>after 7 months decide to break it off
>she's heartbroken
>we stop talking
>fast forward to now
>feeling hopeless
>decide to hit up her facebook
>she's in a relationship now
>I'm still alone

TL;DR: I fucked up by breaking it off with the girl of my dreams because she was fat.

TFW the last time I held her in my arms is probably the last time I'll ever feel that again.

op is a faggot

Maybe if you proposed going to the gym, both of you, you might've been ok. But that's in the past now OP, not much you can do. But you'll find someone out there for you eventually.

get over it you worthless faggot
putting your worth in a woman is the worst thing anyone could do

fuck you and your feelings
go mgtow

You fucking deserve to be alone. You actually had someone who gave a shit about you and you pushed them away because you are a shallow twat. Now all you can do is sit there and think about the other guy pumping out her sweet pussy while you fap and cry about it on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Neck yourself.

if hes an ugly neet i doubt hes going to the gym

OP heres what you do. get as many jars of mayo as you can find then open each jar and leave them scattered in various spots in your backyard.

Yeah, I'm just not really experienced with relationships and I never wanted to come off as rude or as though I was trying to change her. I always made her feel good and I never wanted to soil her self-esteem

pull a natural selection

those feelings dont last forever
you should concentrate in growing as a person, you are too old for that now if you havent experienced love and grew out of it already

your life will be hard

trust me, I've been considering it buddy

tfw fuck you

all women will become fat asses. now that you know that go fuck a fatty

no u

Same old crap on Sup Forums, fuckers are like: "I'M IN MY 20'S AND LIVE WITH MY PARENTS" but who cares?

Autism: A Sup Forums Story

Nothing left to do now but buy a life insurance policy and make her the beneficiary, then get yourself killed.

Woah dude that's so random!! You're crazy!! How'd you come up with that!! Lolol xD

"holding someone feels like ecstasy"...
"Someone", you see? There are billions of someones in the world you can feel that again.
You have a lot of guilt and this is what makes it so hard for you, I'm talking from experience, I also dated someone and loved her very much and after a lot of dumb moves I lost her.
The thing is, realize that you are just a miserable human, and humans make mistakes. Leave your body for a moment and look at yourself from a distance, then, pointing at you, say "what a miserable dumb piece of shit, look what he did HAHAHAHAH". And thats it, learn from your mistakes so you dont lose someone you love again. And if you really loved this girl even a bit, let her be happy.

>be me
>ugly shitter from 3rd world country
>alcoholic parents
>came into the world straight with encephalopathy caused by my moms lifestyle.
>first childhood memory, drunk father chasing my mom with knife while she trying to hide behind me
>later on father died from cancer right after my 9 birthday
>Mommy now drink and fucks with random shitskins right in our house.
>almost nobody talks with me at school
>becomes actually hard to learn at school, endless headache and insomnia
>Nothing else keeps alive except shitty laptop and MMO im playing after school.
>MMO is dying
>Taking alcohol to fulfil the emptiness
>Alcohol make it even worse
> being diagnosed with schizophrenia
>Trying amph mephedrone and meth for a first time
>There is actually no point in continuing this story
>Reading how op literally throw away his chance
It certanly would be make me feel sad if i wasnt high for a 3 days in row. OP, you're not a loser.
You actually were lucky to meet and be with someone. Not to mention that life is more than that.

Dude, don't kill yourself over this girl. Who gives a shit if she's with some other guy. Honestly speaking man, become Limitless. Obviously you aren't going to become like sensational overnight. But I can tell you from experience dude, I've had a lot of flings, girlfriends. The works, not something I'm bragging about... However after I got a good job, went to school, invested money. I cannot tell you how many girls I dated came to me asking if we could be together after they saw how much I changed. Which for them, at that point. Why would I want to be with them? They aren't worth my time. There's a few good ladies here and there still in my life, but I'll always have a chance with a great woman. I mean for all you really know dude, if it was legit love. She's with him to make you feel this way. Great motivation to move on with your life. And if she isn't, then as someone said earlier. Let her be and hope for her happiness bro.

considerthefollowing.jpg

>OP swipes right

>Dude, don't kill yourself over this girl.

It's really not lol.

You got what you deserved.

In the end of the story there I was expecting you to say she was fit now.