Whats wrong with open borders? whats wrong with giving illegal immigrants citizenship?

whats wrong with open borders? whats wrong with giving illegal immigrants citizenship?

Whats Wrong OP? Did you get sand in your vagina when you crossed the border?

Our current systems of government require defined lines of boarders for creating and enforcing law. Without them we would be tribes not capable of modern civilization.

Nothing, as long as you don't allow them welfare, end, and any Medicare bullshit.

Stormweenies are just mad because they can't compete against illiterate Pedro.

Illegal immigrants are only here because big agriculture doesn't have to pay them minimum wage. If they were required to pay minimum wage to illegals then there wouldn't even be this debate.

Why do you feel the need to constantly post questions on this board which have been answered countless times before?

what happens when the hoards of people who don't respect our laws and customs outnumber us?

i'm sure it always works out well.

we can't afford all that welfare
not enough jobs
sacrificing culture
mass influx of uneducated population

>validating law breaking
>no security to who comes into the country
>they all become democrat voters
>they're spics

position's actually noble as fuck. gee let's be a sovereign nation again like we're told we still are. gee let's get rid of people that are NOT supposed to be here, sucking up our benefits and tax dollars so their fat short dirt-skinned kids can be fat short dirt-skinned adults on our dime! nah no thanks. get them the fuck out of my face, 'ppreciate it.

Why not just welcome them directly into your house and personally feed and house them while they hang around all doing nothing else but fucking?

Why do you lock your doors at night? That's your answer.

the construction industry also uses alot of illegals. Its a common sight to see 8-10 mexicans digging a ditch with some white merchant watching while rubbing his hands.

Open borders would make it easy for murderers and rapists to evade capture. Open borders would allow the spread of disease. Kind of like what is happening right now. Enjoy your Zika babby, pedro.

Nothing wrong about building something for less.
The only Jew who impedes free trade here is you, kike cuckskin

honestly nothing wrong with foreign workers as long as they go back.

>First act of being an American is to violate their laws
>Reward this with citizenship

how do you legally enforce that a company is paying minimum wage to someone that they are already breaking the law by employing illegally?

We are not as enlightened as we think we are; that ethnocultural heterogeneity in a population causes unrest and a decrease in quality of life is inescapable.

Only qt women illegals should get citizenship, you know, to balance the gender market.

Men should stay in their country. If they're refugees, they should fight against the ones that are destroying their country(ISIS, "moderate jihadists", etc)

well for starters they dont speak the same language most of the time.
sometimes they might not even have a resume.
or even documents that tell you who they were even before coming here.
or there might not be enough to go around with just the locals as it is
sometimes they come consciously or subconsciously to dominate an area completely.
or maybe they come just to get free shit taht youre dumb enough to give them

mexican immigrant here.

you want immigrants and cultures to melt in your pot.
fine.
but use the system.
or else youre gonna have yourself a bad time.

money that is spent giving illegals commodity here is better spent improving their life in their home countries and since the dollar is currently of high value. itll be much more effective being sent abroad.

I should've make Bernie acessories to sell when the campaign was starting.

I bet the berniecucks would pay a lot for shit shirts.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME: the post
The more posts circulating with well thought out arguments, the more ammunition we have against leftists

I am in complete agreement with you Brozil.

Only unmarried women between the ages of 14 and 24 can immigrate, and they can only stay past 24 if they have a native husband. If for any reason she initiates divorce GTFO.

Immigration policy reform has very many different sides. In the articles we studied in my Econ Research class this year we learned that Mexican immigration largely affects low skilled laborers the highest. Some mexican labor creates jobs because it allows wealthier homeowners access to cheap gardening/landscaping or housemaids. What's wrong with not having a minimum wage?

Open borders doesn't matter if this world was open to all, but countries exist and national protectionist policies exist to keep people locked in an us vs them mindset.

Here's one for you. When discussing immigration reform with anyone, really get to the heart of the argument: What's the GOAL of immigration reform?
Protect jobs? Well what if outsourcing has a greater effect on pushing down the prices of consumer goods for the economy at large than protecting scarce jobs would help a few? Can we protect a few at the expense of the whole?
Protecting culture? Maybe, there's a lot more disagreement here I would need to listen to before forming ideas.
Some reject multiculturalism in favor of cultural conservatism. Is it possible to find a middle ground, a happy medium? Does mixing too much race homogenize humans too much, or does it serve our genetics and give "the best of both worlds?" Where do you draw the line?

I think I can agree with parts from both sides. I think most people could. I think it will likely always be something humans disagree on. It's a matter of taste or personal preference imo.

>>whats wrong with open borders?
>Nothing

Funny how Mexico thinks that while we're building a wall to keep them out. How's that southern wall working for you, you fat fucking majado mestizo?

wrong image

If you do not already know the answer you are too fucking stupid to count to potato.
An hero, if you please.

Nothing is wrong with it, but once you introduce welfare it becomes a problem.

OP you know how many people there are in this world that are poor?

1 million? Nah

50 millions? Pff

500 millions? Hhaaha!

More than 4.5 billions.

Now you nigger, imagine what would happen if we gave up our borders.

We would be overrunned and we would become poor as shit too.

Can you understand it you fucking retard?

What makes you think I agree with the border on the south of my country?

Notice how immigrants from the south aren't staying in Mexico for gibsmedat and work, despite our country being in much better shake than theirs?

Hmm really makes you think

Best clubs = strict admission policies.
Dive bars = no admission policies.

>whats wrong with giving illegal immigrants citizenship?

>illegal immigrant
>citzenship
pick one

If you're educated/skilled/secure in your wealth, you have little to fear from massive immigration of low skilled laborers. Could they afford your quality of life? Or would they work for you.
Don't make it about economics when it's really your distaste for sharing cultures or races.

>Open borders doesn't matter if this world was open to all, but countries exist and national protectionist policies exist to keep people locked in an us vs them mindset.

Do you honestly believe that? They are arbitrarily made up because we like a system where we form states just because??

If you can come up with a system that abolishes boarders and state hood and can maintain the same rule of law and comfort, please we are all ears. Im not even a nationalist and I can tell you thats bullshit. Im not saying it is impossible, but until shitskins get there acts together it will never be possible.