Are you Big Baller enough to afford these?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19311049/big-baller-brand-unveils-debut-zo2-shoe-lonzo-ball
youtube.com/watch?v=obdtgWeWUBE
cbssports.com/nba/news/heres-how-many-pairs-of-495-sneakers-lavar-lonzo-ball-reportedly-sold-so-far/
dailystormer.com/jews-now-offering-high-interest-loans-for-blacks-to-buy-overpriced-sneakers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Black entrepreneurs

whats wrong with his face?

Jokes on you, I'm white.

>Anglos
>white

Theyre "ceo's", user

Jokes on you, my family's Nordic.

someone fill me in to whatever this thread is referencing

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19311049/big-baller-brand-unveils-debut-zo2-shoe-lonzo-ball

youtube.com/watch?v=obdtgWeWUBE

Lonzo Ball is a 1st yr UCLA freshmen, entering in the NBA Draft (he hasn't played a game in the NBA yet), and he is selling his shoes for $495.

Lavar Ball (his dad), is making it more crazier then it really is.

Cringe

You are NOT a Big Baller

so is the dad the one doing all this shit and the son is just going along cos its dad, or is the son buying into his own hype too

Reminder that the dad literally chose his wife based on her height to breed bball players. He's truly a mad genius.

Why the fuck would I ever buy basketball shoes?

killing em

Honestly it's probably at least 80% the dad, trying to piggyback on his son's potential success in the NBA that he never had. It's pathetic and pretty scummy, he's biasing people against his son before he even gets into the league, and it will get even worse if LB is a bust. He really needs to tell his dad to fuck off with his greedy shit. Never let family run your finances.

I can't wait for Lonzo Bust to show up to his first NBA game and have a career ending injuring

Lol those comments were great though

Saw this meme on normiebook. Didn't get it until now. As one Mexican commented, "bruh the disrespect lmao"

underage leave

That makes no sense

This dude is going into the league with a target on his back.

Americans are so used to sucking corporations' dicks that they're outraged by a player going against them

Nobody is outraged, we just think he's retarded. His son could be making millions right now but thanks to the Big Baller Brand brand he's not only missing out on a ton of money, he's also setting himself for a tough time in the league.

His dad is the reason he has this the level to play in the NBA. He has all the reasons to "piggyback" on his son succes. That's his success too.

you're underage

>That's his success too.

Come on nigga

He's leeching off his son's hard work

he might've motivated him to it, but it's all the son's talent and hard work that we're seeing him leech off on

why does this nigger look like a subhuman neanderthal mongoloid?

is this drakes son?

>Motivated
I don't think you understand what their dad did for them. He worked as hard as them.

Guy legit looks like he's being made to do that commercial on at gunpoint. I guess I'm big enough baller with my 20 € counterfeit Converses.

>He's going to end up being a HOF player
>these shoes will end up being collectors items worth tens of thousands

Do you guys even Baller? I already ordered 5 pairs

Where to cop?

>$495

Men are motivated by the prospect of failure

if you go into the league already thinking you're a success you are going to get cucked hard

The shoe doesn't even look that interesting either. It would be one thing if it actually looked stylish but there's no way they can justified that huge price tag.

When the company goes out of business will the price go down because they are shitty shoes or will they go up because they are now at such a limited quantity?

Wtf I thought Lavar Ball was our guy? He's brilliantly playing the market by ruffling e!spn's feathers and being headline news by triggering lebitch on Twitter etc. for free marketing for his shoes and family of ballers. I don't understand all the hate and backlash desu, he's obviously playing up a character and the media is biting hook, line and sinker.

I actually think with all the attention and notoriety and just bc people want to show how much $$ they got, the shoes are going to sell well.

I appreciate Lavar for how much he supports his sons. That isn't fake, he loves his children and is genuinely proud of them.

Unfortunately he reminds me of some of the AAU dads I've known who just need to sit down and shut the fuck up. The ones who throw a fit when every play isn't called for their son or if the coach benches them for missing a board/defensive assignment.

On further note, I hate lamar ball

*Lamelo

nigger

I'm white. I play that Hoosiers style ball boi

He got his son's high school coach fired because he disagreed with him. Also he legit claims to be better than Jordan in his prime.

The dude is nuts.

proof that "hybrid vigor" is a myth

Thats the bullshit I hate. In a playoff game, we had a d1 level shooting guard stroke a three from beyond NBA three range for no reason and our coach benched him for the rest of the game.

Lamelo gets to point at the half court line and shoot because lavar ball has his schools highschool by the nuts.

But it's hard to deny that he is there for his sons when plenty of fathers aren't. I'm not even talking about muh absent black father meme.
Many kids don't know their fathers

You're clearly a millennial by your level of comprehension of simple things.

>absent black father meme

when 77% of black children are born to single moms it is no longer a meme

it's remarkable he's so involved in their lives

>None of us will ever be baller enough

IT'S NOT FAIR, LADS.

Forsure, say you what you want about the man but I doubt he's been so heavily invested in his children simply to profit off of them when they made it to the NBA.

Fuck the dude but he loves his children

The thing you don't seem to realise is that it's not even about his sons. He's living through them. He's doing all this shit for himself .

cbssports.com/nba/news/heres-how-many-pairs-of-495-sneakers-lavar-lonzo-ball-reportedly-sold-so-far/

Only 250 pairs sold, so I don't know if it's a success or not yet.

