What was the scariest moment of your life?

What was the scariest moment of your life?

>be me
>living in brazilião
>9 or 10 years old at the time
>playing Habbo, back then it didn't suck as much
>some other monkey being awfully rude so I tell him to stop acting like a kid
>"you don't know shit user, I bet you don't even know what this is [unknown link]*
>immediately suspicious but copy the link and paste it on google because smart
>window pops up
>*YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND*
>ohshit
>gif of a shemale getting fucked + rotary penis
>goes to click on X to close window
>window shifts
>what the fuck?!
>tries again
>window shifts again
>hears grandmother approaching
>caralhofudeu.png
>presses power button and pc shuts down
>"What's wrong user? You look like you seen a ghost haha."

I don't know if that was just how Google worked back then but I did not click on any link

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufUEx9vUyA0
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage
[spoiler]fio bem cu anão[/spoiler]

Você... Gostou do que viu? :3

I had a fat girl tie me to her bed and jack me off while sounding me.

chupa-cu XD

Meatspin

when I was 14 got caught fucking my gf behind the school gym by female gym teacher. Fucking ugly bitch with toned body. She sent my gf back to class and took me to a small room and locked us in. She started taking her clothes off and ordered me to strip. Fucking scared shitless standing in front of my naked teacher naked myself with a raging boner. She said I want you to fuck me a few times, you do it well and today never happened. I was that scared I fucked her mouth pussy and ass and begged her to let me be her sex slave. She agreed I was that scared I must have fucked that slut teacher 2,000 times before I left for college at 16

Was in a fatal car crash
Was under fire during military shit
Went to third world country for prostitutes, got mixed up in some cartel trafficking shit
Was misdiagnosed with a mortal heart condition (later found out it was due to extreme stress)
Take your pick
But by god nothing is more scary to me than being alone

>be me
>living in a small quiet town
>Its 2 am and I'm alone in my car
>Wanna smoke a joint before i go home
>Cops know me and dont like me in this town so i decide to go somewhere private
>Decide to go to a nearby river 1-2 km near home
>There's only one bumpy tiny one car width '''road''' so its safe
>Huge Canal on one side of the road
>Steep slope and fields on the other side
>Very hard/Impossible to turn back until the very end of the road
>Drive for 10 minutes, almost there
>Go around the last corner when i see many flickering lights not far away
>WTF.wav
>lights are moving toward me
>I have bad vision so i im not sure wtf is going on yet
>lights coming closer at faster rate
>Guys in black robes holding candles, running towards the car
>OHSHIT.dat
>SHITPANTS.rtf
>Go in reverse and drive as fast as i can
>Drive 2km in reverse
>Almost fell in the canal at one point
>Go home
>Change undearwear
>Applied for gun license the following week
>fuk dat

Que diabos o chupa-cu de goianinha tem a ver com a tua história? esse foi o momento mais assustador da tua vida, sério?
Porra, já fui assaltado com uma arma na minha cabeça e o segundo assaltante dizendo "apaga logo ele!"
piá de apartamento, tu tem medo da tua avó ver rola? fala sério, né?

I was in a train crash 15 years ago today.
Chancery Lane, London.

>boom smash waaaaaa

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>911

Were you hurt?

telling the short story i already told in portuguese, once i got mugged by two guys, long story short, a gun in my head and the second guy saying "kill him, do it now"

what is that?

Shit, me too bro

No a scratch, user.

exact same thing happened to me

yeah, me too...

>girl I knew calls up
>"user, i am pregs""
>i'm having baby
>oshit.jpg
>freaking out, trying to find a way out
>tell her i hate her, she should have been on birth control, etc
>tell her i hate her, never want to see her or the kid again
>don't hear from her
>4 months later old friend tells me she killed herself
>wasn't pregnant, was just crazy attention whore
feels good
youtube.com/watch?v=ufUEx9vUyA0

what the hell is going on in here?!?

No way the exact thing happened to me to

I did this once

was a kind of alien thing that some sensationalist news broadcasted here in Brasil, it is called "chupa cu de goianinha", translating, "asshole sucker from goianinha"

lul is it real

absolutely amazing

When I was 14 I was fucking both of my girlfriends at school in the teachers lounge on top of the table that three teachers were eating at and my 14 inch penis accidently popped one of the girls intestines out of her belly button so when we went to the nurses office the nurse (who was Jessica Alba at the time) decided that to figure out what happened I needed to fuck her so I did and after that the mayor gave me the keys to the city. I've been fucking my way across America ever since... It's pretty scary.

they took advantage of some blurry footage, it was on for a week or less, only idiots still believe in this shit.
but is a funny story, almost a meme now

gotcha
thanks man

i hate everytime it happens to me, and fuck i'm out of school for almost ten years now...

Scary shit if true user
Normies just keep getting weirder

Fuck dude you too?

That finger unsafely on the trigger make me rage every tiem.

