Girlfriend wanted me to share some photos of her with strangers...

Girlfriend wanted me to share some photos of her with strangers. These are all photos that she has sent me this week while she's been away. What would you do, what do you think, what would you like to see, etc.

2/?

Go to the fuck bed already you cuckcocks...

3/?

Your gf sent me those pics before I fucked her

4/?

Show tits and pussy, she's fit user

Full nude

pussy

more like this. maybe without socks.

More!

No socks in this one

great ass and sexy feet. more?

More ass!

holy fuck, favorite pic so far. she has amazing soles and i love her naked ass.

good god her feet
moar toes ?

If this is really your GF, then she is insecure. You don't make her feel beautiful or wanted. Hence, the reason she wants other guys to talk about her. She doesn't care what you have to say. She sends these pictures to another guy and gets fucked by him.

Your GF is a fucking slut.

nice pic

Would love to see the cum leak out of her! Lucky bastahd!

I think her ass is her favourite feature. And mine too maybe.

Only got a few more photos from the last week, I'll send on some comments from this thread to her and see if she wants me to carry on posting older photos.

Moralfag

any pics of her asshole?

lol wonder how she's going to feel about footfags falling in love with her pics

OP how's her cunt smell?

I would love to grind my dick on her beautiful ass.

She is indeed insecure, but she's working on it. She'll always want guys to talk about her, talk to her, look at her, and fuck her.

I'd love for her to send these photos to another guy so she can get fucked by him, but don't think that's happening this week. She had a Tinder hookup with a guy and met with a couple a few months ago though.

She is a fucking slut! Neither of us have a problem with this.

this is the gf, shes pretending to be her bf

Fuckk I would love to kiss every single one of her moles and then eat her cunt out.

I wasn't expecting it! I'm not really into feet so I don't ask for foot photos. She's going to be a bit surprised by all of this foot attention

these are great pics, you should make sure she always wears leggings and yogapants. She looks great in them

Come on baby...show us your butthole

where yall at? I'll make it walk funny for a few days for ya...

Sharpie + Pooper

Fuck this girl is getting me angry...and horny...

It doesn't really. It always tastes good but not strong or anything.

She likes to be dominated. I have photos of her being tied up somewhere.

Not explicitly, no, but I'm sure it's visible in some photos

The woman isn't the one posting, are you retarded?

will you share a photo where it's visible?

>pierced
you lucky sob

Fuck you queer

Says the guy who might actually be mentally handicapped

Haha now im imagining eating it out. While looking up at those pierced nips! Lucky bro!

aw damn, if you think pussy tastes good and doesn't smell like anything then you're a virgin not posting the girl you know. that sucks :-(

Dude i promise you wouldn't say that to my face. Haha keep talking smack though

Yeah lol. If he had actually fucked her he would know her pussy and ass"scent"

nah, depends on the girl, ive had some where their pussy doesnt have much of a flavour or smell. My current gf is like that, she makes sure she takes care of herself down there.

Not a great photo, from the back of my car with phone camera flash. Another one coming up

I've sent on comments, waiting to hear back now. Posting a few photos in the meantime anyway

Her ass tastes either ever-so-slightly of ass, or doesn't taste of anything.

I've had other girls who taste or smell more strongly - my gf doesn't. She washes daily and usually before she's going to be having sex. Only when she's on her period does she taste or smell any differently.

Tied up shots thanks

You must either be a virgin or fucked a single girl in your life..

Fucking hot

She's looking pretty hot OP. You ever thought about a 3some or swapping with other couples instead of going straight to the cuckold fantasy?

We've done lots of swinging, swapping, threesomes/foursomes... I only consider myself a very mild cuckold, and only when it comes to sharing photos like this. In real-life encounters, there's no cuckolding involved, even if it's me watching her with another guy/girl. It's more of a voyeuristic thing than a cuckold thing as there's no humiliation.

OP here: when I was a virgin, a men's magazine gave away a free gift which was a car air freshener. It was advertised as what a girl's vagina smells like.

I subsequently learnt to love the smell of vagina, but was slightly disappointed to find out, years later, that vaginas don't actually smell of vanilla.

More tits?

That's fair man, same with me and my gf. Got any good stories of what you guys have got up to? Where you guys from?

Lots and lots of stories! We've been doing it for about 16 months. Best experiences have been the three-girl threesome while us boyfriends watched, and an accidental MFF threesome at a vanilla house party. Had some good times in the "couples room" at swingers clubs too. I like swingers clubs, I get to show her off.

We're in the UK (not London).

Sounds awesome man. Was that arranged in advanced? We've always found it difficult to meet others without using the site - we're in Scotland. gf doesn't want to go to the clubs yet as she thinks they're gonna be full of creepy of pervy guys or fat old people haha

Get her to spray a tiny bit of perfume on her pubic bone just above the pussy, makes eating her out a fucking treat I tell you what

Nice, more like this?

Usually arranged in advance but we almost always meet at a club. The FFF was arranged in advance - arranged to meet two other couples at the club that night, we all got on really well, and the FFF happened (and then various combinations of MFMFMF).

Only had a few swinger meets (arranged on the site) that have happened outside of clubs. Our place isn't very big, we'll host more when we live somewhere nicer.

If you go to a club, pick the night well - most clubs have a couples and single females only night, or with limited guys allowed. They're really good for first timers. But even if it's a normal mixed night, even though there are sometimes creeps following you around if you're in the playrooms, they NEVER cross the line without being invited, and the club owners are always quick to remove them if they do. You just have to politely say "no thanks" and they should move along.

I'll ask her to try that!

You tried xstasia in Wolverhampton?

It's pretty fucking shabby

Bj pics?
Cumshot pics?

I've heard others say similar things about Xstasia. We're a bit tired of our usual club so we're going to be trying some others around the country, but think we'll avoid Xstasia.

Awesome. Yea thanks man, that's what I've told her but she's still hesitant. I've screenshotted your comment and I'll show her tmw.

Older pic, pre-piercing

dick in mouth?

We're in Bristol, and although there's no shortage of clubs within range, none of them warrant a second visit. Not that we've seen anyway.

may we see that beautiful pussy of hers more? :)

OP, any photos of her armpits?

Don't really have many other full-on pussy pics