>be me
>lose immediately

Fuck I had Pegasus and Zeus

>bayblades
I lost

This got me

I just lost so hard... damn.

holy shiiiiit I forgot I even owned this game

Since episode 1, my boy, since episode 1.

Still have the Stormtrooper head

So many damn quarters spent on that game.

youtube.com/watch?v=astFFqdAyR8

This!

I regret not getting the Alien Queen...
But at least I chose the Power Loader over her!

I got the queen. It was the first one. Scared the shit out of me as a kid, but such awesome shit. The queen was really well done. I had the powerloader, that sliver vehicle with the lasso, and the drop ship. Awesome stuff!

Any femanons remember this?

You all just lose
youtu.be/GuY4FR-bmGY

Born past the 2000s doesn't count

Damn.
I got the Dropship, the Power Loader, Bull alien, Gorilla alien, 3x Scorpion alien, Panther alien, Flying Alien Queen, Rhino alien, Wild Boar alien, Queen Face Hugger, Killer Crab alien, Snake alien (favorite), the Deluxe Power Armor, Lt. Ripley, Bishop, Sgt. Apone, Drake, and the Hive Swarm aliens (Rare).

Don't get me started on the Predator series.

Awesome series. I loved the comic books that came with them. You might like this. The snake alien was awesome, Bishop the flying queen alien. I really liked the scorpion alien since it exploded.

Yeah! I remember collecting the three different colored face huggers the bull, gorilla, and scorpion alien came with, putting them on my fingers, and wear them to school for the whole day.
I mostly fell in love with the predator series, since all the dynamics and gimmicks made the action between AVP more exciting.

I can remember my dad lighting fireworks that had little parachute army men in them and they would fall down to the ground like that.
The absolute madman light one off in out backyard and my buddy and I ran around the neighbors lawns colecting them.

Those were the days. . .

Rip the most perfect game

Lost! lol

We all loose

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..

AW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Let me go back...

huh when i was little we used to do bayblade battles an shit and did bets on it like fucking horse raising id feel more embarrassed about it if i didn't make a shit ton of money off it

>no Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Wild Bill or Firefly
What the ever loving fuck is wrong here?!

I'm so sick I lost my transformer collection, back when toys were made from actual metal

FuuuuuuuuuUUUUUJJ

lost immediatly

tennis balls and lighter fluid
good times

sigh....back when you could actually play with yo mates.