"What, because I'm Jewish?"

"What, because I'm Jewish?"
"It would appear that Espirit du l'affair du Dreyfus is still alive here in France. J'accuse Madame, J'accuse."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s
youtube.com/watch?v=F36OXrrO3Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
ibtimes.co.uk/jonah-hill-cancels-all-interviews-after-french-comic-ornella-fleury-humiliates-him-1580773
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"You're right. I would only befriend myself to suck off Channing Tatum too."

nice french

>neckbeards are still trying to come up with a comeback for this fat kike

Why did Sup Forums get triggered by this so hard? Is it because you identify with him the most?

How an alpha handles it:
youtube.com/watch?v=9D7WzCDT_0s

Wow are most people here seriously defending Tom Cruise that much saying he handled it well and with "class"? 0_o

I mean ok, that wasn't exactly called for and might have not been the best thing to do to someone but he was just an asshole here.

He could have talked to the guy and say he didn't like it, he would have apologised, he would have accepted and everything would be ok.

But nope, he just had to act like a bigshot and basically "bully" the guy back with no chance for him to do anything because he can destroy his life with the snap of his fingers.

It was meant to be a joke, to play with him maybe, handling it with class would have been:

"Woah, dude, that was not cool and I didn't like that. Don't do that again alright?"
"Ok man sorry, was just trying to be funny..."
"No worries just don't do it to me again ok?"

But nope, instead he just went apeshit on the guy... that's not class, that's being a self-righteous jerk ._.

Samefag

Try again, newfag.

>don't do that again
Beta confirmed.

He's never going to see him again in his life, there won't be an 'again'. He had to dominate him then and there, because as Tom puts it 'he made less of him'.

>"How DARE you, DOG? *spits* I DEIGN to grace your stinky, TIER II COUNTRY with my radiant presence, and this is how you respond? With INSULTS? I was told that the French were a noble people, not at all like the common stereotype. It appears I was misinformed.

there is worse ... far worse
youtube.com/watch?v=F36OXrrO3Fc

(BHL has made some films (lol) so he even fits here ...)

trad: stand up! stand up! or i shoecrush your face!

Listen buddy, this is real it hurts us all. Jonah Hill is our guy, he's a fat ugly slob just like all of us here. He's greasy, he's smelly and he probably cums in his own mouth just like every one of us.

But he did it he made it big, so when french sluts try and bring him down that's an attack on us all.

Honestly, I think Jonah should have just started crying

> They'd probably fuck each other after i left

only suitable response

>aren't you french? surely you'd prefer be fucked by a pack of economic migrants from the calais jungle and have it be marginalised by the press because they don't to seem racist?

i think jonah's been hanging out with raimi too much

Personally here's how I would have handled it:

>"Oh ho? You think that's how it would go down? Let's put it to the test. Bring on Brad and Leonardo!

>[BRAD PIRT and LEONARDO DICAPRIO enter from behind the scenes to rapturous applause]

>Brad Pitt: "We don't like the vile mockeries you have been throwing at our special boy Jonah and neither of us would have sex with a heartless person like you.

>Leonardo DiCaprio" "I concur, harlot"

It's a simple, classy response I'm sure Jonah would have done it if he'd had more time to think.

>One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but cannot be taken away unless it is surrendered

>0_o
>._.
Fuck off retard.

Why are yanks so autistic and humourless?

I suppose it's not surprising from a country of overmedicated fatasses who carry around guns to shoot people who insult their honour

10/10

>Espirit du l'affair du Dreyfus
Do yourself a favor and stick to English buddy.

Jonah showed class and maturity by not returning any insults at her.

l'affaire Dreyfus

Does anyone have the pasta where he pulls out the gun? Google doesn't help.

use the archive you fucking retard

Why you have to be so mean?

I'm feel so bad.

>that guy who ties to wipe toms face

I thought we was just taking the piss.
>imagine how many times jonah replayed the event over and over in his head, trying to latch on to some dignity, trying to think of how it could have ended with him winning.

