I really want a sex doll, but don't want to fork out the $1500+ to own one...

I really want a sex doll, but don't want to fork out the $1500+ to own one. is there any place online that sells used models? or defective ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

toydemon.com/for-him/dolls/plush-dolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you could try looking on the doll forum, there are usually people selling used dolls there, or you could look on aliexpress for a cheap doll, but the quality might not be so good

toydemon.com/for-him/dolls/plush-dolls

you'll need to buy a (pussy) insert to go along with one but here ya go.

just get a flesh light, way cheaper, feels the same, and you wont feel like a degenerate after using it.

>defective ones

I'm looking for towards a realdoll quality level

I'll sell you my wife for 300 bucks

good luck with that. the "good" ones, even used aren't found for less than $900. but if you can afford that i guess you'll find something.

Why the fuck would u want to buy used

for the creamy center

>or defective ones?
Why not just go out and fuck an actual girl with autism? I can guruntee it’ll be %100 better

Amazons got some good ones about a grand

Use different keywords

maybe shes not up for tranny teaparty or whatever wierd shit you have planned.
asking for a friend

>Used pieces plastic filled with cum
WTF OP?

You really need to quit the chans, Sup Forumsro.

I'd give you 300 for the hour. Gotta have bbbj and Greek tho.

>people selling used dolls

Sold!

ill take her

As gross as it sounds, it's not really much different than a non-virgin woman. Hell, you can probably clean a doll with enough bleach and whatever to guarantee nothing gross.

>used

Real question, 1 weekend of all the sex I can fit into it, $200, would she be up for that?(I can't afford to keep her forever so 300 permanently wouldn't work)

get the money, its worth

>buying a used sex doll
might as well just get a real womerns

get rid of the social anxiety and go out and meet a human woman. it's worth it.

this

Get a torso model. Easier to use, less to clean, not as cumbersome to move from place to place, and usually cheaper.

Debatable

>buying a used sex doll?

a lump of vinyl is not gonna take care of you when you're old.

As soon as they make a Too Soon girl model, I am sold.

>vinyl

>he misspoke now I can ignore the point

>misspoke

Just go to a graveyard, dig up someone relatively fresh, and lean em up against an electric heater for awhile. Cheap as it gets.

It's also not going to get half my shit and alimony payments...

>wants to buy used sex doll
is this a new breed of cucks?

just wait until the feminists get their way on sex doll laws
you'll be giving that doll half your paycheck for the rest of your life

>used
the thing about those is that you're avoiding having to fuck women who have been with other men and it's in pristine condition.
Do you really want to have another mans sloppy seconds in doll form? even if it is 'clean'

I got one used off of a forum. Shitty part was it was packaged appropriately and it looked like a body. Got a notice to appear at the post office and was met by the post master and 2 detectives. We had to all open it there. It was mortifyimg. The worst part is one of the cops kmows my mom

Neither will most womerns
At least the 'vinyl' will still be the same level of fuckable then.

I'll sell you my old one.
Make me an offer

>people buying used dolls

there is nothing wrong with buying a used doll, especially if you buy one with a replaceable vagina

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA