/b , can someone please tell me wtf are these until I see my doctor

/b , can someone please tell me wtf are these until I see my doctor

I go to the gym a lot but they started appearing a couple of weeks back on my hands while I was heading there

It started spreading to my arms and is now going to my legs and stomach

It’s been 2-3 weeks and it has not gone away

The bumps will come and go throughout the day but they do in fact itch like hell

I’ve been vaccinated for chicken pox but I highly doubt it is that

Does anyone have any idea what this could be

use cortisol cream

Initial symptoms
I thought it was frost bite since I was walking in the cold for 40 minutes & did feel my hands stiffen up but I live in Florida

Will look at it
I’ve only been using aloe vera cream

looks like eczema user

That is known as eczema. I know because I have had it for a long time

This.

Source: I'm a medfag.

Not first line therapy, shouldn't use for prolonged periods of time or it might fuck up your skin/risk infection. Use some antihistamines firsts, see how that goes, then start with topical corticoids.

frostbite in florida? lol

Have the same kind of bumps on my chin after being back in the cold for a week or so now. I thought my ex gave me herpes but apparently this is an eczema thing

most likely your answer user

I have it too, you say you're a medfag idk what its called in america if you live there?

but i got a creme called "Beklazon" have you heard of it? its fucking amazing

Do you know the generic name for the drug? Cream from turkey?

what temperature was it out that sounds like a crack of shit

Yes! a friend got it for me from Turkey.. i've never seen anything like it.. but what worries me is i read somewhere that if used to much it can cause a Psychosis?

Hives

Fungus but more likely herpes.

fill a bathtub and dump a box of oatmeal in it and take a bath in that shit

shower after to rinse off excess oatmeal

medfag here as well
Eczema possibly, cold air = dry = more itchy worse eczema for many
Also possibility for scabies, though hard to say without seeing it in person.

or just eat the god damned oatmeal since you paid for it

idk its what my mom told my brother to do when he was like 9 and had an eczema outbreak

Can also be a reaction to an allergy from maybe a pet? or something he ate?

It's called Beclometasone it's some kind of steroidal drug probably similar to hydrocortisone but yeah apparently it can affect your mood.

I had something like this, if they pus, just fucking don’t rub it anywhere. They can spread anywhere from your arms to your nuts.

General Recovery takes 8-12 months. Until then, rub neosporin or some type of ointment on it.

Hope this helps, will leave scars if you get them burned off.

If they itch, resist the urge, that’s how it spreads. (It will be a bad couple of months until they die out.)

2-3 weeks he said, not something he ate
Could be pet, surely he would have remembered buying a new pet the same time the allergy presented.
For dry skin, switch to a moisturizing soap such as dove, and after showering put on a coat of vaseline or eucerin to affected areas

dont listen to the ppl calling it eczema, it's hives, you had an allergic reaction to something.

go to the doctor you stupid cunt

Could be an infection from touching something that someone had rubbed their arm/hand on. The gym was probably the kicker.

No it isn't. Like I said I have eczema.

are you talking about molluscum?

Well, I hope I provided some dumb info if this guy has what I think he has. Later guys.

i've had hives before, google both and tell me which one OP looks like.

don't list to this idiot.
Hives for 2-3 weeks?
Also hives are bigger and red. Definitive improvement with benadryl.
Don't listen to anyone on Sup Forums except me.

they are only bigger & red if you itch it or they get really bad. hives can last forever if you keep touching the thing that you are having the allergic reaction too.

I know what a fucking moron.
>it was 40° in Florida today, I think I got frost bite! hur dur

I have hives very often as well atleast once a week. I know what they look like. But since you asked here. These are hives

Looks like eczena. Horrible fucking stuff to get. Not really much you can do. I had it and it used to appear just like that.

it looks like you may have contracted 1 AID. you're ok so long as you don't pick up another as they'll mate and multiply into full blown AIDS.

Well, it was kinda odd, apparently I may have got it through school, or just a stress related infection.

It is exactly like molluscum, but different name. I can’t remember because it was long ago.

Scabies

Scabies. Good luck with your sex life.

why don't you show us what eczema looks like as well? i googled both b4 i posted. OP hand's down looks more like hives than eczema. OP looks like pretty mild case of hives. compared to looknig NOTHING like eczema.

the only way to cure this is to have niggers tongue your anus. Other than that user i'm sorry but you'll just have to accept your own painful death

It literally looks nothing like hives. It is the beginning stage of eczema

if it was scabies he would have them constantly throughout the day. Wouldn't be on/off.

ignore all other anons in thread

your skin is probably just experiencing some hyperkeratosis where the upper layer becomes more thick for whatever reason and the natural oils that are released normally over your entire body get caught and make little bubbles

healthfag here
whatever you do, don’t become stressed over this, stress can overall turn your immune system into a hellhole and allows the infection to spread and become worse more quickly.

good luck at your doctors appointment btw.