*pulls out .45*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

Here

>*pulls out semi-auto*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd LOVE to hear the rest of your fant-- [accidentaly pulls the trigger] OH FUCK! Holy shhhh.. haha sorry, that was my fault... thought the safety was still, I... oh... oh shit... oh shit, oh shit I'm so sorry! oh my God!....OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, no, no, HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! SOMEBODY CALL 911! Oh God I didn't mean for this to... not like this, I didn't want this to happen... I j-just wanted to scare you... I just... I just wanted.. [unintelligible sobbing].. please Ornella, don't die... please, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry... SOMEBODY HELP! IS ANYONE A DOCTOR? PLEASE, SOMEONE GET HELP! [tries to apply pressure to gunshot wound] Oh fuck, this isn't happening... this isn't fucking happening... this isn't real life, this can't be happening... oh God, oh Jesus, oh God, please help... please don't let her die... please don't let her... oh. Oh God. Shit. W-well... well that's it then, huh? She's gone, folks... she's... she's dead. [turns to the audience, eyes red with tears] Ha...haha... ha. Ha. Haha... ha.... ha. Guess that's... ha ha... guess that's showbiz for you huh? Haha... ha... ha... ha...ha...ha...ha...ha...ha. Ha. [puts gun in mouth and pulls trigger]

i thought the joke from that woman was unfunny, at least be creative

this reads like a quentin infographics

i bet quentin looks like jonah
shit maybe he IS jonah

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father perverted weirdo artfag parents
>success only from nepotism
>talentless
>unoriginal
>his show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipsters
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses his show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through his fictional character by casting hot women to pretend to be attracted to him
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than him
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

/thread

This will never not be funny.

This is a pretty based response, but it might have ruined his career.

can someone post a link to the original encounter?
I don't get this meme at all

worst forced meme right now. probably because reading it makes me cringe

Kek

Excellent.

It's a meme you dip.

>Oh, you're a prankster. A comedian. I get it. I get comedy. Well, "quid pro quo," as the saying goes, "this for that."

>You know why the French flag is red, white and blue? They ran out of white.

>No? Not feeling it? That's okay, I'll see if this one's better.

>How many French people does it take to screw in a light bulb? You won't find any; they're all running away from the Germans.

>I...I bet you like sodomy t-too

somebody's booty is burning

You dun goofed now

Wow you literally right clicked and changed the html element in 5 seconds. Really convincing proof user.

Hello, this is dog

The faggot deserved far worse than getting "bullied" for a few seconds, fuck off.

>can't ruse the cruise

it's another
>I post something with zero context, dont provide context, dont provide a link, and expect everyone to be in on my personal super special Sup Forums jokes episode

Fuck off newbitch.

N-NO B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT T-THE JERK STORE?

shut up newbitch

ITT: Baiting baters get baited

>we only wake you up for the important meetings

touché, sir

tou fucking ché

*slow clap*

>defending someone squirting water into someone's face
>being this much of a fucking faggot
I bet you like prank videos

so I watched the clip, it awkwardly cuts off at the end and he doesnt say anything crazy, am I missing something?

you missed the part where he says shut up newbitch

>"No worries just don't do it to me again ok?"
lol, that's the thought of a faggot beta.

You're a whole new level of stupid.

I guarantee I'm older than you and I've been here longer than you

>0_o
>._.

You better be a woman or 15 years old. That shit is unacceptable.

i am now reminded of this cringefest

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

>or 15 years old
Classic Sup Forums pedo

>0_o
2003 called

henry rollins is a joke

for you

he's literally just mad because he's a manlet and really defensive about it, you saw how serious he takes the smallest things, and that kid's just like dude I want to talk to you because I like your band. he's a tool.

>*channing tatum teleports behind weather girl arms folded*
>Channing: Indeed!
>*Channing Tatum teleports away again leaving the french woman in an emotional fit*

Why did you mind go straight to paedophilia? Got something you'd like to share friend?

underrated

Can it newbitch.

Definition of butterface.

t.I have no taste

Shes super cute

naw he's right m8, banging body but the face needs a lot of work.

kek

2 years later and Sup Forums is still triggered. Why is that? Is it because they identify with fat neckbeards?

english cunt

French Stacy btfo americuck who then quits and goes home.

Pic related: French Stacy and her Chad

ibtimes.co.uk/jonah-hill-cancels-all-interviews-after-french-comic-ornella-fleury-humiliates-him-1580773

>a fucking mudslime
ew

She's a fucking coal burner too?

I am unironically severely sexually attracted to Jonah Hill.

But you say he has a show? hmm got to check it out

its mandatory for a job in TV there

Beta as fuck.

A real man like Russel Crowe wouldnt even allow it to happen.

Do you even know what apeshit is, When Mark Mcgrath (Singer from Sugar Ray) Got in that fans face and started calling him a faggot or when Afroman punched that girl in the face on stage, those were ape shit moments. Tom actually handled the situation extremely well, I dunno what the hell video you were watching, it looked like a father talking to his immature, asshat kid in this video.