Juventus vs. Monaco pre-match thread

What are your predictions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYdEODa5_24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 (ONE): 3 (THREE)

Monaco to pass with Subasic defending 90+ pen.

0-4

1-0 Chiellini header

team mass cultivator represent

5-5

This has potential for a juve choke.

1-0 Juve

It's gonna be a snore-fest

Early 2-0 Juve parks the bus boring 2d half

0 - 0

this

Buffon - Berzagli, Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini - Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro - Pjanić - Mandžukić.

>No Piggy

>4 (four) CBs
>mfw
And Juve are still going to win 1:0

JUVEWINLOL

>mfw reading posts of people thinking Juve will choke in this game

This.
6-2-1-1 is the new 3-4-3.

delusion
im expecting nothing after last saturdays shitfest

Juve drew to Atalanta few days before the first Monaco match, doesn't mean anything.

Atalanta is a really good team
Torino on the other hand...

>can't watch it live and shitpost with the lads while the match is on

Point is Atalanta aren't better than Monaco by stretch of imagination, they're on completely different level yet Juve produced much better performance in CL than league.

Juve - Barca was a fluke

Juve sucked against Lyon, against Sevilla, against Porto, at the Camp Nou and last week against Monaco

t. Juvefag

we need juventus happy wojak for tonight's shitposting activities lads

our meme game must be on point

That sucks, Ausbro. Can't you shitpost from your phone at least while checking the score?
>tfw haven't slept in 20 hours and drinking third Red Bull, hoping to make it until the evening

I'll take these "flukes" and "sucking" performances any time lad, if that's how you want to call it

>le defend all game and occasionally score
I rarely have fun watching Allegri

Juventus pretty much played their B team with Benatia, Asamoah (who should kill himself), Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Rincon and Neto.

I'll be asleep la. going to stay spoiler free until I get home after work to watch it

Rincon was the best player in the first half dude

He's still mostly a sub, though. I also want to kill Asamoah with my bare hands every time he's on the pitch, he should be sold in the summer.

Well you can always play FIFA for fun, but that's not how clubs win CL. None of the semifinalists play pretty game, we're in the age of quick, direct attacks with four passes between your own box and scoring on the opposite side of the field (webm related).

What's the work buddy

Agreed
I'd rather have Mattiello choking, at least he could start gathering some experience

>not JUMP webm

I rate Rincon as well, not exactly the type of player who can provide decisive long-ball assist but good workhorse, tackler and short passer.
Lemina, Sturaro and Asamoah should all be sold ASAP, especially while the first two still may have some value.

finance

Sorry, I only collect the good Juve webms :^)

I fully agree, all 3 of the players you listed should be gone and better replacements should be bought in their place.

Also I'd get rid of Lichtsteiner, bought someone for RB and a sub for Alex Sandro, who seems to be one of the best LBs on the planet right now.

Based

Forgone conclusion

the final is on a sunday morning here so all good for that

I think Juve are waiting to see how Lirola develops at Sassuolo before investing into a new RB, Lichtsteiner surprisingly doesn't mind being the second option so he'll probably stay another year until Lirola's loan ends. No need to buy right now, the Spaniard is supposed to have potential.
>backup LB
Yeah definitely, there's Mattiello but I suspect he's another De Ceglie in the making

Problem is both Alves and Lichtsteiner are both over 30 and close to retirement. One random injury could fuck up any of them, and then we'd be left with absolutely no subs for that position, unless Allegri does something wingback-like out of Cuadrado which could backfire. The team is getting older in the back.

Alves already had two month (or so) injury this season and still came back in top condition, even if he slows down next year he still has one more elite season left in the tank with experience and superb crossing. Agreed that Lichtsteiner already isn't sufficient for Juve at this point, but if it's only a backup role why not.
Are there even any good RBs to buy? Fucking Bellerin is considered a hot transfer material now, that's how dire rightback situation is these days.

Eh... De Sciglio, Darmian, Conti maybe.

Pretty fucking dire, man

Not saying it isn't. But currently Lichtsteiner gives us basically nothing besides running back and forth. He was never an exceptional crosser and was mostly rated because of his work rate and his defensive work. Someone needs to be brought in during the summer window.

good idea to open a pre-match so early, we were going to need a containment thread for juvefags anyway, they're obviously not used to the """big occasions""". thanks m8

I heard they're finding whistles under the seats at Juventus Stadium until this day

De Sciglio is rumoured to have agreed a transfer, not sure what the terms are supposed to be but chinks probably going to get JUVE'd right away since his contract runs out in 2018 and he doesn't want to stay

just happy you guys have your day. let's face it, it's a once in a decade chance to get to a european final, it's only normal you people are overly excited.

>2015

>tfw were the team that played it better against Juve in this edition of the Champions League

Feels good, man!

Porto confirmed superior to Farcelona and Memenaco. Still worse than Atalanta or Torino though

nice chance you blew to cuck the little argentinian autist, you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=FYdEODa5_24

:3

Aww :3
Missi got what he had coming this year though

was Pjanic really in the wrong here? missi literally jumped towards him, he just turned sideways to protect himself

based pjanic

Didn't even get a yellow

/smug/

>3 goals in Turin

People are STILL going at this.

Good luck Juve, do it for the Holy Alliance. We must stay together.

CL is so fucking dull.

>wahhh it's so dull without my team
Try to not have a shit league next time.

Allegri doesn't convince me, though. He took off Morata when it was obvious he was creating havoc to Bayern's backline last season, not allowing them to go full throttle ahead, when Juve had the tie in their hands.

Reminds me of Chokeone, for whatever reason at the last moment he cucks.

1-3 for monaco

mbop
falcao
fabinho

That Juve and Atletico overperformed though.

There is no such thing as overperformance.

Zero goal scored

>what is luck
In terms of result, not performance.

german juventus customer reporting in
what's on lads?

At least we managed to fight, you baguette-fucker, despite playing 135 minutes with one player less!

>dyed hair black dude was at fault both goals

Morata and Cuadrado were tripping by themselves, not because the pitch was slippery g but because they were limping. He had to sub them out.

What he didn't know, is that despite telling Mandzukic to play like Morata (basically the way he's playing this year) he literally played like a fullback, lowered the whole team and allowed Bayern to smash them.

look at the beginning of the webm when you can still see the ground, who was standing and who was running?

still manage to draw against Liga fodder

Juventus must win
arbeitino machticci freinini

weren't the hames against barca the only times juve hadn't more than 50% of ball possession? At least in the second part of the tournament...

1-1 boring game

probably this

but the dream is 0-2 and Monaco through on penalties

W-we're going to make it

t. Giacintkson Facchettard

>we

where is your flag Albert?

0-0.. watching eurovision instead

lads

appreciating the high quality my man

Ragazzi

Garçons

Muchachos

Homies

A boring match that will decide which team will have the honor to become Real prey

Mladíci

>juve
>boring
Dumb American. Dreaming is free.

If post # = repeating integers, Higuain scores a hat-trick & takes off his jersey during his third goal to reveal pic related.

Juve 2-0

Juve 1 - 0 Andorra