Are there any medical professionals on Sup Forums that can tell me wtf is wrong with my hand...

are there any medical professionals on Sup Forums that can tell me wtf is wrong with my hand? im a shut-in and can't leave the house or afford to go to a doctorb

i should add it itches like crazy.

its fucking winter motherfucker
buy some lotion, your hand is dry

>can buy weed but not go to doctor for dry skin

bro is that fucking dong on the floor

Just put some salt and ice on it, you'll be fine

T. Med student

its a weedpipe ya dingus

Could be contact dermatitis. Do you use any skin products, or wash dishes often, or are you hads exposed to any substances? Also do you have any alergies, asthma?

this

THIS

do not do this

Coconut oil will cure this.

Or use any lotion you find, it's just winter you moron.

Need a dermatologist, dry skin

nah thats a fucking dong man. u gay bro

>contact dermatitis
hmm
>skin products
no
>wash dishes often
no
>hands exposed to substances
no
>allergies, asthma?
no, no

dry skin caused by the cold

It just looks dry to me
When washing ur hands make sure that you wash ALL of the soap off, and put lotion on after every wash and before you sleep that way when youre sleeping your hands motisurize

i live in SoCal though and it hardly gets below 60 here and i'm indoors all the time

Do you leave your window open or in anyway expose yourself to cold winds?

Like others said, it could just be dry skin because of the cold and dry air, but that's usually not that localised.

Applying hand cream a few times a day will do you no harm.

i have this stuff, would it help to rub on my hands??

Yes

it's on my other hand, too.

Why do you have weed in every photo? Are you trying to make a point? I don't get it.

pot makes you paranoid its probably nothing more than common aids

??????

freshman year of highschool i played chicken with another kid, who could hold salted ice the longest. We were idiotic, we both tapped out same time agreeing we tied, and both burned off like a solid 50% of the skin on our palms. hurt so bad...
now im in grad school lmfao

This is also common in people with Type 2 Diabetes.

lmao show another photo

Perfect, use it on both hands, it will help your skin to be a little stronger against cold.

Medical student here.... Problem with your hands is that they are attached to an idiot. Chop them off and give them a fighting chance ya retard

ohhhh fuck, i worry about that. i'm normal weight but it runs in my family. my mom was also normal weight but diagnosed in her 30's fuck

if you can maintain this shitty attitude towards strangers needing legitimate answers to health questions that are bothering them while just a medical student imagine how shitty of a doctor you'll be in the future!

i'll try that but i feel like this is not related to cold as it never gets very cold where i live.

You wont believe me but that's Syphilis. Go to a free clinic and show them! or do a google image search and you will see.

Legitimate answers to health questions on Sup Forums
Fucking killing me....

fungus?

What an asshole...

Probably some kind of fungal infection.
See a fucking doctor you idiot

Any rash around your waist? Any rash around your socks?

You there, OP? Pls respond

scabies

Feelings hurt? Probably get some psych help here too!

first off, lotion would help probably.
If you masturbate like that and you do it with either hand like a fucking bat, stop.
If you do nothing and that happens that's fucked up and you NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR cause Sup Forums is definitely not the place for proper medical treatment

Food grade coconut oil would be my go to, esp since it's already cracked. The oil has some antiseptic properties. Apply it to the affected area and allow it to dry. Repeat a few times a week.

If it's still giving you problems after that then get some retinol cream or oil. It's cheap stuff, but you want it to have vitamin a.

Good luck, user.

A note on lotions, a lot of them can actually dry your skin out, especially with everyday use. Do some homework.

hey OP.
what is the universe made of?

Love

wrong, its made of shit

Homosexual OP confirmed

I have the same shit but x10, It's because of cold weather. Doctor didn't really know what this is, you would need a biopsy for that. He recommended a cream called Fucidin 15g (it has fusidic acid) and it works pretty well. From what I can see it's something that you treat rather than cure. I usually apply it one time and my hands are good for 3-4 days (sometimes 2 if its - degrees C )

You're in the wrong universe then

Doctor here. That looks like handcancer stage 2.6
Go put it in boiling water and you fine

T H A T S N O T G O O D

Looks like scabies. My friend had it, looked exactly like this and started on his knuckles and back of the hand, spread to arm then torso and legs. Drove him nuts with itching.

Apparently, if you leave it too long the parasite can get in your heart and brain.

my lower legs itched to the point i broke the skin and there's red marks around the sockal area

my waist is okay though. what are the implications of this??

doesn't matter

like i said though, i'm in southern california and it just doesn't get that cold here. but i will look into that, thanks

lmao do you rub fungus in your hands? get some lotramin quantum on that bitch LAMO fungal fuck

looks like dry skin retard, go buy some working hands lotion.

- Dry skin/Eczema w likely possible superimposed infection that prevents healing. Doesnt look like scabies to me.

- Tx is lotion as people are saying. Coconut oil is good.
-But you also need steroid cream in morning, steroid ointment before bed (greasier).
-Can just use ointment all the time if the greasyness doesnt bother you. Clobetasol is a fan favorite.
-Also antibiotic ointment would help.
-If ur really struglling and not healing-- wear cotton gloves at night after ointment to keep moist.

- as others said, excessive hand washing, dish washing, other chemical irritants could be contributing factor so minimize those.

Source: doctor soon and daughter of dermatologist

Eczema or psoriasis i'd guess. You need some moisturizing cream.

thanks for this!

tits or gb2reddit

You're very welcome. Medical school is extremely unrewarding so its nice to actually be able to help someone.

nerd alert

I have the same thing on my toes, its caused by lack of excersize and circulation problems so hours of them being cold cause this.