Welcome to the Celty Help Hotline, how may I assist you today?

Welcome to the Celty Help Hotline, how may I assist you today?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Silly-String-Streamer-Assorted-Colors/dp/B006235PQS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CC reporting in to say this is one of the cutest outfits you've yet threaded in. Hope your day was okay~

Hey, Alice. I love you.

Can't complain

Love you too dear~

bmp

How do I shot web?

Oh, that's easy. Here, let me help you out.

amazon.com/Silly-String-Streamer-Assorted-Colors/dp/B006235PQS

>using traction control
>2018
>shiggy diggy

Cant stop thinking about her, and now i am lnging for any kind of female contact. Its to the point where just talking to my female friends i try hard not to hug and kiss them or even hold their hand for that matter.
What do?

Oh y'know, the usual, bugs coming at us like in Starship Troopers, getting ready to go to EVP with $CoolUpcomingFeature... can't really complain either

Hey Alice, how do you feel about cryptocurrencies? Do you think they are the future and are you invested in any?

Hallo sexi lady pls show bob no cloth pls and vagine

where can i buy the same style motorcycle

Stop having female friends. That seems like the answer to me.

Let me help you out there: you need to fucking settle down man.

Look. I understand how you feel. I understand how hard it is to resist when you love someone. I understand that longing. No one has touched me like that in nearly a decade, though I'm sure plenty would like to.

But that doesn't mean you can invade peoples space. If you have the urge to do so, seek therapy, go to a doctor, talk to someone. Because those sorts of urges are going to get someone hurt.

Now tell me about her, dear. What does she do to make you feel like you can't get her out of your head?

I do love these threads

come to my home and show me how to turn those off

Theyre my only friends, all 2 of them, one being my ex

Need better linters!

I am heavily leveraged in litecoin and dogecoin.

No.

Internet.

Does cc stand for sissy?

YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Why do girls do this?

I'm happy to help

lmao im trying cant find anything without
a big ass dash or windscreen

Pls Bob for me sexciii yas I do like

Its just that she was perfect despite her flaws, Im glad im out of that relationship, but its the only times over ever really been happy, learned how to socially interact properly and develop as a person. Always was a shut in, not anymore thanks to her.

I can guarantee you, a man drew that.

>perfect
>despite her flaws

This isn't logically consistent. Currently you are coming down from the mood elevating drug called "dating". This will pass. It just takes time.

I'm glad she helped you, but if you are glad that you are out of the relationship, then you gotta reconcile these two facts: She was good for you AND bad.

does alice dragonball super

Alice all dragonballs. Even watched GT.

Its just that i cant have kids nor a future with her, and most of the stuff shes doing is contradictory to my plans.
While yes its contradictory I dont mean it in a literal sense of course

>come to my home
ayy bb where live?? want fucc?

but if that's GT4 like it looks like it is, go into the car's settings and go to driver assist or something and turn all the settings to zero. Unless it's some crazy 600+ hp race car, you can drive a lot faster without the computer assists.

*blinks* I don't believe I fully understand the situation. Can you be a little more clear?

O yes sexxi lady like balls I do hav for u

Excuse me, can I help you with something?

*dials the celty hotline*

hewwo? OwO

Yas buttyfull lady u show bob for me yes no cloth?

get the fuck out

No. And stop asking.

Basically shes been off drugs for a few years, but now shes going back and doing as much shit as she can. Not only that but she is going through a identity crisis and is no longer the person I was originally with. So we both ended up disinterested and we left each other (on good terms), and now im having a hard time dealing with it.
Her plans for the future involve many drugs and lots of bullshit, while i plan to live a legit life, settle down, have kids and build my own home.

I came here to bully alice

know any decent de-stress/relaxation techniques?

I've been losing my shit since before I hit the submit button Im going to fucking die

Pic related

She doesn't sound perfect to me.

SEX
E
X

DO YOU LIKE HIT?

instructions unclear, dicc stuck in nurburgring
but then again, i was just testing render settings in PCSX2 my dude. hence n/a best and last lap.
dont be angry at me. i will do my best when the time comes.

too much work. anything else?

I find playing with miniature Zen gardens are quite relaxing

That's one of many many things I can think of really

I....see. That doesn't really sound like good terms if you are having a hard time dealing with it dear.

*hugs tightly* Sorry that you are feeling shitty though.

Yes! Squared breathing.
Breath in for four seconds
Hold it for four seconds
Breath out for four seconds
Hold it out for four seconds

This is extremely helpful for anxiety.

You okay man?

Ahh, I don't know. It's hit or miss.

