Does anyone else here just not give a fuck when someone "Falls victim to cyberbullying"?

Does anyone else here just not give a fuck when someone "Falls victim to cyberbullying"?

I don't care if Im yall think im a monster, atleast im not too retarded to walk away from a fucking computer when Buttpuncher69 calls me a faggot.

when someone calls you a faggot, call them a faggot back and tell them to eat your cummies

Kids today are pussies.

14 year old shouldn't be allowed unmonitored access to the internet out side of scholarly websites for homework/research
This lies solely on the parents laziness raising their child. In fact, legal action should be taken against the parents for negligence

Im more shocked about the fuckin adults.
The "im offended, participation ribbons for everybody kind, saftey first"

Im so fuckin sick of people just being pussies about literally fucking everything.

Oh I get it. Youre one of these faggots. Jesus christ fuck you and your retarded family you worthless piece of shit.

Ive been on the internet since i was like 7 and Im just fine. Again, fuck you and your no fun attitude.

Me. There's a thing called "delete app". All kids are going to be assholes to each other. Push comes to shove, turn off the fucking machine.

But then I come from a day when this was a hobby instead of a required tool for day to day life. When the hobby stopped being fun, it was time to stop doing it. Pack the modem up and get some fresh air.

And of course, the people who make it worse are the mothers. Going to teachers and screaming at them, as if they coudl do anything to stop kids from being assholes. And at the same time telling the kids not to resort to "their level" and retaliate.

So they do shit like suck up abuse from other kids instead of, say, comment on their bullies parents being a bunch of junkie pillheads, or being poor, or how they're stupid. And it's the end of civilization if they just said "fuck it" and hauled off and punched the kid in the nose. Because mothers complained like screeching harpies at schools, so now there's zero tolerance policies because someones bitch moms sued a school because their little precious got a bloody nose at recess.

So basically all this is due to women. They need to shut their bitch mouths.

The internet wasnt what it is now when you were 7.There was no social media and 2 generations of sociopaths running rampant with your entire life published on the internet for everyone to see.

I've been on the internet before there was an internet,before you were even born.This wasnt a problem before.
You told your dad there was a bully and he told you to grow a fucking backbone and kick/punch the bully the next time they fucked with you. Then they stopped, if not you got the cops involved when they physically harmed you.Shit was handled and taken care of

Its very real and spooky. We must protect the youth (aka Sup Forums)

How can cyber bullying be real? Like nigga just close your eyes hahaha nigga like just walk away from the screen.

But on a serious note, kids these days are being brought up as wimps and not being taught to stick up for themselves.

Japan is superior.

"cyber" bullying doesnt stop at online
trolls get their targets phone numbers and harass them there too
target gets a new number, trolls get that too and keep going
etc

Found ya

Autistic dweebs can’t see viewpoints outside their own. We can’t really blame a retard for being a retard, maybe blame ops mom for drinking while pregnant?

WHAT ANIME IS THIS?
GATCHU CYBERMAN OR SOME SHIT?

Snowflake detected

Fuck you faggot
Go hang like a christmas ornament
Fatty

That's regular harassment. You can ask the police to step in if it continues. They have the resources to stop it.

Block the number? It’s not that fucking hard kids are just pussies cause that’s how their parents raise them.

NO BULLY KYOKO

Wtf are these reposts everytime

What the fuck are you on about? This is the internet you fucking animal not the school yard.

Why do you hurt so much?
Why are you here then?

Thats not cyber bullying you fucking retarded faggot.

I'm one of those people who says "just turn it off". That's really all you can do. If it's someone at school who is bullying this kid and also bullying the kid online, then no question, the kid should be able to do something about it. But I'm also not one of those people who would let that happen. If I was a teacher at a school where a kid is getting bullied and doesn't want to do anything to stop it, I would do what I can do help the kid. I don't know, train in self defense or something. I'm not above fly-kicking some little asshole in his goddamn face but that wouldn't help the kid much in the long run unfortunately. But online it's different. If it's just some rando who dislikes your opinion online, tell him to suck literally a billions of dicks and block that person

Why are you coming into my thread and posting retarded shit like an autist?

So all kids are home schooled now and never go to a physical fucking building to have their schooling?

>not realizing it was aimed at you
>beingthisnew.jpg

faggot

Thought this was an autism thread
How can you be so confused by a picture you posted?

