I smoked weed in the my house's restroom and its be hours and the smell hasn't left...

i smoked weed in the my house's restroom and its be hours and the smell hasn't left. and my mom just got here and my dad hasnt got here yet and i want to get rid of the smell. WTF do i do Sup Forums

Get in the shower, turn on the water real hot - better yet, take an actual shower and use lots of shampoo and soap. The heat and steam will dissipate a lot of the odor, the shampoo smell will cover the rest.

Also underageb& gtfo.

Nigger, go smoke outside what the fuck is wrong with you?

And /thread

there is no shower or tub in there.
im 19

the neighbor where yelling and i freak out nad went inside and finished the rest i had

fuck my dad just got here. im dead

RIP user

Hot water user, hot water

What kind of restroom doesn't have a bathtub/shower?

incense or candle.

my house is 2 floors and the one downstairs has just a toliet

Get different parents who smoke weed

fart.

wttf im i going to say

Smear shit all over the bathroom so it overpowers the weed stank.
Tell your parents you were sleepwalking and thought you were painting.

>1/2 bathroom
>only a toilet
>no ceiling fan
>no odor eliminator spray

dump bleach in the toilet

i turned on the thing that is supposed to get rid of smells in there and we usally turn it on when we are taking a shit. and ive been sparying already but it doesnt go away

Light a bunch of matches.
Sulfur smell clears other smells
Light a candle.
Spray de stinker spray
Dont be a fag

im waiting for them to come upstairs so i can light a candle.
i dont have matches

Let us know if you get caught or not. You can say that you are bad food and that you blew up the bathroom. Might be suspicious but it'll buy you some time and give you and excuse to spray a shit ton of febreeze

You're fucked buddy

Just the way she goes

OP needs to edit his messages and stop typing so fast. Also, quit smoking and stick to a career decision m8

fuck my mom just went in the restroom

You're a fucking dumbass OP

Get fucked

This is too intense, I need to open a window

Lmao I chopped oz of weed in my room and my mom thought it was a skunk bc we always see them on our driveway/lawn

well there no fucking skunk around here

im hoping my mom doesnt tell my dad

did she find out?

Also I have a nignog neighbour who smokes and is definitely a drug dealer too so I could just blame it on him if my parents ever get sus

my sister told me she was looking around in there

it in my fucking house and they know i was home

Ate* bad food. Damn autocorrect

It’s called a half bathroom

Lmao

why in the mother fuck did you smoke indoors and not:

A. Down the street in a ditch
B. On your roof
C. The farthest corner of your backyard
D. Anywhere fucking else but inside the house you dipshit

Was it worth it? Punk.

It was, nigger.

This is the final straw, son. You're mother and I can't even go out without you burning that dope stuff in MY HOUSE! You're going to your room for the night with no dinner, then first thing in the morning we are driving around to pick up job applications. I won't take no for an answer, I can't just let you sit around watching those Chinese cartoon shows, smoking dope and sitting in your room all day on my dime. All you have to do is go in the store with your head held high, look the manager right in the eye, and give him a nice FIRM handshake.

Take a leap amd move out faggot

dumb stoner logic. There's a reason why you can smell smokers even though they aren't currently smoking something. The smoke condenses as a solid on objects and slowly evaporates over time. Hence why your clothes smell like ass for a while afterwards because of their massive surface area.

Anyways maybe get a wet rag with some cleaner on it and rub down the walls if they're painted. If it's wallpaper then you're fucked.

Maybe propose going out for dinner or something. That will keep everyone out of the house in general for a while.

we need updates user what's your status

take a mean shit or make yourself throw up
or you could just cut the shower on super hot and steam clean that shit

just kill yourself you degenerate weed smoking faggot. they will be distracted by your suicide and not notice the smell.

Lmfao!!!! Lost hard af.

Op here on my phone
Sister said it looked like my mom was crying
Mom came to my room and told me to go to bed
Tried to act normal but I was freaking out
I hope she doesn't tell my dad

Going to go light a candle in there later tonight

say that you had to take a horrible aweful shit. ALSO if you have a bag of popcorn; try to microwave some. The smell is literally so potent it should wash away any smell.

I want to eat a tide pod right now

And by microwaving the popcorn, I mean once it's done; run it into the bathroom and open it inside; allowing the smell to waft out. If you have to actually take a shit that's even better. After you're done (shitting) take the bag of popcorn to your bedroom and leave the incense burning. If they question the incense say you had an aweful shit.

Mom already smelt it I think

Stop caring and don't give them any attention when they yell at you. It's just pot

/thread

Oh well. Say absolutely nothing unless they bring it up. If they do bring it up say that you didn't smoke it; you actually ate an edible brownie but was unaware that it was one and that you got sick off it and fell aweful. They tell you shit like "good you deserved it! never do it again" go on about how horrible the experience was and say they that you didn't even realize what it was until after you ate it. Say the smell from the bathroom is from the shit.

They are very religious and hate weed
Hoping my mom doesn't tell my dad

Might try this thanks

shouldn't have smoked it inside. Should've got a portable pen vaporizer if you were going too. Now is where you start doing damage control and hide your shit. Say nothing until they bring it up.