WEED
E
E
D

At best an ugly woman, at worst, a fucking tranny. Your threads are shit.

Its the personality behind her, I really enjoy having her around when shes sober, and shes helped me develop as a person a whole lot. I just say ''perfect despite her flaws'' motly cause my mind is in poetry mode since im studying for some english exam i got coming up

Weed actually increases anxiety in the long term.

*blinks* Okay.

Yes I am quite fine

I made a really bad joke that no one but me thought was funny, and that made it even more funny to me

what is that picture supposed to mean?

i prefer the kitchen setting

your lighting is overexposed as fuck

Celty wears biker leathers

....... Welp I'm dead now

Who the fuck is this, looks like she garbles black cock all day to annoy her dad

It's Celty/Alice2

>Squared breathing
I'll give it a shot. Thanks homey.

Well as long as you are okay.

It's not the lighting, it's the fact I have to compress everything to 2MB.

If anything the lighting is less intense.

Ah? What happened dear?

Not inaccurate.

No, that is Nia.

Well, I could also use my special attack to help you. If you are still feeling very badly.

I can't tell you how much I love this outfit. I have a mental image of your imagined face lighting up without a trace of self-consciousness as you twirl and the velvet whirls around you like maroon tempest.

Anyway, I'm having a decent day. You can't help with bone weariness but I hope your evening goes well. You're a beautiful soul, even if you're a Humean and indifferent to such sentimentalities.

See:
Who the fuck is Nia?

>I can guarantee you, a man drew that.
SEXIST

A friend from 2011.

*shrugs*

Oh, you wanna see twirls son?

Even if it were, and it ain't, you must be blind.

You made a pun and it killed me.

She's literally a different shape than Alice but ok

Right? Nia was adorable.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART

Just tense lately, but i'll bite. What's your special attack?

Alice, how do I make autism go away?

>Weed actually increases anxiety in the long term.

My life suddenly makes sense

Where's Reimu :/

I hope you are also doing well today

Been wanting to ditch my girlfreind for a while, but fear I won't find a new one. I'm in my 30's if I dump here where do I pick up chicks?

Yeah, also we're different ethnicities, different heights, etc etc

Alright. Get all braced, then click the webm

Exactly the same body.

OP also has a history of dating men who think they are women, so I assume it could also be one of them.

Yep.

What do you mean? This sounds like garbled nonsense.

Work. Come to the hot box after my stream to see her.

I'm doing fine.

what do you do if you've fallen in love with someone from the internet that you've barely known for a week and is at least 10 years older than you

Drastically different skin tones too, as the cutest Webm this century shows

Zero tits, zero ass? It's the fucking same body. Same weird fucking posture as well.

You faggots just don't want to admit the truth.

Work. Clubs. Sports. What do you do for hobbies?

It really isn't.

But I'll take that as a compliment

My friend, A let's call her, she almost killed herself today. Over dosed on pills.

Cute! Thank you unusual Sup Forums lady.

Cute webm

>Been wanting to ditch my girlfreind for a while, but fear I won't find a new one.

If you don't have feelings for her, you should just leave. It doesn't matter whether or not you can find another girlfriend. Those are two separate issues and you shouldn't tie them together like that.

good, natural selection

>I assume
Right, that's pretty much what I expected after that first post. Carry on making baseless accusations.

C cups, Nevada loves to post my muffiny ass, and I'm a burn victim. Try again man.

Uhm. Probably slap yourself. That's way too fast.

Alice.

Where is this from?
Anyone can just type a bunch of shit and screen cap it
Doesn't mean anythinng

Intentional or unintentional? What kind of pills?

Thanks.

People like to hedge their bets.

Calm down there, Nevada.

Omg.

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

Now I need to go take care of my nosebleed.

No, goku is the one shot through the heart

>Uhm. Probably slap yourself. That's way too fast.
I realize that
She's literally the perfect girl though, and there's nothing I can do

Not sure what kind, but it was intentional

It's from a discredited blog that even the owner took down.

And you're to blame.

No one is perfect dear. You haven't seen the flaws yet because you are infatuated.

Whew. That's rough Anonymous. Are you okay? Come here, bring it in, let's hug it out. *opens her arms*

stuff like white water rafting, climbing, hiking, stuff that's not really good for meeting people. I work in a machine shop that's all dudes so work dosen't really work.

Also I'm not very athletic, best I could do is beer league softball, once again all dudes.

>People like to hedge their bets.

I know but it sounds like a recipe for continuing a dysfunctional relationship and wasting more of both of their time. I just can't approve of that sort of thing.