This is the end of your journey

3-0

You have no chance in hell of winning this, Atleti. Don't bother. This is not worth it.

We destroyed your hopes at Bernabéu, and now we're coming at Vincente Calzone for your soul. Already your fans are fleeing the city, spreading around Spain like a swarm of insects. Because they know what is coming.

Us. The end of you. Tomorrow night there will only be one futbal club left in Madrid, for all eternity.

Your memory? Vanished.
Your dreams? Shattered.
Your bodies? Broken.
Your tombs? Defaced.
Your sons? Enslaved.
Your wives? Ours.

Tonight you shall fest like it is your last day on Earth, Atleti. It is.

>We

most autistic poster of the year

I am but a loyal /cus/tomer. What are you, some kind of "lifelong fan"?
Don't make me laugh.
You are nothing. A leech. A parasite. A freeloader. Me? I'm Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol. El Real.
I own full kits. Balls. Accessories. Memorabilias. All paid with my hard earned money. From the sweat of my brow I ate "Halal Madrid". I contributed to the club so much I probably own a significant percentage of Ronaldo's CR7 back left thigh.
So yes. We. As opposed to "Us". Because you are not, and will never be part of this wonderful customer experience.

>Calzone

Who even fucking cares about the CL when the best teams aren't even playing in it.

Mickey mouse competition.

Based customer. Juve will win the CL though

That juve slovakian poster or the gypsy Donaldo dicksucker are much worse, they do it every single day

Hope atletico play murderball on divenaldo at least

I love this post, is it copypasta?

>serieB champions and european permachokers
>winning the CL
>Piguian scoring against Real
>Barzagli stopping Ronaldo

7/10, lower energy than other times

eggplant calzone

>our best young player
>Stolen
>Cucked 3 times in cl
>Only one of our players still believes in atleti ideals
>Greased butt leaving this summer

>WE
>OUR

There he is.

That only depends of you, friend.

my favorite poster on Sup Forums

isn't the game tomorrow

Based frog.

Inshallah my brother

kys already it wasn't funny at first it isn't funny now

looking forward to your shitposts before th final

I realy realy like this pasta

Just wait until the summer when the Dutch City customer comes back and starts trying convince us that City are winning the treble next season.

>Your wives? Ours.
kek

Wow rude

Now my hope is Real makes it through but after ET, penalties, five injuries and three red cards.