There is literally nothing wrong or bad about any of this.

He's a great dad and a visionary in many ways.

>he's not only missing out on a ton of money,

if he actually has a career he's going to make a shitload of money of his own company, more than any contract with Nike/Reebook/UA could bring him

>he's also setting himself for a tough time in the league

i don't think the teams and coaches give a shit about a player's personal sponsors

Fuck off Lavar

Stop running your sons career and being a mooching piece of shit

You couldn't sound less informed.

well go on then and explain it to me

5 pesos says he's getting booed out of the freaking building during the draft.
All because of lavar

lol you're fucking stupid
He will be making millions no matter what and he has his own shoe brand that he has ownership in already, much better than being a lowly paid nobody on a rookie shoe deal contract at best.

When every major sports shoe company passes on a deal with a very likely number 1 nba draft pick that could be very lucrative for them, you know something is wrong with him, or in this case his dad.

His father has already cost him literally millions of dollars by begging for a billion dollar partnership.

He's not LeBron, he wasn't going to get some awesome deal. Every shoe company low balls these rookies with shitty deals and exploits them out the gate and then ups the deal later if they pan out. These guys are doing it a different way where if they work hard and are successful they will make much more than their peers in the long run.

These guys are fighting against corporate bullshit, making their own brand and using the hype machine for their own ends.

He's cost him nothing in the long run. Rookie shoe deals are fucking shit. These guys are already worth millions and you just sound like a greedy poor person by whining about some kid's perceived lost millions. sad!

so what is BBB actually worth right now and whats the kid's cut? more or less than what he would get with his hype from another apparel company?

If I were going to spend $500 on nigger shoes they'd be Jordans or Yeezys, not some literally who garbage.

Are you black?

Way more than he would get from another apparel company. Plus these other companies would surely have some sort of ''your dad isn't allowed to ever talk about you" corporate shackles.

How likely is this guy to bust?

lmao faggot

So yes.

Lavar please.

They left millions on the table to sell some shitty Kobe knock offs. They're getting nowhere near what they would have on a traditional shoe deal.

They money that they are very likely to lose with thos shitty shoes is going to be recouped by whatever contract Lonzo Ball gets, so it's all good.

I'm not the guy you are responding to btw.

Top rookie deals are in the 7-10 million range. Lavar is an idiot to walk away from that.

Based

>That fake Boost
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>he's going to make a shitload of money of his own company, more than any contract with Nike/Reebook/UA could bring him
lol, no. nike's probably going to make lebron a billionaire, and has already made jordan a billionaire.

We aren't talking about LeBrons or Jordans here. These guys aren't that good and comparing them to once in a generation players is fucking weak

>yfw Lonzo ends up playing with Nikes on

Lonzo is the new Ben Simmons

Over hyped light skin who will disappear immediately

?? i'm not /fa/ enough to follow shoes. what am i missing?

Lonzo won't be super star good but he'll be another Rajon Rondo type player. The one they really need to worry about is LeAngelo because he might fuck their whole plan up if he doesn't get his shit together and might go undrafted. LaMelo is going to be another chucker so who cares.

LeBron just hates Lavar because he never had a father

And he took his sons away from chino hills anyway. He cucked the school hard lmao.

When the dad bad mouths lebrons own kids you know the first gave the cavs play vs his team he's getting posterized.

Also this is all what ifs. The draft is a crapshoot. For all we know Lonzo and LaMelo turn out to be busts and LeAngelo is a beast.

dailystormer.com/jews-now-offering-high-interest-loans-for-blacks-to-buy-overpriced-sneakers/

>posterize
>a player who won't be anywhere near the rim

lmao lebron dickriders btfo

>830 likes
That's almost half a million in sales from the shoes alone if those people buy it, and it's probably a small number
As long as he can fool a few thousand naive niggers into buying the shoes, it's going to be better than any rookie deal

>250k payday compared to million dollar deal
'no'

Kek. Neat idea

That's why Lonzo should be furious. His father convinced him to walk away from a guaranteed $7+ million based on his brothers' assumed success.

>riding the coattails of your children

lel pathetic. these are the dads you cringe at during a youth soccer or basketball game. get a fucking life.

he's like the Donald Trump of parenting, but everyone is uneasy with how much he's putting on Zo's shoulders.

if he goes to the Lakers or Celtics the shoes will sell gangbusters if he goes to Phoenix, not so much.

>paying more than $100 for a shoe with no leather in it

What's it like to have a vagina?

Why would he? He's the best shooter of the bunch, right?

they made 123k in a single day of work

even if it's a failure compared to jordans and shit, this will probably only continue to grow cause millenials are meme shits that would eventually latch onto this

The reason it hasn't been done is the same reason the players didn't just form their own league when collective bargaining issues arise and lockouts happen.

It's a lot easier said than done when you factor all of the structural and logistical costs involved.

You or I can't just go to a factory in China and say, "Make me a shoe with the material and performance quality on par with Nike and Adidas, at the same cost to me"

Nike and Adidas pour billions into marketing, research & development, material sourcing, manufacturing, etc. There's a reason why you don't see the other big shoe and sportswear companies try to compete with Nike/Adidas in basketball. They have the infrastructure and economies of scale. UA got lucky with Curry and they are still way in the rear view.

>a single day of work

so the shoes were free to make?

>123k in a single day

what is gross v net

do the shoes really look like they cost $500 to make?