CNN said it. It mist be true. What does Sup Forums think?

CNN said it. It mist be true. What does Sup Forums think?

I would imagine that a wife who finally able to get a decent fuck would be easier to live with, if she didn't just decide 'fuck it' and run off with the guy shes shagging instead

Dan Savage study? As in, Dan Savage ran this study? Dan "the degenerate" savage? Yeah I'm not surprised.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he left out the fact that it's destroyed relationships and marriages.

I've watched my wife getting fucked by over 10 men and I think it brings us closer. It happens at sex clubs. It's the sexual release she needs now and again that I can't give her on my own.

Does that not make you feel bad that you can't properly get your wife off? I'm not going to talk shit about what kind of sex other people have, but that would really fuck with my self-esteem and shit.

that's sad donno why jews push this kind of degenerecy but shit like this doesn't get posted in isreal

Not at all. I can get her off. Just not like a room full of guys can. It's hot watching her orgasm many times and after it all she comes home with me.

same here dude, i really enjoy watching my gf getting fucked by blacks

>jews
What is it with you people and Jews?

I honestly don't see what is wrong with cuckolding

cnn is owned by jews every major news network is owned by jews

Any colour guy is ok. Yes it makes me feel great. It's like I'm giving her naked body for them all to fuck. Alot of the guys say she's got a fantastic body and is born to be fucked hard.

what about cuckqueening ?

>CNN said it. It mist be true.
>fake news

He's pretty fucking center-left by SJW standards.

When will my fetish have it's day in the sun?

If all are ok with it yes give it a go.

i didnt believe it at first, but it really is brainwashing campaign
and it started on Sup Forums of all places

I love how the main purveyors of this fetish are the ones that want nothing more than to see it and the people partaking in it wiped off the face of the Earth. Think of how relevant the term has become in the past two years because of you dipshits.

It's basically swinging isn't it. But the wife is fucked by as many men as she can handle.

>decent fuck

Can't you just use a vibrator on her clit while you fuck her? Isn't it enough for women to cum? They have to fucked by a huge nigge?

that's like saying why have sex when you can just jerk it, its a poor replacement for the real thing.
Plus, I imagine most of the time its some dude they know and trust, the encounters with big hulking niggas tend to be one offs, though never got the appeal myself. seems like america has a massive inferiority complex when it comes to blacks

Im all for it, defend your girl if you really want her.

Very true. I introduced mine to it and now she does one about 3 or 4 times a year. She randomly has 40 to 50 different men fucking her in 12 months. Crazy but true.

Dan Savage shouldn't be taken out of the context of being Dan Savage.

Beta bux alpha fux. Get acquainted with it.

I'm ok with that.

Is cuckolding the same as your wife having a gangbang or is that different?

If I'm not getting to fuck 40 to 50 different women a year then that'd be a big negative ghost rider.

You're only a resource dispenser for your wife and the men she fucks, you enable that and at the end of the day you have nothing of value or intimate with your wife. Truly amazing how someone can just live to serve others and be made to think they like it.

Only if you’re there watching... lol

depends whether you get a go or not

People actually get mad at other people's fetishes lmao

I don't join in I just watch.

If anyone seriously does this, you're retarded for a few different reasons.

1.) You're now paying to be with some bitch who fucks other dudes.

2.) She'll immediately lose all respect for you and begin to see you as a source of income and that's about it.

3.) You don't really want it to happen. You want that infusion of endorphins to release. The same shit as smoking weed or doing something dangerous.

Seriously, you are dumb as shit if you even bring this up.

Swinging, Cucking, etc. it's all the same and it all ends up the same.

Lol. So if I just watch it's my wife getting gangbanged?

This post just goes to show how narrow minded you are and how little you understand. Which is OK - some people only like vanilla ice-cream

then yea, its cucking.

Everyone's different it's true.

see
>2.) She'll immediately lose all respect for you and begin to see you as a source of income and that's about it.
Because you clearly understand every woman ever born. Sweeping generalities like that serve to show that your opinion is just based on personal emotion

OK. But if I join in its a gangbang.

Whether you see it or not, women don't like men who have feminine characteristics. On top of that, she's now getting all the dick she wants while you still support her. And you seriously think that she even cares about you at that point?

She's using you, bud.

dan savage is a twat who gives intentionally shitty advice in a shit attempt to push his idiotic agenda. he should be thrown in an industrial shredder along with his articles.

these red pill niggas are the worst, hate women yet revolve their lives around sex with em.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, you Jewish fucking nigger.

