If Mexicans are so proud of their country and make "Mexican Pride" groups on the internet, why do they run away from it?

If Mexicans are so proud of their country and make "Mexican Pride" groups on the internet, why do they run away from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the USA is a Mexican colony and they're proud of it.

>shitthuania
90% of people can't even point out your country on a map.

Because the US is nice for making shekels as an unskilled worker, for the rest there's Mexico.

Why do trumpweenies assume you can't have pride in your country unless you live in it?

How is it yours if you don't live in it???

Because you would be living there if you were proud of it, not abandoning your heritage and waving the Mexico flag in countries that aren't Mexico. You don't see Americans doing this shit in Mexico.

cuz we takin over homes

Actually there are more Mexican Americans and anglo americans leaving USA for Mexico than the other way around

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

I ask the same question every day OP.

Send them back and Make Mexico Great Again.

They know they're shit; a lot of La Raza is just founded on them celebrating taking-over America from whites.

>what is heritage for $100, alex

>Because you would be living there if you were proud of it, not abandoning your heritage and waving the Mexico
As I said the US is good for making shekels as an unskilled worker, I don't see what's the discrepancy here, the fact the US is better in one aspect doesn't negate Mexico being superior in the rest
> flag in countries that aren't Mexico. You don't see Americans doing this shit in Mexico.
So you're telling me Americans abroad don't think their country is nice?

>trumpfag "logic"

If only those numbers were way higher.

They don't come here just to "work abroad." They leech off the welfare after having 20 fucking kids. They built a new high school in the city next to me in 2009 and it's already a dump because of spics. You fuckers trash everywhere you go.

>They don't come here just to "work abroad." They leech off the welfare after having 20 fucking kids.
Your own fault for having open borders and welfare.
>They built a new high school in the city next to me in 2009 and it' already a dump because of spics. You fuckers trash everywhere you go.
That's a nice, unverifiable opinion.

Did Pedro the illegal cuck you? Is that why you're so mad about Mexicans?

Atleast people will call my country by its name, unlike you who will be called Estados Unidos in the future.

Also, stop stealing my country's memes.

Are you still shitposting, Irrelevant Baltic State?

>open borders

Explain to me why does this thread exist if it's not the case?

This is the twentieth mexican apretiation thread of the day, they're as popular as the trumpfags, don't you niggers have something else to discuss here? Can we have a general and avoid this shit threads. It's fucking tiresome i feel like that chink correcting the nigger of dust empire.

Because they're crossing the border illegally and refusing to assimilate into the culture and then claim they're "proud to be Mexican" when they're running away from the country.

How do they cross the border illegally and live there if you don't have open borders?

You're confusing having laws with enforcing said laws.

As for the proud to be Mexican post, I already explained it to you and you were unable to provide a rebuttal.

Because we didn't expect everything south of here to fail miserably as a country and Obongo is busy worrying about transgender bathrooms and climate change.

Immigration from south of your border isn't a new "issue", it's been going on for at least 50 years

Stop melting this lgbt boogeyman