The thread isnt about physical bullying you mutt it clearly says cyberbullying

Go die fatty
I bet your moms fatter than my ass
Kill yourself
Nobody likes you
Do it

Just do it

Based on the picture you posted of yourself I would say you are the one a little overweight

Cyberbullying isnt just online. It extends to the fucking school,its the same as bullying.

You really think a fucking nigga there talking shit online telling you to kill your self isnt going to be making your life miserable at school calling you shit and fucking with you?

Cause they do

just because no one ever cared about you enough to bully you doesnt mean it isnt a thing

its a virtual schoolyard, and unlike the physical one, you cant leave this one as easily

Then its bullying not cyberbullying you fucking idiot, do you know what cyber means?

"I get cyberbullied at school, in real life."

How fucking retarded are you?

Yea you can just close the fucking tab and go to tumblr or reddit

Lmao

gimmi your fuckin' lunch money poindexter.

I call bullshit. That girl doesn't look a day older than 8yrs old.

Its an old photo.

I was a teenager during the early days of the internet. It was very different than it is now. Unlike bullying at school, you can't leave it at school. Online bullying can reach you at home.

Nah, youre just an inferior idiot.

NERDS!? I HATE NERDS!!!

Only if you use social media.

Wow, talk about manipulating a narrative. No wonder people are wising up to main stream media "news" outlets. #FuckFakeNews

Holy fuck when did yuru yuri get so dark

Best way to avoid being bullied: completely take yourself out of the loop? So basically everyone else gets to be on social media you can't because they don't accept you? That'll solve everything!

Or you can stop being a thin skinned pussy and grow a pair. People calling you mean names doesn’t harm you. Faggot. See?

Instead of responding I'll just refer you to this

I come to Sup Forums to get my daily dose of cyberbullying.

I don't get why people are like this. I'm mentally unstable and have been doxxed (let alone '''bullied''') many times yet im not dead. Like seriously, walk away from the computer and realize that the person is at least 100 miles away.

What the fuck are you talking about?
She was a hat model when she was 8, the news used that as their cover photo, she killed herself at like 14.

Please come back when you become unretarded and learn to read

She was 14 years old, you autist.

Nice waste of quads

Social media is not the loop.

yeah i don't get it
its like on Sup Forums. if you dont agree or is tired of the shitposting against you. just close the thread
just fucking go off the internet for the rest of the day
also a fist to the face solves 9 of 10 bullying cases

you can step away from the pc/phone should be a lesson they teach in schools

Back when I was in high school it wasn't but it is now.

ok this got me hard as adamantium what manga is this.

Then now can fuck off.

No. They shouldnt be teaching this in school.
Im glad these little retards are offing themselves.
Natural selection at its finest.

I used to go to school and those fatfuck social justice warrior teachers always marched in and tried to be soulful and shame everybody about bullying once a week. Nobody should have to watch that stupid shit.

i kind of see your point but it really doesnt mean anything when its actual people you know talking about you id say 99% of people would liek to read what was said about them even when they know its going to be terrible

Oldfag here. Back in my day "bullying" was how hierarchies were established throughout the herd.

I got bullied for a while by a couple of faggots in high school. Ya know what I did? I didn't go tell my mom or the teachers. I started eating right and hitting the gym. One of the douchebags fucked with me one day (bout a year after graduation) and I beat the shit out of his skinny ass. Never looked at me the wrong way again. The other one saw me at a party and was like "hey man, we're cool, right"? "that was just stupid high school shit".

Never turn the other cheek. Jesus did, and look where that got him.

oh mr toughguy
just kill yourself

how fucking weak do you have to be to succumb to online bullying, i mean shit unlike this girl i was a god damn nobody all throughout school and i never would contemplate taking my own life over some douchedick calling me names online or even in person (if that ever happened). nobody else should either, you should only suicide if you are a pedo or cat rapist

>i don't care at all
>i'll prove it by making an outrage thread

This is what comes of using your real name online.

Huh?

I dont care that theyre dead

Im just sick of people taking cyberbullying seriously.

I give less of a fuck about your opinion, tbh.

Oh mr "im so right and respectable"

Fuck you, go kiss your ugly girlfriend faggot

Cool, but here you are talking to me.

No way in hell that girl is 14. maybe 4

i agree 100% its all on the parents for not properly monitoring their kids

Everyone knows the only way to raise children to be functioning members of society is to drop every other aspect of your life and monitor them 24/7 to protect them from society

LMFAO

That's old enough to be a roastie these days.