Im scared shitless Sup Forums

im scared shitless Sup Forums
im 18, tons of cool ass opportunities at my school that i take advantage of. im on track to start a business, a nonprofit, and hell, maybe even go ivy league. least i was.
i took back a girl that cheated (i know) and i fooled around with her.
no willy wrapper, and now she may be pregnant.
if i stay i'm throwing my youth and my life away, if i leave i wont be able to afford a glass of water from child support payments and i'll be throwing my youth an my life away
what the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.metafilter.com/7921/If-you-killed-somebody-how-would-you-dispose-of-the-body-without-getting-caught
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be an hero

ask.metafilter.com/7921/If-you-killed-somebody-how-would-you-dispose-of-the-body-without-getting-caught

So she's not pregnant for sure and you're just a little boy freaking himself out?

besides that faggot

she missed her period, is having contractions, cramps, and mood swings
this happened a few weeks ago

You fucked up. Own up to it... unless u are a nigger that is

Name him George

how?

I was once young stupid and fucking (which don't mix) but that's besides the point anyways I had a girl miss her period for a month and a half because she was stressing so hard it was throwing off her cycle but once it was all said and done she was not pregnant I mean if you're that worried about it start really pounding it into her head how fucked your lives are going to be if she is pregnant and the stress and anxiety alone will likely cause an early term miscarriage

*Broadway musical voice* aaabbbbbbooooooorrrrttttiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnn

Cuck

Bump

This isn't reddit no-one's gonna upvote you...

that was the plan, just spend all the money i have for a pill, but alas she doesn't want to "kill any babies"

Sound a like you're getting what you deserve for messing around unwrapped with a whore.
There's nothing you can do except kill yourself or own up to it

I know you shit under the mattress, but come ere' Randy. There comes a time in a man's life where action is necessary. Action such as, taking that two-timing' shit of a women to the movie theater and "oops," kicking her down the stairs.

"on a scale of 1 - fuck off," im gonna rate that piece of advice a fuck off

the last way out is pic related

Also...(same poster)... you could kill the baby without her knowledge

if genuine and she didn't want it aborted just live your own life maybe see your kid when you're ready

Slip the pill to her without her knowledge. OFC she doesn't want to lose out on half your paycheck

Child support is not a death sentence. Go to college you dumb fuck. Earn money, and be as positive an influence as you can for your kid. Since when did white people need to be told to not be niggers? Jesus Christ.

One of you 3 has to die. Not telling you who cause that's your life and your choice.
Trust me, my friends mom was bright, went to college at 16, got pregnant and settled on HR jobs at small companies while raising him with a husband she hated. She's on crack now..

>live your own life
im 18 and about to graduate. ill be left with nothing to continue my life with if she lifts her finger asking for child support. she will literally be holding me by the balls for the next ~18 years if she keeps it

Now, we can clearly see your are still a kid. The first thing you have to do is going to a doctor to confirm. If doctor confirms, the second thing is talking with her what she wants. Parenting, adoption or killing it. Then you have to decide for your own which options are for you acceptable. Then see which are for her. Then decide what you will do.

Frick off Ricky

requires a doc. plus itll be pretty illegal, seeing as involunary abortion is like murder

why did you decide to take her back after she cheated? just wondering
since she's a cheater, how do you know the kid is actually yours?

Doesn't cost anything for her to fall down some stairs.

>child support isnt a death sentence
>go to college
i know "not to be a nigger." college is really fucking expensive and so is child support

Woah! M night shabba twist...

Never let your dick do the thinking.

Adoption ma guy
Show her that juno movie with Michael sera and Ellen page
That's what they did

normans get fucking owned

That's what I did...
(Cry in silence)

all parents want abortion and so do i before it turns into a fetus but shes got her body rights, so there's not fuck else anyone can do but ask her, to which she's really wishy washy

fucking this, you twelve year olds are growing up and fucking up the planet, literally.

Whether you wanted it or not, by making the choice to have sex, you took the risk of having a child. Regardless of what happens between you and the mother, be a fucking man and be there for your child. That doesn't mean you can't live your life, but you have to do so while living with your decisions.

Fake and gay.

she was a virgin. if she cheated again, she swallowed anything that could do that
i took her back because i let the past get to me

it could cost me time in prison.....

Did you listen? First go to doc to confirm. Before doing that, overthinking is stupid. Also since she is a cheater i would doubt its my child.

i know now

Your life is already gone.

shes hella unstable and doesnt want to sentence a child to possible life in an orphanage, though im with her on that one

FALCON PAAAAWNCH

so wat do?

im no doc, but all the signs are there and theyve persisted. theres plenty reason to worry without professional input

In some states you can legally request and abortion and if she says no she wants to keep it you will NOT have to pay support. Has to be done before middle of first trimester

Choice one: ABORT!
Choice two: Verify it is yours, and if so....man the fuck and pay for child support, and be in the kid's life. This is not a death sentence you little pussy.

adoption, man. wife and i have considered it since we haven't been able to conceive yet after years of complications. problem is to adopt it typically costs $30k and 5 years to get it done due to regulation and demand.
>you get money for it
>saves a life
>fulfill some other couple's dreams
>see the kid later if you want

wait WHAT?
whats this even called?

>paying child support = being in his life
lolno

Fuck dude, you have to be really lucky. Most judges throw that shit out.

Punch her in the stomach and dump that ho

stop fucking with me. if it exists tell me what its called

Stage a mugging, beat her up in the process and make it hard enough to kill the thing.