Blacks were in britain before whites

How does this make you feel my british brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/--8wjR3EKjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well 'arrived first' wasn't enough to become the dominant people, so...

>WE WUZ Pseudo-historians
All these damn marxists that make up these stories so that dindus can feel good about themselves, deserve a bullet through the head.

muh roman slaves?

youtu.be/--8wjR3EKjA

THE ROCK WUZ LANDED ON US

>Romans had some black slaves at one point in time
>Romans had a garrison in Britain at that point in time
>blacks were totally in Britain at that point in time.

That said, Africans probably did arrive in Britain before the English. The English identity wasn't full cemented until about 875, with Alfred the Great. I'm sure a lot of traders and slaves came through before then. Probably handful of Chinese at some point, too.

Blackbrits are cool mate. Don't confuse them with american niggers cus our blacks are actually proper g(ent)lemen and they actually act and speak proper english and not the nignog language and culture you american niggers use. The only niggers in this country are the pakis and pajeets.

now im a #cruzmissile

honestly im starting to think the only way to fix the west is with genocide

Yeah, but they're from the West Indies, and came over in the 50's, specifically to work. There is no connection between based West Indians and niggers.

Most Brits already know the Irish have been there for a long time.

Yeah, fuck britain for tearing down all the cities and economic structures that they achieved through hard work and-- oh wait

The chinese found Australia long before colonial britain came along but probably got fucked up by the weather and the ships eaten by blue bottle jellyfish and said "Fuck this rets go homoru"

>Blackademics

nigger lover detected.

My favorite is the we was samurai one, really shows the leaps of faith they will take to claim history

>Romans had black slaves.
I hope you realize that the only place in the Roman Empire you could get Blacks was Egypt.
Roman slaves were White and Brown. Mostly White.

Maybe not a complete genocide, but a small one that makes the morons shut the fuck up

Its leading to a mass genocide, one way or another.
This cannot and will not end peacefully, I have a feeling as soon as we tip over the next "revolution" with automation it's going to set the powder keg off. The world hasn't been this anxious in quite awhile.

WE

>SOON COME ;)
What did he mean by this?

>Quintessentially British academics

>africanglobe

That's why I said they had them at one point in time. It was technically possible to get one, but they were expensive, and only really worth it for the novelty or as a talking point. I seriously doubt anyone on the garrison in Britain had one because the British garrison were hardly the cream of Roman elite.

Link?

We already knew blacks circumnavigated the globe, traveled to the moon, and traveled to other galaxies thousands of years ago. It's just whitey be coverin' dat shit up yo.

WUZ

WUZ

Everyone knew of Australia before it was "discovered". No one was worried about it because europeans were too worried about securing a monopoly on the spice trade in the bandas and the east indies. Thats why the dutch traded manhatten for nutmeg with the english.

No they're fucking not, lol. Go suck KSI's dick.

As much as I'm a decent person in the day-to-day, I'm quite ready to purge.

Rather outdated meme, Chups. Quite a lot has happened since we looked down on the Irish. Compared to all the recent invaders the Irish are our blood brothers. Which is good because genetically they always were.

>make up fake history about being kings and emperors of the world thousands of years ago
>fail to give any kind of explanation on how they ended up being the bottom of the barrel

You know fanfic is garbage when it doesn't even connect to the part you know is real.

BONGZ

It's better than admitting you populated a land rich in mineral wealth, sought after by all other nations for centuries, and couldn't even be bothered to dig it out of the ground.

Ruh roh

Witnessed

Are you 12 years old with babbies first black pal you utter cancer

It doesn't say blacks were in Britain before whites, it says Africans were in Britain before the Anglos, not the Celts or Picts.

The Africans they speak of were not Sub Saharan Africans (blacks), they were an army that traveled with the Romans. I repeat. They. Were. Not. Niggers.

They did not live in Britain, they did not stay in Britain, they did not breed in Britain. They were brought in as reinforcements to defend Hadrians wall.

The ones who didn't die left with the Roman battalion they came with.

Except all the crime and breeding.

WE WAZ ANGLO SAXON N SHIET

>West Indian criminals

Yeah, that's a real problem. Not like those thousands of rape cover-ups and beheadings in the street. fuck off, Mohammad.

Blackbrits are bro tier.

>us our blacks are actually proper g(ent)lemen and they actually act and speak proper english

No, they don't. They speak with fake Jamaican accents & literally try to replicate American niggers in every sense. They are also vastly over represented in crime, just like niggers everywhere.

Yeah. This.

Don't confuse your one or two good house niggers with the vast majority of feral niggers.

At last you see the light, brother.
Genocide is the only answer.

A mistake they aim to fix by buying back off us.

we wuz bushmen and shit

*technically* this is true. English people as a racial group are German and didn't arrive until 5th century AD during the fall of Rome.

Pretty much all native whites in south and east Britain are German whereas north Britain is predominately of Celtic blood i.e the original peoples.

However in reference to Africans the Roman Empire had many mixed Berber/Roman/East African mixtures with entire cities of mixed peoples like Timgad in Algeria and there are remains of a mixed race Ethiopian(Aksum at that time)-Italian woman in York who was believed to have been married to a Roman commander and statues of a Briton woman from a southern tribe married to a Syrian man from Palmyra.

Whites however have *always* inhabited the islands.
They are just as bad as the American niggers.

N' ORIGINAL ANGLO KANGZ

Britain pre black immigration was a better place than afterwards.
What the fuck has Muslim rape cases got to do with it. None of them have been good for the place.

You fucking half breed

t. black "brit"

There were people here before the Celts. It's not correct to call them the original people.

Naturally.

WOW we were there first so you should give us all the money because it's our land!!!!

Fuck I hate those pathetic niggers clinching to pseudo-historical bullshit to try to make their weak race look better. Fuck them and FUCK AFRICA, it's not hard to foresee Europe run by minorities, it will be just like fucking Africa.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Obviously lies. But for what reason, huh? Makes you think?

Were the people before the Celts Indo-European?

I don't doubt it, considering they have a several thousand year headstart on everyone else

Tanned brits are the worst.

If you can call the sound of coughing up a fishbone in a dentist's chair proper, then yeah, our niggaz are articulate.

I'VE HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS "WE WUZ" SHIT!!!! WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO REVISE HISTORY OF EVERY COUNTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUMANS DID NOT COME OUT OF AFRICA I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!

Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

K

A

basically aussies then? i agree

>WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO REVISE HISTORY OF EVERY COUNTRIES

because then if you oppose immigration they say

>*insert country* has always been a country of immigrants

I see arguments like this ALL THE TIME, in Britain, when people bring up the insane amount of immigration we get a year, they say

>We have always been getting immigration, it's no different now

Which couldn't be further from the truth. in the 900 years between the 11th century & the 20th century, Britain had as many immigrants in that 900 year period as it does in a modern year.

Britain was an extremely homogeneous place.

this post just screams of cuckery but it's true that black brits aren't that bad in comparison to african americans

not perfect but they integrated much better than the arabs ever did

We don't have an Arab problem we have a Pakistani problem

Oh , it's the anti nigger mexibro, post dem mf wewuzkangz images

let's be perfectly honest here lad, when did the difference ever matter

>English people as a racial group are German
>racial group
no
there were 2-4 million native Celts in Briton, 40,000-30,000 germanic anglo saxons settled there.

At MOST there was 1 germanic for every 50 native briton.