Where are you user?

where are you user?

OK i will reply to this because i really dont want that. But i never reply to "reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight" sometimes i hope she does, sometimes i hate for thinking that.

whutt

replied

fuck

Why the fuck do I always fall for that "reply to this post or your mom will die in her sleep tonight" bullshit?

Guys i never meant to make you REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOM WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT, i just wanted to say that i never reply to these post and hope that my mom will die in her sleep tonight but it never works.

fuck you

Kek

oh no

PLease no cameltoe for the rest of my life

fuck you

She likes a finger in the bum too

a

I'all dump his sorry ass

Topkek

sdsdsdsds

pls no

What?

Lol

Just saving my mom

Fuck you user dont want cameltoe

op is a raging fag lord

Piggy, make OP pay

is that you user?

fuck

Kek, I remember this. OP Ian a raging faggot. Spread his slut far and wide

no

replied

fuck you

OOOOOO

haha it's been a while we didn't get some cheeseburgers
to confort me I imagine her being a slut and cheated her bf and this user was hoping to get her exposed which you morron are always ready for...
If so: well done OP
If not: well done /b

give us the rest of her belly user

OP of the original pictures here, thisbis completely out of control. I fucked up one time and thought with my dick rather than my head. I will never do it again. This has spiralled into something crazy. Please stop, my girlfriend doesn't deserve to have this done to her, she will be devastated and is a very private person

Yes we need to see her in all her glory

show us her belly and it stops

Sorry OP you knew the risks when posting

My house

What

you fuckin savage

Please stop, I don't even know what to do, I just want these down. I am such an idiot, I am so sorry I didn't mean to let anyone down and I never wanted my girlfriend spread around
I know it wouldn't help but the stupid side of my brain wonders if I could do this and the nightmare would be over but I know that's not how it works
And all these degrading comments and captions are seriously not cool. If you knew her in real life you would know how inappropriate they are. She is a really nice girl and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her

welp I guess you will have to ride it out and hope for the best.

then u a dumbass

kek

nigger

I just want to go back in time and slap myself
I know I agree, but this should have never gotten out of control like this, this is insane and doesnt2 happen to other people who post

Hmm

xxx

OP post more in this thread and it will all be over

OP is this much a faggot

Jus I case

That's a moose hood right there.

I applause you the gentleman who made this picture! Well done!

It's a shame you didn't think about how nice she is while you were rippin' the head off it reading nasty comments about her. :(

Sorry, she is so beautiful. Can you still get an erection with all the anxiety? If so, fuck her hard several times per day and cum on her face and tits and eat her ass regularly while you still can

bump

don't let this die

Please, I would appreciate if you just stopped. I don't think I can post more because I don't trust you to actually stop
I fucked up and I never appreciated the nasty comments
I honestly have so much anxiety about this that I don't even think about that right now

phew

bring up the archive and have a wank over the comments, cause it ain't going anywhere. you may as well at this point.

I messaged all the sites I could find to take it down but it's still up :( I don't find it hot and wish I could just get it down. I am tired of living in fear

Come on OP just post more of your goddess, no degrading comments, only positive ones

brim

Sounds like I should post on this thread

I would only do it if I had a guarantee this would all end but I dont and am just really scared about everything right now

the only reason people were pissed is because did baited people and didn't post anything good, then you got caught trying to delete pictures which made you a target.

you*

Still think slam piggy is cute as fuck. Slam piggy, know that you're loved. Original OP was a jackass and everybody hates him.

I tried to delete the thread when I realized I didn't like it but it gave me an error and then I just deleted what I could. I never meant to bait anyone.
And this has gone way further than it should. I can hardly even sleep right now, just living in constant fear
I never meant to hurt her, that wasn't my pirpose, she doesn't deserve this

post her belly user and it all goes away.

replied, please gib good bf

Don't believe you're original OP. But good b8.

Please give her big mommy milky titties

Ok

Please post this girl's big milky mommy titties

Someone message her

If it is you user, not to white knight your gf but you’re a fucking moron if you post your girlfriends nudes on /b what did you expect was going to happen? It’s going to spread and people will probably message her find her details and post it everywhere. So here’s an easy solution to your anxiety 2000mg of paracetamol and a razor blade because we don’t need your retarded genes spreading.

Even if bait.... my sides...

100% is bait

Was in the original thread.... even if fake it is better than another trap tread

Yeah true don’t know how many times people can wank to chicks with dicks personally it just repulses me

Fuck off everyone

wat?

Duder,

Take all the pics you posted and upload them to an online account somewhere.
Use a crappy password.

If it ever gets back to her hit your forehead and say Oh No!

Then say you were missing her and didn't want the pictures on your phone in case you lost it so you put them on the cloud.

Then say it must have been the hacker known as Sup Forums found them.

Now you can post that sweet p ussy and add of hers with immunity.

Sorry, phone. Pussy and ass

Don't forget tits

bump

I looked too hard for that.

I can't take that risk

I can't
Dont know how to prove it but I am
I seriously fucked up, I am basically in anxiety all day
Not bait, its me

ok