Hahaha holy shiy

This

>Whether you see it or not, women don't like men who have feminine characteristics
There you go again, displaying ignorance. Who said anything about feminine characteristics? We're talking about the wife having a bit of strange, not dressing up in lingerie and looking at traps like you probably do

Also, As I haven't said anything about my wife, how do you know there is even a she? Once more, an ill-informed assumption on your part

Simply repeating your falsehoods many time will not make them true, much as you'd like them to be to support your Weltanschauung

Confirmation bias, the post

Do you not feel like an absolute fucking faggot for marrying a literal slut?

not the guy youre replying to, but why should you care what 2 adults do with their sex life?

doesnt mean they hate women just that they have formed their own opinion about dos and donts with women from either personal experience or another persons experience, also i also think women wont date a guy if he's feminine if their gonna do that may as well get a girl who can actually make them orgasm

True thanx.

Not at all. I enjoy it she enjoys it. And the guys definitely enjoy themselves to so what's not to like about it. And it's not forever either is it really.

>also i also think women wont date a guy if he's feminine if their gonna do that may as well get a girl who can actually make them orgasm
see
Response to post with similar theme. So similar, it could be the same poster

found the jew.

They'll never understand yet they feel qualified to express an absolute opinion as though it's fact about what consenting adults get up to in the privacy of their own homes

nah,it wont happen to me.

Im down with that

Some of us are fine with our small cocks. I'm still a man and my ego rides on my life's decisions and my success in life, not the genes that I just happened to be born with. I'm happy to see my wife get fucked hard by a train of men. Totally hot. I'm sorry to hear that you have insecurities.

>Why should we care about two adults that will potentially bring in new life into this country and will be the one supplying moral and ethics to a new generation.

Cuck mentality.

nah it aint

That's true yes they are so small minded.it works for us and I love seeing her getting fucked like that.

you do realize that no matter how much you post your dribble on an asian image board that it wont change the world, right?

First they tried to get the kids with Bella and the Bulldogs. Now this for adults. The shills are really shilling hard to the goyim these days.

ever thought of not fucking in front of your children? just an idea

I'm with you all the way there. Some guys on here should ask there wife if she wants to try it and then go and watch her. It's mind blowing.

Hive mind, then

Rush Limbaugh invented that word. Based.

their not really similar :/

idk if you read it but they have opposite views

believe they were talking about these 2 posts

Dont need to change the world.

One less person with this degenerate fetish is a victory.

This is shit is so degenerate and farfetched that I'm almost certain its bait

pretty sure you ain't changing anyones mind, if anything you're pushing them further into their convictions

well, maybe your wife should cheat on you to see if you like it
or maybe you should stick a glass jar up your ass and break it
like, it's not that easy dude

you wont change their minds, man. just let them be.

Why would anyone want to bait on Sup Forums. What benefit would they get?

Well I asked if my wife wanted to try one but she declined.

Any pics of wives being cuckold?

Nobody does this. It wasn't even mentioned until like 3 years ago.

Simply, a man that would want to watch his wife/GF get fucked by someone else, would never get a woman in the first place. It's mindfuck shit. Sage.

me too. well, at first she said yes, then maybe, then finally no. it was a letdown.

Some dudes are so scared to try shit. Scared their wife will enjoy it. Scared she'll run off. Scared it makes him less of a man.
Anyone who wants about cucks is the ultimate pussy. Everything in life scares the shit out of them. Sure they hide it by being "angry" or "disgusted"... Just fear dude. Just fear.

Damn. Did she freak when she knew how many could be fucking her?

i didnt ask her to do a gangbang....just a mfm 3sum

Wise words brevaran.

Oh I see.

then get a couple a guys with a van and some rope, and arrange a 'suprise cucking'. She'll thank you later

I asked mine to do a gangbang and at one point she said yes. But it never happened.

I mite try that lol.

For a wife it must be the ultimate thrill to be fucked by many men in front of there husbands and with his approval.

Humanity is doomed.

And here I was thinking the cuck thing was a meme.. nice get

>what are you, a pussy? Just surrender your wife like a real man! Everyone is doing it! It's 2018!

I don't do it. But can't deny it takes serious balls to do.
To do the one thing that scares the shit out of most dudes and embrace it.

>getting all the dick she wants

What in the world makes you think women want dick?

>What does Sup Forums think?

I think that if my wife is going to fuck other men, then I should be allowed to fuck other women. And if I can fuck other women, then what the hell do I need my wife for?