WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread
Replies for Replies

Shove bathroom items into her pussy while i ass fuck her. Then shove her phone into her pussy while she sucks my cock as I take a shit.
Wwyd?

Lay her on her back, spread her legs and climb up on her and pin her hands back behind her head, and lean in and suck on her neck while I slide my cock in and out of her pussy til I cum deep inside her

pull her top over her head to reveal her tits, flip her over and grab her hair to control her body. fuck her from behind in the middle of the park while joggers take pictures. cum on her face and have her walk the pathway back to the car and take selfies with everyone who makes eye contact with her.

Take her to a quiet room at whatever party shes at, tell her to get undressed and get on the bed. Fuck her cunt rough until Im gonna nut then fire lines of cum over her face, take a photo and pass it around the party.

Have her friend on the left spread her legs and make your girl eat her out while I fuck her from behind til they both cum, then bring them to their knees and cover their faces with my seed

Hike right's skirt up and have left eat out her asshole while I jerk myself hard. Flip left onto her back so she can eat out right's pussy as I pump my cock hard into left's pussy. Pull out before I blow my load onto left's tits, have them share the cum and swallow

Grab her by the hair and drag her to my basement. Gag and suspend her then spread out her legs. Put clamps on her nipples then whip her clit , getting off on her screams. I'd do it until she was red in the face, going for her ass and tits when appropriate. I'd finally ram my cock up her ass and pull back on her hair as I relentlessly pumped in and out of her, making her scream in pain. She'd be completely passed out by the time my cum was leaking out of her

Replies for replies

Spread her legs, lift her dress and kneel down and eat her out til she's dripping wet and begging to be fucked, then turn her around and bend her over the railing and plow her holes like a piston til I bust off inside her, then plug her holes with buttplugs and smack her ass before 360 spin and walk away

Fuck off fag

More of her please

It’d be fun to grab her pigtails and face fuck her until she pukes

Sure

Why?

bend her over and shove my hard cock in her asshole as she screams for daddy to fuck her harder and to cum in her mouth

Reply for reply

Drag her by her hair into the water, force her head underwater and make her suck me off before I let her up for air. Once I've either gotten off or she's passed out from the lack of oxygen I'd drag her back onto the beach. I'd strip her bikini bottoms off and fuck her ass with her selfie stick. Then while she passed out, bury her in the sand up to her tits so her arms and lower body are trapped. When she wakes up she'll find a line of beach goers ready to use her mouth.

wwyd?

Fuck off

tie her arms up above her head on that statue, cut her clothes off so she's completely nude. location based tweet to let local perverts know that she's open for business and free for the day. but not before i cum on her chest first.

slide her shorts off and fuck her right there on the statue. Id pull out and cum on her face and hair and walk away.

slap her face until she's crying. grab her by the hair and throw her to the ground. have her get up on her knees and suck me off like a proper whore.
have her go face down, ass up, penetrate her asshole quickly and violently so she screams on every pump. fill her asshole with my sticky goo and have her force it out onto her hands and eat it.

forgot pic.

Have fun trying to fuck that tight little asshole.

Sorry, can balery type where im at

Force her to her knees and tie her hands behind her back, and slap my cock across her face a few times before I place it on her tongue and force it down her throat. After having fun with her throat I'd get behind her and press her face to the ground, propping her ass up and plow her doggystyle and bust off on her back

I'd facefuck her till she cries, pull her hair, and slap her, and I'd finish all over her face, especially her lips

Replies for replies

Another pic of her

Wwyd to my GF ?

Fuck off bois

rip that bra off, to start. Hot body, more of her

Replies for replies dumbasses

I slipped some drugs into each of their drinks, but just enough to make them woozy and make their nights forgettable. Under the guise of getting them home safely, I hailed a cab and got them all into it and took them home. Laid them all out comfortably in my guest room king sized bed and left them to fall asleep.

An hour later, as they were all unconscious from the booze and drugs, I stripped them nude and took pictures of them in compromising poses on their own phones, posting them all to their snapchat stories.

then I took turns fucking each of them in the ass with whatever i could find in the bathroom. shampoo bottles, bars of soap, the plunger handle. for this, i took video and saved that for later blackmail.

i'd jack off into middle girl's mouth and watch her swallow it in her sleep.

