Blacks vs Mexicans. Who’s worse?

Blacks vs Mexicans. Who’s worse?

Niggers! I love mexicans.

niggers

Yep... actually mexicans're better at everything, they can even talk in an understeable language, while nigger've been in USA for like 500 years and they just talk like monkey du y knawww ma nga

niggers hand down
a least mexicans know how to integrate and act civilized

What

Blacks, probably.

>Entire American economy as we know it was spurred into motion by slaves
>blacks took a fucking huge one for the team
>also most mimicked culture in the world. Rap r&b etc

Compared to mexicans.

>have contributed nothing of lasting value to American society
>drugfags most brutal and sick people on the planet. Making blacks seem timid in comparison

Both are pretty shit. But the facts are objective. Blacks win this one. For once.

Mexicans are worse, I mean. I haven't slept in 3 days.

niggers are worse, because Mexicans actually do work

Look at Mexico vs Africa.

Niggers are the worst.

Mexicans are worse as a whole, because they are like cockroaches infesting and taking over America.

But niggers are the worse individually.

>Blacks vs Mexicans. Who’s worse?

Blacks. Mexicans work hard and have family values.

Mexicans are the exact opposite of good at integrating. Everywhere these fucking cockroaches go they turn the place into a miniature version of shitty Mexico.

Have you been to Africa?

It's literally Santa Monica. But with all blacks.

The shitty villages you see in the media are few and far between.
Source: went years ago for college.

Every race does that you fucking idiot, ever heard of little Italy, Chinatown, Koreatown etc.

Got ‘em there

Dubs of truth

Mexicans. Niggers brings us medals at the olympics.

>The current year
>Still placing value on the olympics

bread and circuses, newfag

Bullshit. Whites integrate perfectly.

The Olympics were cool like back in 2012 only cucks watch the Olympics nowadays

I'd fuck a Mexican chick before a black chick. And I think I'm less scared of Mexicans. But the user who said black culture is better is right.

Interesting topic for sure.

White people are mutts, they do the same as everyone else ever heard of south africa?

I think both are okay i guess

Its the chinks we gotta worry about, they taking all the good math and science jobs. Also those indians are shit too, they take all the doctor and 7-11 jobs too

Why is that even a question? Niggers nowadays are devolving from what MLK imagined.

Same. They give out good car tips.

Mexicans decrease the country's average penis size, niggers are better

You're not wrong, but your comment was disturbingly subliterate for one in which you denigrate another group's diction.

>Yep... Actually, Mexicans're better at everything; they can even talk in an understandable language, while niggers've been in USA for, like, 500 years and they just talk like monkeys. du y knawww ma nga

Fixed. Your errors:

-Missing captital
-Missing capital
-Comma used in place of semicolon
-Missing plural
-Missing comma
-Missing comma
-Missing plural

You write like a nigger.

>cares about penis size
>faggot

>Being this gay

humans in general

Non-whites

Get some pussy, you nerd!

>Alot

Thanks for representing the white race so well.

kys faggot

Mexicans actually have on average, larger dicks than whites. If you're so concerned about the average US penis size, just tell Tyrone he doesn't have to pull out next time you're recording him fucking your wife

>Jose
>representing the white race
No way Jose

Mexicans are the fucking scum of the earth... stupid, smelly, sweaty, fat hideously ugly subhumans that breed like cockroaches and look like cockroaches in human form.

The world will be a far better place once they are all exterminated, and they eventually will be.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out

>blacks
better music
>mexicans
better food

Obviously a nigger

Can't we just gas them all?

Someone cant keep up with beaners with big wieners

Woah woah woah mexifag here. Come on now. We arent all gardeners and shit. In my immediate family alone we have 3 engineers (I'm one of) and a doctor. But we're not all up your ass about it. Plus we can all cook. What's not to like?

Um, hands down whites. I can assume none of the anons here have ever been to a White "hood". I lived around whites, blacks, and mexis and the only ones that ever fired off a ak47 out their windows "for fun" was the white boys. White people are not a pleasure to be around, especially when they get wasted.

I can attest to this, when i get drunk with my cousin and his white frat boyfriends they get all loud and try to start fights shit gets annoying.

>we arent all gardeners and shit

Can confirm. Some are groundskeepers.

i just hate loud people

what part did you go?

this

Transport engineers? (Taxists)

you