So Logan Paul has come out with a suicide prevention video in the aftermath of all the controversy

So Logan Paul has come out with a suicide prevention video in the aftermath of all the controversy

Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=oWjxSkJpxFU&lc=z22fyfkw4uq2ypptwacdp43bqu24gnpb3t3uofvlfmxw03c010c.1516886633845158

I say we leave fake suicide stories in the comment section

quads demands it

My Lord Quads,
Your will is my command

well that escalated quickly

bump
let's do this for the keks Sup Forumsros

it is so

The dude is a nigger faggot.

The quads have spoken

I don't care FUCK OFF.
I'M SICK TO DEATH OF SEEING THIS CUNTS FACE ON THIS WEBSITE.
Fuck off and stop posting about him.

Of what nature? People saved by his shitty video or other things? Something like mention a tree in every story so we can tell which stories are ours?

choose a story
encyclopediadramatica [DOT] rs/An_hero

write, " I become intensely sucidal when I see Logan Paul's face, the only way to give me the will to live is for him to stop showing his face " from many different accounts and post to video/YouTube account

Well, about 2 months ago I told you guys about my uncle who was suicidal at the time.
After a good lengthy amount of antidepressants and seeing doctos and psych wards and shit, he committed suicide after watching Paul Logan's video. I was begging him for ages not to do, but now he is 6ft under I feel every day is an effort to get up and I also don't feel like living anymore.

Well done Logan, well done.

Holy fuck i thought that site was taken down?

this is my efforts kek

can you please stop

Paul pls

He will have to fade into obscurity if we can convince youtube that he reminds/ has traumatized enough people into feeling suicidal or has caused suicide.

this is making me want to commit suicide

bump for potential

Who's dis 1960's Mia Farrow looking muthafucker?

>LOGan

s a g e

He pulled a "Kevin Spacey" to take the heat off of his dumb bullshit. And make ppl feel sorry for him so that he can work his way back onto YouTube.

Logan Paul is playing the redemption game perfectly and will emerge more powerful than before and will make many more millions and meanwhile you're all still a bunch of autists posting shit on an anonymous message board

Hail your lord and savior faggots

The faggot didn't save shit

Of fucking course not you absolute imbecile, people having commited suicide because of his previous video. Nobody wants his little PR stunt to make him more successful what is wrong with you.

he already made millions when he uploaded the damn video , and probably even more from this video OP posted cuz once you click that link you're putting paper in his pockets. plus merch.

faggot is just covering up the stink of his shit with another bullshit, won't work coz he is a fraud to begin with

fkn oath

it's all about money

how do i make big bucks doing the right thing Sup Forums?

good shit

>Logan Paul
>suicide prevention video
> Logan Paul makes me want to kill myself
>Irony