The President of USA is a literal cuck

>the President of USA is a literal cuck
>he's raising another man's son
Can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYaKaGcAmnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kiefer Sutherland is a faggot who plays a macho straight man in everything.

Sarah Sutherland plays a rug munching lesbo on Veep attracted to her own mother.

Hollywood is a weird place sometimes.

>Kiefer Sutherland is a faggot who plays a macho straight man in everything.

Not in Dark City.

Also go back to bed Freddie.

all you have to do is work in NYC and you can see him stumbling around Greenwich Village when you are trying to get to work, shirtless with his asshole blown the fuck out, grabbing onto a light post to keep him up.

He's an obnoxious prick and his work is terrible. It is shit people in trailer parks watch.

Was he seriously cucked or is it an adopted kid/stepchild?

yes

well yeah, ok, but The Lost Boys is one of the top 5 vampire films ever.

No it isn't

Dirge. Has every pandering SJW storyline it can cram. Very first episode features some BLM tier shit with Muslims.

>new episodes weekly

Nosferatu the Vampyre
Let the right one in
What we do in the shadows
The Lost Boys
Bram Stoker's Dracula

My 5 favorites. You? Lost Boys is fucking great.

Post proof faggot

Nosferatu
Shadow of the Vampire
Near Dark
From Dusk Till Dawn
Only Lovers Left Alive

actually sub interview with the vampire for what we do in the shadows.

>top 5 vampire movies
>no blade trinity
opinion discarded

Oh shit my bad I had Near Dark starring keifer sutherland in my head as the lost boys. Must have watched them at the same time ages ago. Yeah ok, near dark is the top 5 not lost boys.

>Nosferatu
Films from before the 40s suck.
>Shadow of the Vampire
ok yea this is great
>From Dusk Till Dawn
Haven't seen it but Rodriguez is a hack
>Only Lovers Left Alive
I wanted to like this a lot, i went to see it, but it's fucking awful.

Do you really not rate Let the Right One in? Absolute modern classic.

I don't like little kids in vampire movies, it's just a lazy attempt to be unsettling.

Interview with the Vampire is also straight trash

how can anyone enjoy tom hiddlestons nihilistic bullshit and the endless gear wanks about his instruments and drivel about creating music? Putting diegetic music that central to the film is incredibly boring.

Bill Murray in Broken flowers is an interesting nihilistic asshole but Tom Hiddleston in this is not because he's also a vapid narcissist and a mouthpiece of Jarmuches own pretentious ideas about music and creativity.

I agree that little kids in horror films in general is generally cheap. In let the right one in though, they're not just eerie props, they're fleshed out characters.

post keef bp?

Okay. I don't really want to discuss this subject on Sup Forums for a few reasons. But hey, in you said that Rodriguez is a hack. I have to admit that's true, he has compromised and has pursued commercial opportunities, and tends to exploit any original material he makes which sticks with the public, but Dusk Till Dawn wasn't really one of his commercial whoring movies.

trinity is the worst one wtf

DESIGNATED

.................................................................................................................................................................................DRIVER

theyre shooting at us

what if it was romulans

implying its not mainly to take in a child who needs a father to set him straight now unless thats his wife's son he's good

well yeah.. he is american right? so that's nothing unusual.

>Films from before the 40s suck.
underage millennial

>Kiefer Sutherland is a faggot who plays a macho straight man in everything
Untrue
youtu.be/SYaKaGcAmnE

I am Jim Jarmusch.

i wish they had a negative connotation for the opposite of a normie/pleb but of course not being normal is applauded on this site isn't it also not that guy its just the way you admitted to watching movie from before the 40's is so douchey

>trinity is the worst one wtf
The worst vampire movie?

What about Dark Shadows? I hate the trend of turning an old series into a single one off flick

Not that guy but if you want to be a normie maybe you should go browse one of the normie sites. Let me give you a hint, it's everywhere else on the internet. I mean seriously you have to fuck up pretty bad to end up here.

Might I recommend Reddit for your tastes?

if i was a normie wouldn't be on here at 10:26 in the morning i just want a negative connotation for the opposite of a normie just a word i could call someone who is obsessed with a certain thing that doesn't also carry a positive like fanatic i just want some more complexity or variety in my insults

This. Blade 1 was alright, Blade 2 is the best.

RIP Lighthammer

thinking films from the 40s are good kind of derogatory word, maybe; pretentious douchenozzle?

You're not special. Everyone's life sucks.

*from before the 40s

>Blade 2 is the best.

Fuck no it isn't

Dude just stop. You're a pleb. I called my brother who is 13 a pleb rightly so and he got pissed the fuck off. Dismissing a movie just because lack of color or format makes one a pleb of the utmost kind. I shit on 2001 cause it fucked with the book but that is still not as plebby as you.

Interview With a Vampire is a classic though. Still males me cry and I'm a 26 year old man.

>lack of color or format
Are those the major advances in film from the early 20th century in your mind? You're the fucking pleb.

That's not what a cuck is. At most it's NTR, which was a common occurrence no one gave a shit about until Sup Forums flooded every board. This really was a much better place before that first TFA trailer.

No, that IS what a cuck is.

Raising another person's child IS a cuck. That's what it fucking originates from: a bird would replace another birds eggs and they would, unknowingly, raise them.

Thats literally a textbook definition of a cuck
You cuck

Lmao a cuck in the normal human lexicon is someone who voluntarily lets someone else fuck their spouse/defacto partner
Your libcuck logic won't help you beat facts

The buzzword cuck has literally been used to the point of no longer having any meaning.