This is a boy. How does that make you feel user?

This is a boy. How does that make you feel user?

We are all Bisexual, no one is truly straight and any denial of that proves you're leaning to the homosexual side of the spectrum

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

>this is a boy
That's where you're wrong. Boy is the term for someone who is socially male (I.e. has the secondary sex characteristics of a biological male). In spite of being biologically male, this person has the secondary sex characteristics of a woman: wider hips than shoulders, long hair, thin feminine body, etc. Given that, it makes more sense to call them a girl.

Think about it this way, if you were going to grab dinner at a resteraunt with this person, and they got there before you, how would you describe them to a host? You wouldn't say something like "The guy in pink," because that would completely throw off anyone who doesn't know the person.

I would date and marry a girl (male) that looked that good.

She's pretty much a 10/10

I grew up in the 80's, as a kid/adolescent, and I can tell you one thing for sure; the 80's were fucking shit. Dark, mean, gloomy neon, cold and unforgiving, as if someone had cranked the treble and the bass way up, and killed the mid frequencies and then turned up contrast and colour all the way on some old television.
the 90's though, were actually as good as they say.

Eagles are the direct representatives of Manwe, who's basically the highest ranking god in the lore. After Numenoreans attacked Valinor, the gods forsook Middle Earth and vowed to never get involved in their shit again. One of the gods threw a hissy fit because Sauron's a sort of demigod so the gods are sort of to blame for him messing shit up, so they allowed one exception to their non-interference policy by sending the wizards. The Eagles really shouldn't even have acted as transport, but Gandalf was bros with them even back in Valinor so they broke the rules a little for him.
Even the wizards had their powers fucked and were really just supposed to organize and motivate the people of Middle-Earth to fight Sauron and not fight themselves, but after Gandalf died Manwe got overruled by Iluvatar who sent Gandalf back with his level uncapped.

Walk into bar, beautiful woman is smiling at you, what do you do?

Tell her that truth is a concept, and therefore doesn't exist, that her entire perception of reality is merely an idea based on impressions of light and sound waves combined with a structural and taught nexus of neurons re-telling her a narrative that is utterly confined to her own expectations of what she believes is perception -and therefore, ultimately, existence.
All existence is a lie, she doesn't exist.
.. then I'll order a tall glass of milk and go sit in a corner.
*adjusts black bow tie*
Nothing personal.

I didnt know somi was a boy, she was a really good candidate to be in twice, hope to see her in a good band in the future.

Life is itself the meaning of the universe (why the universe exists), and this is why life needs no meaning, because if meanings needed their own independent meanings, then the meaning of life would also need it's own meanings, and so on ad infinitum.
There is no point to life that is separate from life itself. When you do something that you enjoy, then that enjoyment is the meaning of your life at that moment, but whenever you feel sad, this becomes the meaning of your life at that moment. Does that not sound pretty enough for you yet? Well tough shit, nobody said life was easy. Since when did meanings always have to be 100% pretty, 100% of the time? That would be like white existing perpetually with no black. You wouldn't actually come to know what white is as it's own thing because you would have never experienced anything that is not pure 100% white 100% of the time.
No black, no white.
Life sucks sometimes, but that's all a part of the point. Sadness exists so that it can become the material that you build happiness out of.
Do you not feel happy yet?

Tough shit. Go see a shrink or something. Get laid. Enjoy a hobby.

>men are attracted to what they think is a woman
>that means they're gay
that makes no sense.

Originally, atheism was reserved for the intellectual elite. Voltaire and Bentham come to mind. However, in the modern world, atheism is now a Nietzchean "opiate of the masses." Atheist groups on Facebook are almost entirely composed of edgy teenagers, angsty college students, and zealots simply buying into the hype.
I think shows like "Cosmos" and sites like "I Fucking Love Science"--both things that utilize sensationalism and pretty pictures of space in lieu of actual science--paint materialism in a positive light, and the "superstition" of religious faith, in a negative light. Things like these are, I believe, a chief cause of the hordes of uneducated atheists, shrieking about how much more intelligent and logical they are than religious folks.
The rise of atheism and the decline of religion is also akin to Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World," where in the sex-obsessed distopia; religion has been discarded because, despite its many contributions to society as a whole, it makes people feel guilty and could potentially even result in infighting between groups, whether these warring groups are different religions or, God forbid, moral people taking a stand against contemporary degeneracy.
In this unashamed modern age where the true hero is the victim, everyone wants to be a minority, and show how special and how brave they are for attacking the "oppressive" majority, and the most fashionable way to do this now is to take cheap shots at God.

“How to get the best of it all? One must conquer, achieve, get to the top; one must know the end to be convinced that one can win the end – to know there’s no dream that mustn’t be dared. . . Is this the summit, crowning the day? How cool and quiet! We’re not exultant; but delighted, joyful; soberly astonished. . . Have we vanquished an enemy? None but ourselves. Have we gained success? That word means nothing here. Have we won a kingdom? No. . . and yes. We have achieved an ultimate satisfaction. . . fulfilled a destiny. . . To struggle and to understand – never this last without the other; such is the law. . .”
― George Mallory

death to trannies

the only good tranny is a dead tranny

This

Up until they find out they're men, at which point they stop becoming straight and turn into murderous ragemonsters and kill the abomination.

>being this angry about perceived uglyness

SOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is so cute

>This is a boy.
irrelevant, are they legal.

>it makes more sense to call them a girl.
Stop being a degenerate, traps are gay.

I bet you would never guess, but this is actually a male.

My name is Dean. Me and my brother travel the country killing monsters. You may have heard of our story in a series of stories called "Unnatural".

The Atari was the shit though

>This is a boy.

Who the living fuck is posting all the faggot spam on Sup Forums over the past year?

>this is a boy
Are you assuming this individuals gender? Intolerant hate filled people like you should be arrested for hate crimes.

If it has enough meatball surgery and synthetic hormones, it can become a girl. Just like nature intended.

This isn't in any way a refutation of my point.

>traps are gay
I never even brought this up, but gotta disagree with you here too. If trap means someone who is a man but dresses up like a woman and tries to seduce guys, then yeah; any guy who sleeps with that person is pretty gay, but probably not 100% homosexual. If trap can mean anyone who is biologically male, then its far from being completely gay. Sure it isn't the straightest thing but if the 'trap' looks like a female to unknowing people, anyone who still would want to have sex after knowing probably isn't a homosexual

stop being such a faggot.

That man has a lot of professions.