Tear off their tops at the game after their team loses and offer them up to the fans of the other team. Film them getting gangbanged for the next hour and send it to their families

throw her on the bed as she struggles, push her over and pull her shorts around her ankles, fucking her until i cum inside her.
pick your favorite, wwyd? if you wanna talk about asian girls kik me at janeparkissexy

pull the dress up and fuck her against a wall in some closet at whatever hall she's at.
tie her to the bed posts and eat her out well after she squirts all over the sheets
i wouldn't

Like ?

Anyone?

Make her suck me off and Cum in mouth

i find her a head and surgically implant it for her headless body.

I'd have them fuck each other until one cums, first one to cum loses and gets facefucked while the other watches

grope the slut's tits while I ride that tight ass. Can we see some titties/cleavage?

Connect a chain to her stupid fucking nose ring and chain her to a fence outside of a strip club. Charge $15 to fuck her pussy, $20 for her asshole and $30 for her mouth

mount a camera to the wall and have it live stream her sucking me, riding me, and having me finish by throat fucking her as she lay on her back, gagging with every thrust until i blow my load directly down her throat.

Id ride her doggy style while pulling on her hair

damn, enjoying this body. Would suck those tits hard. Keep her pics coming

tight ass -- this your oc?

have her keep the dress on. tie her hands to the railing on the wall and expose her tits out of her dress. lift the dress up over her ass and fuck her from behind, cum in her asshole and let the dress back down. see her walk around the store asking for opinions from store employees, while cum is secretly dripping out of her ass and down her legs.

sidenote, she's cute.

Yeah. That’s my gf

lucky guy. That body is awesome.

Id tie her up so she's on her knees, then have a bunch of guys fuck her face and cover it with cum

Thanks. I’m her first and we’ve only had sex three times. She’s super shy about being on top and it’s mind blowing

ha well thanks for showing that body off. Any more of the tits? Looks very fuckable

Wwyd?

slap those perky tits around hard. Love the long hair too -- perfect to grip onto

glad to see her getting posted again. gets my cock so hard

suck on her tits while she getting fucked and then finish by fucking that pretty mouth

Fuck off

The tits are super bouncy too. I love taking her from behind while I’m laying on my back and watch them bounce around

they look really damn perky.

Heje

They are. And they are so squishy

could we get a nonnude or two with face, for fapping purposes? She looked great in that tight dress

You talking about that knitted thing?

yeah, really showed off the curves well

Tie her hands to the knobs and spread her legs to expose her whole body, and press up on her and slide my cock in her pussy, and hold her throat while I slide in and out of her til I cum inside her
wwyd?

Thanks. That’s a virgin killer sweater. I don’t have any fronts of that one yet. I’m working on that. I have one of her in cat ears where it looks like she’s begging for cum but I don’t like posting face ones

anyone?

yeah makes sense. Oh well, worth asking haha.

What would you dirty fucks do to her?

But here’s another ass

Press her up against the wall and smack her ass, then slide her panties to the side and plow her from behind til she cums. Then I'd force her to her knees and slide my cock down her throat making her choke and gag, and grab her hair to force it deeper til she passes out, then rape her asshole and cum inside her and leave her on the floor

nice and tight. She really has a great body, man. Must be fun to share her

She’s got a nerd face. Not the hottest. But she’s cute. Photos can be her enemy though

Shove her roughly face first in to the wall stunning her, ripping off her shorts and go bareback into her dry ass....making her scream in pain as I read her ass open....cumming deep inside her ass I turn her around and make her clean the blood, cum and shit off my cock as she weeps

REPLIES FOR REPLIES
You faggots kill the thread

wwyd to her?

eh, not a big problem as long as her body's fit like that

i'd tell her it's replies for replies

I'd kick her right in the fucking chest.

Grab her by her hair and rip her top off freeing her tits for everyone to see...holding her roughly I let every stranger that comes by fondle and abuse her tits

Sit on her face and make her eat my ass and lick my balls while I spread her legs and eat her puss til she cums, then climb on her chest and fuck her tits, sliding my tip between her lips with each thrust til I spray my load in her mouth

Shit that’s hot
I’d pin her down on that table, rip off those parties with my teeth and get to work making babies

would tie up and abuse

Bend her over the tub lifting her dress and start to lick her pussy and ass till she is soaked and moaning....and slide my cock in her soaked pussy and switch back and fort between her ass and pussy...till she begs for my cum