Sup Forums, I present to you.. the epitome of degeneracy. A jewish lesbian bernie sander supporting tranny...

Sup Forums, I present to you.. the epitome of degeneracy. A jewish lesbian bernie sander supporting tranny. The worst part about it is, the profile is real with an often updated instagram account as proof. This isn't a troll, this is really real life. Sit back and observe as I present to you... the most degenerate human being ever conceived on the face of the planet.

yucky

>merchandise manager

I didn't know it was possible to be this degenerate.

Hello Floridabro

>lesbian
>tranny
"I'm gonna chop off my dick so I can fuck girls."

>lesbian tranny
Literally just a hetero guy in a dress.

Disgusting

Only missing trans nigger

>tranny
>lesbian
So straight?

>tfw I lived in the same area as OP's pic

These are the kinds of freaks the Victorians would pay to go look at in the asylums.

Tranny=/=Wrong genitals

Haha being a guy sucks so Im going to be a dress wearing faggot... Thats all this shit is.

This.

This blob

This thing can share a bathroom with your mother, sister, and daughter, or your little boy, depending how it feels any given day.

it's just a fat girl. stop posting this it's not even worthy of being posted.

Lmfao sup florida bros. Saw him yesterday on tinder.

Fire up the fucking ovens.

Sorry for invading your safe space.

Only a small amount of them elect for the surgery and that's mainly the 'straight' ones

Crashing this thread with no survivors

is this satire?

lmao

As much of a "lesbian" as Chrischan

>24

what a fucking liar, look at those crow's feet lmao

I take #1

>merchandise manager

Looks like I deleted all my tinder pics

CHECKED !!

Tinder degenerates thread?

god DAMN IT why does this shit always have to come from our fucked up state?

Rollio

>there are Americans that's are voting for plastic feminists like Hillary closet communists like bernie

Wtf America? Is this what it's coming to with you? Not even us limeyfags will vote for shit like this?

Damn what a shame

Degeneracy increases

hey i don't use tinder since i'm not a degenerate, but does this profile show up under "women" if you set your preference to liking women? if so that's top fucking kek.

why not

You guys have any advice on how to talk to tinder matches, and what best optimizes your matching? I'm a decent 6/10, but I figure I might be doing something wrong, and I dont have the science down.

I'VE MET THIS FUCK

Had a lot of material for this thread too

id fuck her

>I'm into older guys

Kek this meme gets your typical grandpa on his toes, not realising that the women who say this mean older as in 3-8 years older.

Wilda get

None of the girls you're posting are even cute. Fuck off.

Clearwater here. Give me an address I ll kill this faggot for us.

and you didn't kill them and eat them? fucking casul

She has a horrible body shape. Worst I've ever seen

> Mayor of Capitol City is a Muslim
> "Not even us limeyfags will vote for shit like this"

Choose one

So how's Scientology treating you?

Although I hate islam, degenerates like thus NEED islam.

I also want feminists to travel to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. Even if its funded by taxpayers money

>Sierra college
My cousins lives in Cali and goes there

yes, but you can't make fun that he is a pussy cause he is wearing a dress and dresses = strong brave people

Come on I know you like (You)s

We would :^)

Me and Tom are about to go fly our planes together and no one can stop us. Travolta coming over later for a sick vape sesh and cooking steaks we buy directly from the scientology center. Over all 7/10

Degeneracy isn't real

And through advertising revenue we still do

shes not good looking by any means obviously, but i would still bone

Damn.

This is why the jews did the holocaust.

They need a shoah every now and then to prune fuckers like these from their gene pool.

28 or 58 they look crazy

32 here, very far right leaning now. Used to be massive fucking liberal. Voted Kerry to 04, Obama 08, then I woke up and stopped voting.

I am so sorry man. Voting for trump simply out of spite of the SJW left. I am so sorry.

go

Question for everyone: is OKCupid still popular? I am thinking about getting A-List subscription. Would Tinder be better to acquire a gf?

>ILLEGAL TWERK
What the fuck?

Cmon man.

Fresh degeneracy
I find these so easily because I'm in Portand OR

just stop basing your every thought about how they are going to react to dumb shit we say

have a confident/playful/honest approach, they're out there

I bet he gets more pussy than most of this thread.

why not

That's pretty fucking rad bro. What OT level do I have to be to get in on the sick Travolta vape sesh?

Hnggg

Rollin'

Why'd the guy get punched out?

>ybor/brandon/fairgrounds area
>only a year yonger than me
>mfw I've probably met this dude at one point

At the very least I imagine he's someone's fuck toy holed up in the gay district.

Tinder and girlfriend are 2 things that shouldn't be said in the same sentence.
Tinder is for guys that want to fuck sluts and for weird people.

Always wear a rubber and don't give out too much personal info. Stay safe.
Idk about okcupid though.

>mentally ill
>sex worker
>in a relationship
>likes "most drugs"

who would be stupid enough to go for that?? jesus christ

>Mentally Ill
at least they know

ROLLLLLLLLL

Just need to know him, it's not related to scientology. Me and Travolta just like to hold sick vape sesh's sometimes Tom comes over with his lolitas but he's a kind of a dick. We just like to fly with Tom because he's dangerous.

>49-51
Is it degenerate to like badass tomboys?

Some sjw fuck saying you will not pass, talking to NATSOC people after the Belgium terrorist attacks. That guy who punched him had efuckingnough.

gods help me

roll'in

7-9 get

Where in Florida? Around Miami? Or Ft Lauderdale?

>man that is tranny (so female) is lesbian
this means he likes females only or males only?

qt get

checked and roll

I think the most degenerate thing is that he/she says he/she is "in a relationship" so WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TINDER?

Either he/she is in some faggot "open relationship" or he/she is that much of an attention whore.

Either way, burn it with fire, burn it until it dies.