Why is society so obsessed with keeping boys hair short and girls hair long?

Why is society so obsessed with keeping boys hair short and girls hair long?

It's almost like a fetish

I'm all in for girls with short hair but any guy with long hair is a faggot.

user here is right.

In most cultures, long hair on men is a sign of strength.

Mm long hair on men are sooooo sexy

Idk, I've had long hair as a boy since I was in 2nd grade. I've gotten tons of shit for it over the years, but I absolutely refuse to cut it.

Desirable female traits are based on results of hiding and staying out of danger/combat and hiding; long hair, long nails, lighter skin (out of sunlight). In many cultures these also came to be seen as signs of even the wealthy males since they never put themselves. This is why Aristocrats across all cultures look like huge faggots.

I loved my long hair and pale skin, I guess I'm a huge faggot

in my culture it means you're a faggot. faggot

faggot

ain't nobody obsessed do what you want with your hair

is faggot supposed to be an insult?

It's a perversion. Males should have long hair. Short cuts are for soldiers and slaves (property).

where the fuck do you leave ? 90% of men look like shit with long hair . same for girls with short hair . what society is obsessed with that ? you can have what hair you want, but you would probably look like shit .

In my culture you keep growing your hair as a men as long as you are undefeated in battle.

Same reason guys can't wear dresses and girls don't have pockets in their jeans. People are dumb.

/thread

I’m male and I have long hair. I’ve been growing it out to donate it.

It’s a pain in the balls but it’s always a topic of conversation which is interesting. Some faggot can cut his dick off and become trans and that is socially acceptable. Me being 6ft, 180lbs and having long hair is weird.

Go figure.

Here is the sad truth:

After most males reach a certain age, even as soon as their 20s, they start going thin up top. Short hair helps this become slightly less obvious. Most 'old time' men you see with gorgeous locks are actually wearing wigs. In modern life, most men look better with short hair because balding with long strands looks worse than just short.

it's not an obsession. social norms develop.
short hair is utility.
long hair signifies that you don't need the utility of short hair to prevail. because you are a successful woman. wich means being taken care of by men. this has been for all the time humanity has existed.

Completely untrue. I’m 32 and have longer hair than most women. My hair is unbelievably thick and I have no balding. It’s simple genetics. Some guys go bald, some don’t.

wether or not it's true, it's certainly not the reason.

long hair is feminine and therefore meant for females, any male that has long hair is either a fgt or in a rock band

hair all over my body, but not allowed to have long hair on my head...

yes you are allowed. fucking hell... everything is "opression" these days. you deviate, you either prevail above the masses or you fall behind the curve. it's fucking nature.