Going to have sex with a fat girl for the first time soon. what should i expect? any advice...

going to have sex with a fat girl for the first time soon. what should i expect? any advice? pic not related but she looks pretty similar

Expect the best bug smelliest sex of your life. Bonus is they always let you go anal

>Expect her to try and fuck the soul out of you like no one ever has
>Expect you to not be able to cum because shes a fat slut

She’ll let you do a lot. Her asshole will be hairy. Her pussy will be surrounded by a fat pouch. Enjoy the good smell and put your finger in her pooper

Head. Expect head

Just take pics and post them bro. Have fun, fuck all three holes, cum in her face, and enjoy.

Get her to sit on your face.

It will reek of cheetos and regret

don't listen to a single thing itt.

Fat girls are just people, like anyone else

some will like anal, some wont

some will like oral, some wont

some will smell good, some wont

etc.

Just have fun my nig and at see if she likes getting her asshole rubbed

How did you bag a fat chick when you don't even know what to expect with one?

After sex, roll over off of her and suggest something to eat. While she's gone take a picture of her panties and post it on here. Trust me.

>Expect to do all the work.
>Expect a lot of sweat.
>Expect smell.
>Expect to her to be on top for 30 seconds before she's out of breath.

nigga tf kind of logic is that

by that thinking, virgins would be virgins forever

just be urself :-)

Fool, if he doesn't know what to expect, then when is the last time he even had pussy? Fucking a fat girl is just like fucking any other girl. I just want him to make a chubby thread and post pics after.

Expect regret and a strong stench

You don't have to hold yourself up. You can just lay on top and fuck her.

and also go HAM on that pussy

use a goddam rubber! you don't know what STD-HIV-dick was in her yesterday.

>arrive at her place, it's a college dorm
>wonder why you had to walk up a wheelchair ramp instead of stairs on the way to the sliding doors
>as you enter the dank hallway, a pang of BO wafts gently up your nostrils
>you gag a little and head towards her room a few doors down
>you reach her door, and are taken back by the vinyl stickers plastered across it.
>#CAKEBITCH #FAT'N'FINE
>communist propaganda and feminist quotes everywhere
>whatever dude, those were probably there when she moved in
>you knock three times in rapid succession, and after a few moments, hear something stirring from within
>is somebody in there shifting a couch or something?
>the intensity of the lingering BO has subtly increased as you've gotten nearer to her door, you realise
>too late does it occur to you that this may not be the fuck date you'd anticipated
>the door creaks open, and there stands a 340lb behemoth, tarted up in comical layers of makeup
>The creature is wearing a faded-pink see-through nightie, with what look to be Winnie the Pooh panties on underneath, and no bra
>her sagging mammary glands remind you of deflated water balloons
>the stench eminating from her is so bad that your face unwillingly contorts to that unmistakable false-smile, which says all of, "Christ, what have I gotten myself into", without the need for words
>you stare in polite horror, and she winks slyly, beckoning you inside

Expect to do all of the work

you dont have enough dick for a fat girl. give up

umm continue?

Give us an update in a new thread on how it went after you hit it op.

Way to speak the truth bro Chan interwebs for you