You are sent to prison. This is your cellmate

You are sent to prison. This is your cellmate.

>"Wassup white boi? Don't mind my black ass being naked. I'm gonna have some fun with you."

What do you do?

Start stripping and be like "Oh, yea lets do this. I'm so glad I'm not the only faggot in here"

Take off my shirt proudly displaying my SEC AB crest and do push ups. And then read my book.

>yfw prison isnt that big of a deal.

yes daddy

>SE
this made me laugh so hard

it's so sad. this guy can't have sex with a normal woman. my dick is a fraction of his and sometimes hurts one when i go all in...poor boy

Give the best blow job this dude has ever had so he doesn't try to stick it in my ass.

Tell him I have AIDS

Join the ab

Problem solved lol

OFFER TO SUCK HIS DICK THEN BITE IT OFF.

CASE CLOSED

Not solved. He says "So do I"

close my eyes and pretend it's a girl

You mean close YOUR eyes and pretend YOU are a girl

kill, fuck, marry

call him a nigger. im white so i get preferential treatment. if im in danger the white cops will move me to a different cell. if not then still results in death. either way better than the alternative.

just pretend its a feminine penis, amirite?

>shit in my hands
>wipe it all over myself
>"you wouldn't hurt a brother, would you?"

Unzip pants, tell him "turn around, this won't be over quickly, you will not enjoy this, I am your new Daddy"

He won't need a woman when he makes good use of your boi pussy

let him fuck my ass

GLADLY get on my knees and service that beautiful dong

I dont care if this is gay but id fuck the shit out of that

thanks glad you like me!

Id suck that cock and drink his piss and cum so much that he'd become dehydrated.

Np, you got some more?

>'Sounds great! Never met a nudist before. So you want play monopoly or draughts first?'

He probably already has AIDS

Become his bitch for my time in prison. It would nice to snuggle with an alpha.

ffs ashens, get the fuck off Sup Forums and back to eating moldy shit

Yeaaaahh being for real look at that dick...mhhm

Fuck him up his ass

Well, I'd have to ponder for a quick second which training I have undergone warrants application in this situation. I'd probably utilize another millisecond creating a spatial SITREP and scan my environment for any potential defense tools or offensive objects. The scenario's conclusion would be something along the lines of his nigger dick being shoved up his own ass and his balls being encapsulated within his jaws. I don't think I would waste any time considering my previous conviction of manslaughter and how that would look during the trial that will take place after this event.

First night - kill him in his sleep ... eyes gouged out first.
Then spend the next year in glorious solitary confinement while my legend builds among genpop.

>'sorry sir, but I'm not gay'
>'that's cool, I respect that'
>sip tea and talk about the weather'

Ahh the shit we got these niggers to do while they thought we were innocent scam victims.

Bro what the fuck are you doing with your face lmao

He's big but still a manlet, I'd tell him to fuck off and put his loin cloth back on.

Giggle.

Get down on my knees.

Suck and lick that big thing until it's all big and slick.

Get up just long enough to slip off my prison pants.

Turn around.

Get back down on all-fours.

Present my prison-pussy for his pleasure.

Immerse myself in the pain and revel in it, because I'm going to have to deal with it for a LOOOOONG time.

Jd

Of course you are! I brought Parcheesi! Also damn, for a prison, they have really fancy-pantsy beds, huh?

Thanks bro I appreciate you