Whatever happened to "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."?

whatever happened to "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N5A02pNcGHs
youtu.be/o4lFrk4PbVg
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/video-emerges-of-trump-lying-under-oath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're people who were brought into the country as children.

>whatever happened to "blah blah blah"

It's what it always was: verbal diarrhea from a master bullshitter. Anybody who believes a Trump-promise is a pure fool.

He wants his victories no matter the loss. He can spin this if it means fulfilling a core campaign promise.

If conservatives understood a fucking thing, they would be recruiting, not deporting.

They were brought here as children. He will use a path to citizenship for them as a bargaining chip, just as the Democrats want to do.

All mexicans are criminals

Yeah, Trump's critics are the retards

The wall was always just a business scheme to give one of his friends the contract and trick retarded inbreds to vote for him because they don't realize spending a trillion dollars to build a wall wont actually do anything other than waste money.

and all this whiles he in Davos licking the assholes of the global elites. He's a con man, only retards are surprised to learn this.

Yep

All mexicans are criminals

Trump and Mexicans have something in common then.

youtu.be/N5A02pNcGHs

Trumptards explain this shit?

That's probably what this piece of shit is doing. If he can claim to be the reason why they're legal citizens (which of course he will), he'll get a lot of their votes.

Trump was friends with the Clintons for years. Clintons being quite the corrupt business people themselves.

In return we get a wall, and end to chain migration and an end to the lottery VISA program. Either that or DACA dies.

These are the ones who grew up here and you know it So stop fagging. Next BUILD THE WALL

2018 still this mad.
lol XD fagget #Metoo #Weisteinwhine

yeah good luck with that

All you can say is moot
It's happening
Make America Great Again

Well seeing as DACA covered 5 million+. The deal is for 1/4th of that. He said illegals come here are rapist, drug runners, gangs, and some decent people. So seems like Trumps getting exactly what he wanted

They can't vote.

Trump wanted to be liked, so no he's not.

5 million? user did you just make that up

Why would the wall change anything?

I like south americans better than nignogs

It's great watching Trump fuck with libs.

if he approved them, they could vote tomorrow.

absolute true

yes, yes he did. right wing retards are known to do that.

youtu.be/o4lFrk4PbVg

How come I've never seen these?

It’s a compromise where both parties abandon their ideals. Yet another failure of two-party democracy

No, user

DACA recipients aren't even legal US residents, much less a US citizen which are the only people who can vote in elections.

so, more than two parties is an improvement, right? Oh no, you're a fascist aren't you

As long as what he does works. If people have jobs and money in their pocket do you think the give fuck all about the rest. Its why Trumps support with minorities is ticking up. Its the economy stupid.

no they literally could not you fucking idiot

No i didn't. You'll have to dig a little deeper then memes when you do research.

So the path to citizenship doesn't lead to citizenship? Fascinating.

A trillion dollars? You must know shit about construction, fucking retard

The democrats only want voters cemented to them that need their social programs. They won't support a wall for this small one-time payment.

Did you even red the headline, you fucking morons?

"A path to CITIZENSHIP"

You must know shit about government contracts.

>asking others to prove the negative
you're fucking terrible at this kiddo

>you have to dig a little deeper
Do you wear your tinfoil hat while digging.

The # is more like 3.5 million

lol you think he means to follow through on that? Put that one in the same bucket as "raising taxes on the rich" you gullible little twat

I work for a government contractor and you still have a budget that you have to manage, dumb fuck. That's what a PMP is for, stupid ass

>lol you think he means to follow through on that?
Lol do you know thats beside the point?

>They’re bringing drugs.
Of course they do. Fucking white trash simply can't cook decent drugs for themselves. You should be grateful. They are actually doing God's work.

the point is moot because it will never happen. it's not an argument in good faith

Trump offering them a path to citizenship in order to get their votes isn't an "argument in good faith"?

Whatever you say

What happened with "some are good people"?
OP is such a faggot

lol. it will be after 2020 by the time they get citizenship. you're such an idiot

I'm fine with this, so long as the path leads back to wherever the fuck they came from. I'd rather have no immigrants. We have enough of them.

And maybe shore up the fucking H1B program and get these white collar mexicans back to india and stop stinking up our cafaterias with their boiled curry goat cocks and whatever nasty fucking shit they always bring into for lunch, because god forbid they had a fucking chicken salad.

Lol do you have a source on this? lololol

It’s called a concession - allow the DACA kids to stay, in exchange for $25b in funding and immigration reform.
DACA kids end up paying taxes, if they commit crimes they can still be deported and barred from legal US entry in the future.
Meanwhile, the deal stops all poor choice immigration and funds the wall.
Dems want their DACA? Great, they better learn to concede.

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/video-emerges-of-trump-lying-under-oath

Your mom's a criminal.

87% of Americans support DACA. Turns out, spending a bunch of taxpayer money to educate 800,000 people who are able-bodied, want to work, and aren't criminals and then removing them from the country isn't exactly a smart economic move.

So how's the GOP 'conceding' by doing something most of America wants anyways?

7 more years of asshurt

They are here illegally. They ARE criminals.

Be fair.

Some haven't been born yet.

On many sides.

> break the law
> aren't criminals
kek

recruiting for what?

Are you yourself a criminal if you yourself never committed the act?

87%?

FAKE NEWS

>87% of Americans support DACA
Hillary has a 98% chance of winning

>whatever happened to "They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."?

"and a lot of them are good people" you missed that in your fake news

Missing his point pretty hard there, buddy.

It shouldn't be considered a "concession" when it's something the vast majority of the country is in favor of.

I'm so tired of this partisan bullshit

he also for some reason put it in quotes when he never said it

sensiblechuckle.jpg

They're staying here illegally.

It's a misdemeanor

>in common
They both have nothing to do with Russia.

Shame the Democrats wouldn't make any "concessions" when the majority of the country was opposed to the ACA

You're pretty dumb if you think that's the same.

First of all, that 98% is from prognosticators, not polls. If you combine the 14 major national election polls, they were only off by 3 points.

Man I wish my dad left me that kind of money

>find out the only home you have ever known you are not a citizen of
>leaves.

seems legit.

Hahaha

>87% of Americans support DACA

Getting this number from the same pollsters who said Hillary would win and 90% of firearm owners want stronger background checks? (i.e. the DNC)

Which is a crime.

Fake news. The aca is part of the reason why Obama won the popular vote by millions.

the majority is for it now, though. Does that change anything on your end? Nah, thought not. Stop talking out of both sides of you ass, kid.

Americans confirmed for nigger-lovers

Shh, we gotta import more people who'll vote Democrat. You're not supposed to notice.

I agree, their parents should be executed. Doing that to a child is nasty shit.

>It shouldn't be considered a "concession" when it's something the vast majority of the country is in favor of.
> when it's something the vast majority of the country is in favor of.
> the vast majority of the country
> the vast majority
> vast majority
> majority

Like jaywalking is a crime.

I absolutely agree. trump should pardon these kids, and make himself known as the figurehead that granted them the life they enjoy.

you're a brilliant man.

DACA is an executive order anyways. Not sure why it is a huge deal to go away. Pres Obama cannot sign and create his own laws. DACA was never passed in the house & senate.

Get back to the retirement home, you old fart. I was pointing out it's a stupid argument. But you're clearly too senile to realize that.

Yes, the majority of the country think that people who were brought into the country as children should have an easy path to citizenship, provided they don't have a criminal record.

Assault and burglary are also misdemeanors.

Because cheaters should be rewarded, fuck those who follow the rules. Anarchy U.S.A.!

Satan is the acknowledged expert on anything related to Congress