What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight?

Buncha Coronas. Had Jaegermeister and Angry Orchard earlier, lit as a Christmas tree atm

Fucking nothing I'm on goddamn cocaine comedown kill me

brain juice

Neat Stoli lol

My second bottle

bourbon 90 proof

Angry Orchards, really?

Better than nothing, user.

I got two big boy bottles of Seagrams and I'm finishing the last bit of Absolut Vodka Pear as we speak.

Fast food cup full of vodka cran. Can sip on it for a while and get a good buzz.

>Judges someone for drinking Angry Orchard
>Drinks pear flavored vodka

I mean, you got me there. But if I we're being honest here, it wasn't my choice.

I mean, the Angry Orchard and Jager were mixed. Made for an interesting drink, if nothing else

I can respect that. Alcohol on alcohol. Just tastes like juice to me, but, when you use it that way...

Nah, it burned the back of the throat and tasted bitterly bland. Fireball on Angry Orchard is way better, tbh

Why do people bash on Fireball so much?

Melon water with real sugar.

I think because it's savory but kinda mediocre by itself. Not bad, not good, just really stimulating like a liquor without a good mix to go with it. One, two shots is fine, but you've gotta mix it up sooner rather than later with the Cinnamon Devil

Yuengling

Cinnerator is where its at boys

Seagram's 7 makes me really drunk angry

I've punched broken mirrors, blacked out and started yelling random shit. I know the feeling. You gotta drink water, bro.

I quit drinking 4 months ago, 7 was my cheap as fuck go to booze. Those nights never ended well.

Water.

Yeah, it's what I always buy. The thing about it is, my boy and I drink but he actually drinks a water after each pour. I just keep going - that's where shit gets foggy.

There is no reason for it too, alcohol is alcohol is alcohol. People who say "Vodka makes me do X, but if I drink tequila I do Y" are fucking stupid

Just the classic bud.
Saving money for vidya games so can't buy anything good.

Trying Yobo Soju for the first time, and liking it very much.

I'm smoking too, user. I got a little bit more than a quarter left. I just bought Monster Hunter World for my XBONE.

I'm drinking cum tonight

Fucking niggers

Fucking niggers

Uh, no. Middle-aged white guy here.

Also: go fuck yourself, racist.

Fucking niggers

I think you mean yellow fucking niggers*.

This is me.Rum - irritable, beer = happy, etc. Pretty sure it's the OCD in all honesty.

Best hangover cure?