I had this one weird "schizo outbreak" (which who really even knows if it was that, i say so for the sake of simplicity) where i spontaneously got transported from my dorm bathroom into another universe, talked to a demon that wanted my soul, threw up for 3 hours, and was only "broken" from it when the first person to walk in the bathroom (mind you this is at 2pm on a Sunday in a CU boulder, a really big school) happened to be a friend a new from Los Angeles (which is where i was from)

It.... was strange.

real.... fucking... shit my dog

kys fagget

Fake and gay

Post moar

Had a stroke when I was 12, tore a hole in my heart at the same time which needed surgery.

Docs think it was all caused by a blood clot in my leg during Football practise

what do you want to know? I dont mind going into a little more detail

what do the hand gestures hes doing mean

'twas only a scratch, eh?

My homies used to fuck with people they sent me there

It's called meatspin .com

Why did the demon want your soul? How did the alternate universe looked like? Were you levitating? Did you had a chance to kill the demon? Can you channel your ancestor?

that was just a weird picture i found. Nothing to do with the story per say

What I DO know was this. I was an edgy as fuck college kid that started dabbling in whats called "solomonic magick" to see if there was anything too this magik shit.

I fucked around... a lot. I drew sigils all day all around campus, just to see if anything would happen.

Unexpected.... but something did.

Now, I CAN'T be quick to blame anything. I could have went crazy for three hours.... that one time, even though i was sober. That doesnt seem to explain it that well though.

I am a skeptic, ESPECIALLY when it comes to my own perception. Life is weird, no one really knows whats going on.

My personal conclusion. Reality exists in many dimensions that co-exist and cross. We can acess it through various ways.... years of meditation, DMT or other hard psychedelics, magik, silent retreats. Who fucking knows dawg.

i don't understand why some women always start screaming when something happens or they think it happens
not saying i don't get scared but i just brace for impact or somehow deal with the situation, and get freaked out later when things settle
but what's the point in making everone else deaf and annoyed at you? why is this a reaction people have? gotta be some reason behind that

see
As for the other questions.

>Were you levitating?

no

>Did you had a chance to kill the demon?

No, but i did ward it off so to say. God the more i explain it the crazier i sound, but get ready. And this only happend once, years ago

I started throwing up this weird white substance into the toilet. I hadnt eaten that day, i dont know what the fuck it was. The demon wouldnt leave me alone unless i flushed it. I kinda put 2 +2 together (coming from a crazy person, right?) and figured that was my soul. I eventually was like, "you know what, fuck you. You arent getting this from me.... and i started to drink the toilet water....It fucked off after that. It "felt" like it came down to a battle of will, and i showed it that i was not going to bow down to it, even if i had to go through hell and drink toilet water

Fuck... thats weird as hell, right?

>Can you channel your ancestor?
No. But maybe we all can. I dont know

>drug deal gone bad with guy I been hanging out with and his girlfriend
>His gf sucked my dick, ate her ass
>He got real mad cuz he found out
>Tricked me to come over
>Next thing I know dudes hands around my neck had a cordless drill up to my skull
>Screaming throwing me around and shit, gf behind him holding a bat or some shit like that
>Apologise, cry
>Walk out door, start laughing uncontrollably for some reason
>Never talk to him again

Ftw I'm 20 the dude was like 40 and did steroids I woulda got my ass beat

Same

>When I was 13 I was in bed eating out my 9 year old cousin's pussy. While I was eating my mom comes in luckily we were under covers and she didn't see me. We were a lot more careful after that.

Had a pregnancy scare with my sister.

>be me 10 years ago
>have some shit dream reoccure for years now
>why do i dream about some dead guy haunting me
>blood covered screaming guy
>something feels so weird about that shit, it's too real
>suddenly dream changes
>no, this is not a dream
>clear image of memory i forgot about?
>i'm playing with friends on the street when a little kiddo
>totally forgot about one of the guys, older brother of a friend
>car is coming in
>i run to the side but he doesn't notice
>gets hit by car
>hear his fucking screaming
>scared to fucking death
>run
>hide and act like nothing happened
>dream ends
>wake up feeling like i had killed him
>suddenly remember that i saw him years later in a wheelchair and brain damaged
>suddenly make connection
shit really pissed me off

glad you ite meng

Did she clean her ass beforehand?

Why didn't you eat her ass too?

What colour was her asshole?

Because she didn't like that

>fatal car crash
I think you meant to post this on /x/

I saw My friend died

Did you died?

Yeee she was hot af too, we got super fucked up on GHB and coke hahaha

I don't eat just any ass user

Don't ever fuck with a dealer's girl dawg, even if they offer her up. That shit will always bite you in the ass. On the same note I don't ever let my girl meet my dealer, they'll be shifty.