Might say that I vape and when they got home I flushed it

If you ever are stupid and have the house smelling like weed always microwave bags of popcorn. The smell is extremely strong and overpowering. Another good way to cover any smell (particularly if you're planning on storing anything inside that smells) always use coffee grounds. Coffee grounds have been scientifically shown to completely overpower any smelling senses and leaving a "clean pallet" to your senses. Don't smoke inside anymore and if you are going to, try to get a vaporizer pen.

Lost? Is this a YLYL thread? GTFO.

I don't only a vape pen btw

They don't know anything about weed. Kick your dads ass and fuck your mum while you're at it. Your parents sound like fags

Tell 'em you prayed about it and the lord didn't seem to care if you smoked a little.

It's too fucking late

don't say you didn't know what it was, not believable if smell is a factor to this degree. Everything else though is a good tactic, can confirm as I have used it successfully in the past.

You're fucked now OP. Daddy's probably getting his belt as we speak.

I smoke weed in the bathroom too before?

My mom told me to go to sleep.
Sister told me it looked like she was crying.
Sister says it fucking stinks

I should have specified sorry, the bit about saying it was a bad experience. Not directly saying you'll never do it again, just sounding like you have no interest based on the outcome of your last usage.

Nothing you can do now dude. Just have your story ready. I recommend the brownie one. Say it isn't actually smoke and that you literally took a horrible weed shit and got sick as a dog. Tell them your friends tricked you and you didn't know until after you already ate it.

What's going to happen if she tells your Dad lol. You actually gonna get your ass beat?

>get mom's humidifier/infuser whatever the fuck
>fill with cranberry juice
>run for an hour
>nosmell

Works just like drinking it for a drug test.

Thanks user will do wish me luck

Maybe but I'll get in trouble, get my stuff taken, and possibly kick out the house

They'll get over it eventually. Damage control time, hide what you have left. Know that they probably will search for it so make it a good spot, preferably outside. Hide paraphernalia, it shows that this isn't they only time you've done it. Make up a story about how some kid at school sold you a joint and you never tried it before so you were curious. Apologize, promise never to do it again, and let it pass. You're going to be overthinking it right now cause you're paranoid high. Keep it simple and sound sincere, that's all you can do.

I'm sure if you accept your spanking like a good boy you can keep mooching off your parents. :3 Is Daddy a little rough?

This user's an angel. I recommend you do what he says. When you do hide your paraphernalia and drugs; I recommend using my coffee ground method (lay a nice thick layer at the bottom) and to keep everything bagged (to keep the grounds out). Then lay a couple dryer sheets over that in whatever container you use. The coffee smell will easily overpower and snuff out 90% of the weed smell.

Thank you, will try

Don't need to hide anything I finished it all but thanks

Funny pasta :p:p

This
Or you can get a Sativa that smells like citrus. It won’t mask the smoke but it’ll be harder to identify as weed.

This fucking killed me

I'm almost 90% sure it's going to be something identical to this LOL!

Burn a book of matches in there blow them out let them smoke, has saved my ass a few time

Might've worked. Sadly from what I've read; OP said his parents are already home and they already found out. lol

Relevant greentext:

>be me
>18 living with conservative mom, stepdad and older sister who's 20
>older sister is NEET
>one night older sister decides to spark up in her room
>everyone smells it
>her room is quite literally only like ten or fifteen feet from where our 7 year old sister sleeps
>mom yells at her, is a little bitter for like a week
>fast forward like a month
>I have a good paying job, contribute to household
>get a zip from friend's connect
>conceal it well, smoke on roof at night so as to not disturb anyone
>neighborhood in the middle of nowhere, pigs aren't an issue
>stepdad finds out, kicks me out a few days later
>literally homeless for like four days
>lose job because I can't get a ride
>mfw I have to move states and live with another family member for doing the same thing another member of the household did but in a safer less bothersome manner

I can't believe people still give a fuck about weed

Well fuck dude.... I'm sorry to hear that. I know it's too late now but I wonder if it would've worked out better if you invested in an herbal vaporizer pen.

I know my landlord does lol. But it's not too much of a bother since I just smoke out on my porch.

Someone else said it - paranoid high
Sometimes I smoke outside on the deck when no one else is home and I swear to god I can hear loud ass foot steps or a garage door, only to walk inside panicked and no one is there
The noises I hear are consistent and actually fucking loud, not just my dog jumping on a couch or something
Im not sure if weed makes me paranoid or if the house has an anti-weed ghost

A slight mixture of both. Sometimes the paranoia might inadventantly get you busted. So long as you exercise proper stealth procedures and make it into a healthy habit; you should have nothing to worry about.

Same exact fucking thing here

Some parents are authoritara-niggers.

appreciate it, but I don't know about those things, they seem like a waste of time. I prefer swishers (at the time I was into backwoods though). Also mom didn't find out through smell, it was because I was a little too obviously high going downstairs one day.

This is y I was smoking inside.
I thought I heard the someone yelling

>no shower or tub
How the fuck are you supposed to clean yourself

Used to happen to me all the time, I got severely paranoid and the only thing that made it better was getting to my room. Now I live with a few roommates and smoke on the balcony, and I've got nothing to worry about getting caught.