rethuglicans who love the military so much vote for Vietnam draft dodgers like Bu$h and Trump Nazi?

Because like most americans Republicans are absolute fucking morons and the epitome of cognitive dissonance

*tipping intensifies*

>mfw gringos call america a country instead of a continent.

lol noice

youtu.be/c3Gfi3w5wA8

Wasn't Bill Clinton a draft dodger or something?

> arguably war of 1812
The definition of a stalemate, though technically we did gain things out of that war like getting the British to stop supporting the natives.
>Russian civil war
Not really. We only agreed to send one brigade there (Polar Bear Expedition) for a limited goal (extracting the Czech Legion, which we did). We shot some Reds and left. It was the Japanese and the Brits who actually tried to change the war's outcome, albeit half-assedly.

>vietnam
>afghanistan
>against child obesity
>on drugs
>iraq
>korea

History books back in the 19th century always depicted the War of 1812 as a US victory, it's only more recently that historians have claimed it as a stalemate.

>tfw you disagree with nearly all of this but it always gets (you)'s
Quality image

Thats because is american "education". Theres more accuarate information in the back of a cereal box

fake proxy flag. mexicans cant afford cereal

t. Cletus living out of food stamps

Right

They can't afford spoons either.

The War on Drugs

Dont get butthurt over some historical facts m8s

War on obesity

what does reagan have to do with the 1912 russian civil war.

The reduction of """"whites"""" war.

>implying decimating enemies so badly that a power vacuum is created is a loss
>if you kill them them they win

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cloud's_War
ummm... not so fast sweetie ;^)

we lost a battle not necessarily the war

>>War if 1812
>British surrenders
offering status quo is surrendering
nice try user

the cultural war

I could almost grant a stalemate, although even that's a stretch, but in what possible universe was it a victory? They didn't even stop impressment

WTF I love Serbia now

*teleport behinds you*

N-NANI?

>Taiwan of all things talking about losing wars
laughingmaozedong.gif

Vietnam only won the war with the Americans anyway because of Chinese help, which they never acknowledge.

After the war, the European powers began to accept the US as a real nation instead of renegade British colonies, and a more cohesive American national identity emerged.

>Germanics cannot are incapable of cultural engineering like previous great empires such as romans and ar*bs

Kek what? I agree that US is top tier trash that should be nuked and every remaining US citizen put on a firing squad but the global culture sadly is 99.98% US made.

The most >t. Chang tier post possible

reckon I could heem you for pickin on my leafy ami

>live in ant colonies.
are asians primates or insects?

>if you kill them, you win

Wow, even a tank.

Protip: Vietnam
And why are you shilling for burgers here you degenerate traitor

>victory equals killcount and not strategic and geopolitical objectives fulfilled
>"better reply with memes"

Didn't you only fight one war in modern history which required Swedish help to win?

the 2016 presidential election

>an entire nation of 300 million people is somehow responsible for the actions of one president 18 years ago

>"swedish help"
The what? Weren't you immensely butthurt when France decided to not take part of your sacking of Iraq for reason?

Oh right, you're that leftist Russiaboo Finn. Nevermind.

Welcome to Sup Forums. You're responsible for everything your nation has ever done, good or bad.

Some of my clothes are made in Vietnam. Probably not even in a sweatshop.

America won vietnam, we just said enough is enough and we left.

I'm glad you know how things work here

>1999 was 18 years ago

If you are going to post a flyover at least post a good one
youtu.be/irnvDeFZEPA?t=1m18s
youtu.be/Z_DPWJy4xcU

Oh, you're that burger that's obsessed about that mythical "russiaboo finn". Better luck finding bigfoot or the man, that won lottery.

That is why your nation is a joke.

>50k dead americans just to open sweatshops and mcdonalds

I was 23 10 years ago and this song was supposed to be about me.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-YWtdx1bv0

I look like im 18.

Then why have I seen repeated posts from a Finnish flag that bashes the US and sucks Putin's cum.

>butthurt Serbian makes anti-USA thread
Yawn, you guys are the most boring of the Russian pawns.

Children, this is bait.

>WW1 leads to WW2 leads to the cold war and communist occupation and decolonisation.
I think you should study more about Woodrow Wilson's stance toward German reparations for the Treaty of Versailles before making such dumb posts.

WW2 was primarily caused by France.

>calls USA out for its reckless faggotry
>"OH, U MUST SUCK PUTIN'S COCK, THEN"

Or Americans get called out for historical revisionism. One of the two.
I hope you're able to figure this out some day, kid.

It's like watching that stupid Pepsi Max commercial: "We know how much it means".

A bullet to the head

Versailles was a wrist slap

The war on obesity

I like how american newspapers described that as war lost by someone else.

>America has to use massive force against weakened enemies to enable small victories at best.
Countries have different standards when it comes to acceptable casualties. The US usually bombs the shit out of places to reduce casualties as much as possible. Not just to win the battle.
The US could tell it's soldiers to go fight without air support and they would perform better than the enemy and even win, but casualties would be much higher.
Being rich, and not wanting many casualties doesn't mean that you are weak. It just means that you fight with what you have, in our case, a lot.

It's like that video with the cop shooting a guy and then starting to startingly shout SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED in his walkietalkie like someone else did

Impressment ended in 1814, while the war was taking place.
The war also saw the destruction of the indian block, supported by britain, that was blocking US expansion west.

The war of 1812 was most definitely a victory. The US got almost everything it wanted from the war.

You can bitch and moan about the battles, but WAR itself was won.

>call out american
>get called ossi, russianboo or volgagerman scum by americans

they have nothing except of ad hominem, dont fall to his stupidity