I was recently circumcised at age 32 for my Jewish fiancee

I was recently circumcised at age 32 for my Jewish fiancee.

AMA

At first her father absolutely hated me even though I held a double major in accounting and statistics from Purdue and he only knew I "worked in baseball". But when he found out that I'm a special assistance to a MLB team GM (im one of his "quants" and I file regional scouting reports into more condensed reports, and one day could be a GM myself he completely brought me in and allowed me to sit near him at the head of the table(huge for a non-jew in a very jewish family dinner). But even bigger than that he found out I got circumcised at his daughter's request and refused pain medication after the procedure because I'm taking my conversion to Judaism very seriously and I want my mind clear to fully take in the experience of becoming Jewish he had a cigar with me and even though we're planning on staying engaged for a few year before marriage I was already "his son" and that if I get a similar job to my current one with the Dodgers(he's a crazy sandy koufax fan) or Yankees (his two favorite teams, i can't tell you what team I'm with but you have 28 to guess from : p) that I would become his favorite son. I dont think he was joking even though we laughed, but man I would feel bad for one of his sons being taken aside and told "why can't you be more like the Goy your sister married".

My parents are both catholic, I'm a confirmed catholic actually. but they don't care about religion or that Im converting for a girl I love. we literally only went to church on christmas eve, then after my grandmother died we stopped even doing that and that was 15 years ago.they have also met my fiancee's family and approve of their class and can't wait for the marriage as well.

No one asked for your story. No one cares

Good, Jewish women deserve our seed.

As a convert you will always be on the outside and noone will ever consider you anything other than a champ goy

No woman is worth mutilating your penis.

>sANDY

What is she doing to support your beliefs?...... Oh that's right, nothing, cause she's a Jew.

was there a question associated with this post or was it about you patting yourself in the back?

OP this is a retarded story about retarded decisions, retard.

Going to need to see your fiancé, preferably spread asshole, to decide if I give a sheckel about your goy schmekle

she's my "jewess princess", she's my allison brie, her feet are more sexy than allison's i think. especially when she wears her anklet and toerings on the beach.

i had a feeling about that too, especially when we first met and her father wouldn't even look at me and didn't even want me at his dinner table(but now I sit next to him and i converse with him better than his own blood sons) and lets say by just some long shot i became a GM of a MLB team and the media called me jewish and i was of course more successful than anyone in their family, i gotta wonder...

she is much more into religion than I am, and it is way more important to her family than mine so it made sense for me to be the one to convert. she tried to get me to talk about being catholic, but i really had nothing to say. she is very involved in helping me with my Talmudic studies and always comes with me to temple as my conversion progresses.

GAS

circumcised to become jewish
>inb4 not circumcised as part of Catholicism
idiot OP know your fucking religions

FAKE SHIT STORY

how religious are we talking here? Kosher, sabbath, no sexy clothes in public, gonna wear a wig after marraige? Have to always cum inside?

If not, then she's not even that religious so whatever, mutilated your dick for nothing. If so, then why marry into that if you aren't even personally religious?

Which one is he?

catholics are not circumcised, are you stupid? no catholic country in the EU or South America circumcises infants as part of religion.

kosher wanting to be sabbath but $ always comes before sabbath. she wears very sexy clothes in public, i actually met her when we were both sunbathing by the "engineering fountain" during summer semester in college. I always cum inside, condoms are evil(they make sex suck) but she had an IUD. She's very religious about the spiritual part, and apparently the male circumcising part even though she loved having sex with me while i was uncut. even though for the most part a cut and uncut dick look the same during sex, she swears that my head rubs her clit better and makes her orgasms more intense since i've been cut.

ok, lets say 10 years down the road, as the patriarch fades, im more rich and popular than any male in her family. Then we have a son, and I forbid having him circumcised at birth and insist that he does it as his own choice as an adult as I did. Is she gonna go nuclear?

just a pic i got on google

is the sex really worth getting your dick chopped up?

You are obviously American. An uncut, white, Catholic American is like big foot; does not exist.

Anyway, assuming your story is true, you are an idiot. I can understand wanting to convert to be with someone but mutilating yourself is above and beyond and fucking brain dead retarded.

kek

Don't you think it's kind of a wacky religion, OP?

It's an anti-semitic troll
chill out and pour a drink

So far absolutely, but I'm an adult that made that decision. But infant circumcision is really wrong though. I'll never admit it until we're married and have our own son on the way. But I'm not going to let him be cut at birth. By the time that comes, I'll have built enough wealth and influence within her family where I think she will have to abide.

88 dubs lol. yeah, I was rare, i'm only 5'11 though otherwise I would have been a better specimen.

i think most are, but im fine doing the act to make her and her family comfortable. I believe in God, I'm no fedora atheist, but I wouldn't be practicing unless I was with this very special girl.

this is Sup Forums. take it or leave it, that's what i do. i don't post in a thread unless I want to be there.

How would you rate the fucking, pre- and post-circumcision?

this has to be bait

a kike fantasy if I ever heard one

pre- not worried, i was assured i was getting very strong local numbing medicine

during- i never looked once, it would have made me sick. i can't even look at the needle when i give blood or get an IV, but i didn't feel it at all.

post- after the numbing agent wore off i was in Hell. My guess is it wouldn't have been so bad if I had taken the hydrocodone, but my "act" of enduring the pain and mindful of the important of Bris certainly impressed the family, but it was 12/10 pain. Worse than my ankle breaking at a 90 deg angle.

>mutilating his dick for a kike slut

Good job OP. God bless America.

checked trips of truth

No, I mean, how would you compare the sex, pre and post.

Now girls won't laugh when they see your cock.

>natural
sex-10/10, i loved my glide action,
fapping 10/10 i loved to play with my foreskin and use my own precum to fap

>cut
sex-8/10, a bit more rough, but for her she likes the bit more roughless, still dont need lube though she has great natural lubrication even if she barely has any time for foreplay
fap- 3/10, i was cut very tight based on the pics and terminology i looked at. if i fap without lube i can't fap the rest of the day or even the next sometimes because im so raw from the chaffing.

during baseball season, i travel a lot so i need to fap, usually we do mutual masturbation on skype and cum together. we really are in love. and even if she spends an hour teasing me by showing me a dress, lingerie, or a new pedicure and new heels/sandals(she has goddess feet). i can't create enough natural lube to fap : (

in the winter i almost never fap, im home a lot other than a couple weeks in december and have a lot of free time so we usually have sex twice a day night, even on her work nights, on the weekend if we don't go out we almost always fuck 3 times a day.

Bummer about the fapping, I guess lube or spit is the answer. Sounds like the sex is nearly as good for you and maybe better for her, so that's cool. I've only known one guy who was cut as an adult and he said that sex got a little better and that women were more likely to blow him. He did not mention the fapping.