Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

usually never post, always lurk. Story time about a girl, idk if i could tell it elsewhere.

> be me
> 30 and divorced since a couple of years
> yeah, made a mistake, fuck it
> get to know new girl
> incredibly cute, younger than me but w/e
> we have the same shitty humor and the same ideas when it comes to fucking
> she has issues. ofc she has. fuck it, we can work it out and have a good time together
> everything is going well, im happy, she is happy
> she opens up more and more emotionally
> mom kicked her out when she was 16 or so ,died recently, dad and stepmom are assholes and also kicked her out, she lives alone
> has health issues with shoulder and stuff and is on pain meds 24/7
> lives alone, works hard, never cries about it, just the way it is
> okay.jpg
> I won't interfere but ofc I'll be there for her if she needs me and says so
> has crazy fucking stalker ex
> wat.jpeg
> Appearently he moved 200km or so to be near her and got a job, after she fled her old city or something
> ..... wat?
> He hangs around her house and sends threatening messages to her phone
> Convince her to tell him to get the fuck out and tell him she'll call the police, then block him
> She does so, but isn't happy about me getting angry at that piece of shit, doesn't want trouble (understandably... i guess? She lives alone and all. Still not the way to deal with it)
> Everything is good again, for months
> Christmas she sends me a present in the mail
> She's weird afterwards
> Like, really weird
(cont)

Go on. I'm listening

Lurking

f5

Bump

Ok, go on. Hopefully someone gets on the floor and does the dinosaur at some point....

oh look OP didn't pretype. Guess I'm leaving the thread, too bad. I am an important streamer too. Lost your chance OP

Keep going

More.

> Streamer
> Important

Oh please, there are literally thousands of Streamers, you're not special.

took the bait like a typical newfag

cont.

> Doesn't want hearts anymore, cold, distant, doesn't sleep, dyes her hair and cuts it off
> Idk what to do. Tell her to spend time with me, tell me what's wrong
> She gets pissed, wants to be left alone
> "Okay, I'm out. Tell me when you want."
> 5 seconds later she tells me her ex stalked her while she was bringing my present to the mail office, caught her on the way back and did something to her
> WAT
> ANGERY
> SORROW
> She cant talk about it, wrds cant leave her brain or moutho
> I can only guess
> Fear the worst (rape), but assume it was just catching her, groping, not letting her go easily or something
> doesn't sleep anymore
> doesn't eat anymore
> doesn't talk to me anymore
> spends time alone listening to music
> spends time with different friends playing games, doing what we used to do
> get increasingly worried
> fear losing her increases
> .....
> ...............
> ....................
> I go visit her.
> "Hey, I'm outside. Wanna come hang out? If not it's okay, but I got some burgers for you and the present you gave me (a thing from her childhood she loves) is here too."
> She goes batshit crazy. Doesn't want to talk. ALL CAPS GET OUT thrown around on phone.
> Ifuckedup.jpeg
> Her panic increases
> Get the fuck out

> back at home
> she tells me he raped her
> doesn't want me anymore, or anyone at all

The end. Probably. He raped her. It destroyed us. Need to think about what I'll do now. Can't sleep. Fuck life.

You're the kind of fag that reads greentext to normies on youtube ?

if it was about important personalities or getting really public, I wouldn't be on Sup Forums

sorry for typos, shaking because tired and angry

haha newfags got triggered

>I open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walks the dinosaur

Joke. Just bumping.

britbong.com baby

Mate she seems crazy and the fact she isn't going to the police is a bad sign.

Try to convince her to go to the police but after that get the fuck out, stay away and forget about her.

Calm down. You have to tell the police. NOW. He will get prison for sure and a restraining order.

Nah, just curious. I like some of them.

wow you are cancer. get BTFO you ain't clever nibber

you know what to do OP...

That sucks bro. Get to the police immediately

Beat the living crap out of the ex ofc.
Worst case scenario: he reports you, you go to court and tell them about the rape, you get 3 months and is seen as a hero, he gets 5 years and is known as a rapist

Like this SOrrowtV fella. Very enjoyable content.

fucking cance. Try britbong.com

I called the police (without her knowing), they worte down what I said but also said that unless she comes in personally, there's not much they can do about it. I understand that, bc it could've been mutually exclusive (ofc her bahaviour says otherwise).

I'll tell her to go to the police when she calmed down. Maybe it's easier for her to just nod if they repeat what I told them or something. She really can't talk about it at all from the shock.

The fun thing is, I'm easily triggered when it comes to rape. I mean, I'm on Sup Forums ffs, I can take a good and a bad joke about the topic and i have to deal with it professionally, but when my ex wife left me she told everyone I raped her to have a reason to get out of the marriage and fuck her new dude. And to ruin my life. So yeah, a topic I'm bad at dealing with on a personal level, I guess.