I have 2 that are equally as fucked up and scary
>taking a left turn in my little pickup
>light had just turned red
>was crossing right behind another car who had blown the light in the one oncoming lane
>lady in an SUV was fucking pinning it in the other oncoming lane
>didn't see her flying up til the last second
>she smashed right behind the B bar on my truck
>spun 3 times
>everything goes white
>smashed into an Escalade on the other side of traffic
>still have my hands on the wheel
>entire right side of my bed was a foot higher than the other
>lady gets out of her car and starts unloading elderly women that were in the back
>she didn't even tap the brakes
Bitch was going 60 in a 45, didn't brake when she saw traffic in the intersection, and had half a dozen octogenarian passengers. I got the fault cause "muh womyn drivers".

>smoking with a buddy
>back into a dirt inlet for a cornfield
>packing a bowl when buddy points to the field across the way
>100 yards out
>there's a house with a huge field, edged by a forest, lit up by one floodlight
>2 dogs come out of the woods
>sniffing around, doing dog shit
>hold up
>dogs legs are long
>dogs necks are long
>dogs heads are big
>grew up in the woods
>these aren't deer, coyotes, and for fucking sure not rabbits
>they start bouncing around in circles
>weird movements, like they're getting too vertical for the way their legs are moving
>they start to head back up into the woods
>something slams onto the trunk of my car
>actually bottoms it out
>buddy screaming
>peel out and never park near there again

Used to drive further down that road when we were older, always felt weird.

>[unknown link]
anondothomodotcom

its not working anymore, so: youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

You said you were 3 hours there, you mean 3 literal hours? Or it just felt like 3 hours but you really were there 5 real minutes or something like that

Boss caught me fucking his daught. I thought i was dun for but instead he gave a a raise and told me if I don't marry her he would shoot my balls off. The thing is i actually wouldn't mind being with her but she didnt like me.

You couldn't see what was on your car? Was it a person, you think?

Is your boss gay?

Yes.

I was too busy shitting myself and fumbling with the shifter to look, doesn't help it was around 3am either. I had some hefty shocks on my car, someone would have had to jump from a few feet to bottom the back end of it out.

as above so below

Last year, I was on college break and my parents were out of the country so a friend and I wanted to get the most out of our weekend with an empty house so we decided to trip ballssss.

We each took 300ug of acid and had an awesome day. Stared at the clouds in my backyard, ate fruit, listened to tunes, all the good stuff.

After coming back in the house however, I heard the doorbell ring. We both looked at each other panicked as no one else should be home other than us and my brother who was sleeping. Even worse, the dogs were fucking barking nonstop so it just made the whole situation even more intense.

We ran into my brother's room, woke him up by shaking him and begging him to answer the door. We proceeded to hide in my room while he got up..

I just remember what sounded like a woman's voice go "heeeyyy!!" which to me sounded just like my Mom's voice. I told him it must be my parents and that they must've gotten home early...

Our pupils were huge and we were both sweating bullets but we tried our best to sober up (as much as we could,) and we walked out to the living room.

It was only my brother out there, just closing the door. He looked at me with a stupid grin and threw a candy bar at me.

"It was just some girl selling candy, ya dingus."

So yeah. It was a stupid situation but holy fuck was it scary at the time. I could not imagine how my parents would act if they saw my friend and I tripping balls.

cultists in black robes
>normies

more

horrifying. you pussy.

I was on acid, gimme a break!

>drinking toilet water
lolkek

>>dogs legs are long
>>dogs necks are long
>>dogs heads are big
>>grew up in the woods
>>these aren't deer, coyotes, and for fucking sure not rabbits
yoooo i just read a story the other day about a guy seeing the same thing

why are the majority of stories in this thread actually not scary at all
?

when a person walking infront of me was run over by bus we were walking in a sidewalk, poor girl she was a nursing intern, now i get paranoid when is see busses i now have situational awareness

it was something like this ? :w

lol that is really likely. foxes like to jump around and seem silly

Maybe you shouldn't have run a red light, you cumguzzling turbofaggot.

I lived just South of the Canadian border...soooo probably no Andean wolves, cool, though.
Nah these were thrice as big as any of the red foxes we have up there and the legs were too fucked.
They're a common thing up North apparently, I've even talked to some people in the Southeast who have seen them in the deep woods too. It's one thing to talk about it, but the whole thing was extremely unsettling.

She ran a red light too, maybe she shouldn't have been speeding with a bunch of old ladies and remembered she had brakes.

wtf are they? any idea?

maybe americans should stop using traffic lights because they're so fucking stupid and inefficient

Hunters.

CU alum here—go buffs

Are you me bro

wtf is a brazilião

>be me 17 years ago, six years old
>someone outside bedroom window
>black figure, flashlight through window
>glass everywhere
>they yell surprise and toss a bunch of firecrackers into the room

I always assumed it was my sister and her friends drunk or something, but never asked. I dont think we even called the cops

Stay to vih test

chupa cu de goianinha

Same shit happened to me when I was like 9 except it was at 3 am with my whole house asleep.