This is noir as fuck, neo-noir as hell

This is noir as fuck, neo-noir as hell
This is like taking a shower in the dark
Like a stroll through the city hotboxing in your Toyota

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKvaLduQw1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do you stroll through the city if you're in a toyota?

This is the best jazz album of the 21st century

I was wondering that too just as I hit post
Now I have to live with it

Wait until some guy posts Kamasi with the air of trying to make you look stupid

this album is so fucking dense. I don't think my brain can comprehend how good this is.
It's so fucking pure. absolute genius

Kamasi is so sub-par, I never got why people like such mediocre jazz

What is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=UKvaLduQw1Q

SMOKIN DAT ERB

king krule - the ooz

>king krule
I want Reddit to leave. Fuck this board. So sick of this shit.

King K Rule is really talented wow

good criticism brainlet

i just wish it was the 13 best songs. it would be in the running for strongest album of this entire decade. there's too much bloat though as is. i literally cannot make it from track 4 to track 10 without skipping one of those songs in between. so many songs occupy the same mood/vibe, he should have trimmed it down.

neo-noir captures this vibe perfectly desu

So it's already established that Melon giving it a 4 is a blessing right?

This

I guess, if you go with the idea that the majority of Sup Forums tends to be vocal about opinions that contradict his. I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with Fantano on tons of albums but they just don't voice those opinions on this board, in fear of being called a Fantano drone.

Imo Fantano's score makes sense to me, based on what I've learned he likes. I'm not fazed by it because as a fan of Krule, I surrendered myself to whatever it was he wanted me to experience through his music, however bleak, boring, dry or ugly it seemed. I adapted to it by playing the album only in certain settings that complimented it, and during certain times of the day when I can appreciate it much more. As much as I find his brooding lyrics unattractive, I still find inspiration through all the work he puts into creating this otherworld with his music, using reoccurring symbols and such distinct tones. Also, from a harmonic perspective, his chord progressions, inversions and melodic choices are just really interesting and pleasant to me.

What would those 13 be if you were to be the one to cut it down?

>anything that's even slightly popular is reddit

does anyone else besides fantano not like this album? it's just some guy talking with a deep voice unrhythmically

nah its mac demarco tier trash.

>Like a stroll through the city hotboxing in your Toyota
This is neither noir or even neo-noir at all spic

>I want Reddit to leave.
okay, then go away and never come back.

I like how thought out your opinion is

boring as shit

where have you been the past couple weeks? Nothing but either the upmost praise or rutheless hate.

This isn't jazz though, at most it's punk jazz. a few songs are slightly jazzy but that's the full extent of it.

I honestly don't see what people get out of it. There are albums Sup Forums has been obsessed about in the past that I didn't particularly like but still understood the love for (MBDTF/anything by Swans) but this is different.

This and A crow looked at me are the two albums this year that I think are complete boring shit with no redeemable qualities. Someone literally had the audacity to compare king krule to frank ocean and I just couldn't understand it. Frank Ocean actually knows how to put together melodies.

>liking a 4/10 album
Pleb.

>being this fantano

Hey, I came up with this conclusion all on my own! It's not like I waited until the night where that review got posted to immediately change my original score of a strong 8 to a decent 4 based solely off of the opinions of some racist hack.

racist? dude is left wing as fuck
literally has a black wife

jesus christ americans
the dude's been consistently reactionary, the furthest 'left-wing' he gets is Bernie Bro territory

>libs can't be racist
literally lmaoing at your life

Also, you've taken the bait.

ha

you only deserve one laugh for this

ah yes the classic "anything left of John McCain is leftism in pure form"

not american

not that there's anything wrong with that

>noir as fuck
are we the night-right?