Not if she doesn't support the story. No witnesses, no evidence, no case.

Although I'd call up a police station and ask about coming in to talk to someone about it. I bet they could set something up. Abused spouse unwilling to give up her husband (or ex in this case) is probably common enough and they know how to deal with it.

Nono, i prefer to stay on the youtube

do it faggot!

Yo op people on pain pills are always liars trust me I used to do them

cuz you're a jew loving SJW

britbong.com baby. Removed from YouTube for being too edgy

for years I've advocated against this kind of stuff, and while it is really fucking tempting and I would know how to fuck him up so he never recovers (I am very badass, I know), I can't do that without going against my morals.

police it is, see but yeah. thanks for the advice Sup Forumsrother, I kind of need to hear that.

The autism is too strong. I'm out.

lol OP you beta retard

She wasn't raped, she is a crazy bitch and let him fuck her then regretted it.

Fuck relationships and ever having the posibility of dealing with this. I'd rather live as a robot who goes to work and come home. Fuck this shit.

that's right, triggered by the truth you fucking normie. get BTFO

This
Prolly no regret tho just over you
Sorry op bitch ain't shit but hos and tricks

Seems like you actually like her, so you should probably give her what she wants and also beat the shit out of that guy if that's possible.
Hope it all turns out as well as it can for you and the grill, user.

>usually never
fuck off
lrn2english

Considered that possibility and discarded it immediatly. Saw screenshots of her ex threatening her via whatsapp and the shit he said to her. All she did was tell him to gtfo and block him.

Also, Cut + died hair, no sleep, weight loss, locking herself in and fear of the outside tell me she pretty much never wants to meet that asshole ever again. And it points to trauma from rape.

this is probably true

>Is the pic related

>Seems like you actually like her, so you should probably give her what she wants and also beat the shit out of that guy if that's possible. Hope it all turns out as well as it can for you and the grill, user.

Thanks, user. If I meet that guy randomly on the street, I most likely will.

Well then it's her own fault for not going to the cops but since she won't sounds more like a case of the crazies

This.
She pops pills, she freaked out when you showed up cuz she had her other man inside.
Find some new pussy, she is emotionally unstable (like 80% of women) she will only fuck your lifes potential over.
Don't be a loser, get in shape, make some money, and be interesting. Stop chasing these damaged goods. She loves it most likely, another stalker. Men are obsessed with me!

she's pretty fucking dumb to not go to the cops, yeah. But she can hardly speak about this to me, and didn't tell anyone else. She just can't talk about it.

If she won't go, there's nothing I can do and I'll gtfo. Not worth at that point.

But that dude took something from me, and that's a different matter...

I need to hear that opinion tbh, even though other man inside is unlikely. The crazy is definitly true, it's my own fault for liking it a bit too much (the crazy, not the unstable or pills).

I'm in decent shape and I'm almost a lawyer, things are looking good. Not gonna let that get ruined.

The thing about damaged goods is that they don't let you find out until you've invested money, time and emotions into it.

I've never been married, OP. Just to get that out of the way. I've been in some messed up relationships though and met some girls who were weird as a lifestyle choice (usually to hide more severe mental shit). One of them was very intent on me not so much as thinking of other girls, went on the warpath if I had a note or text or w/e that sounded in any way affectionate. She had kept HER "stalker ex" on standby without saying so, and EVERY time she'd have/make an issue with US, she'd "go on a walk" which meant she was going to see him. It wasn't until later that she came clean; they never "officially" broke up, and she was pretty much telling HIM that I was some jerk who was manipulating and "mentally abusing" her (physical abuse would require proof, I suppose).

I can't say I got over her FAST, but I can say that you should drop your interest in her for a while, find a NEW girl to hang out with, if you use social media - post pics of you having a good time. If she asks about you, tell her you're kind of busy with a "social appointment" or something like that. If former "new girl" gets jealous and crazy and starts to renew her interest in you, you'll know that's just the game she's playing (Mine blew up my phone after her friends saw me out with someone else, blew up my NEW girl's FB with negative comments, then found out the new girl's number and left OH SO MANY messages including some about how she just wanted to talk to her "baby-daddy". Lies, obv.)

The point though is that you should back off of crazy girl for a minute and see how she reacts. SURE, she seems great and like she's into you, but it really COULD be that she's playing games and trying to juggle two relationships. (although you could give her the benefit of the doubt and she just needs time to process shit that went down that she doesn't want help with). Worrying yourself sick will only lower your brand-quality though and make you less attractive when she DOES come around.

I have tism on my side this I definitely tolerable meaning this guy is normie GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pic unrelated