I WILL SHUT THAT CRAP DOWN NO EXCEPTIONS

I WILL SHUT THAT CRAP DOWN NO EXCEPTIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LayXXuRb5MU
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a lot of people hate it but i'm glad they had to tone down Negan's profanity for the TV show, the uncensored version feels too gimmicky and edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=LayXXuRb5MU

is jdm white? he looks semi-niggerish

>You bunch of sillies!
>We're just getting started

His constant swearing in the comic came off as autismo Tourette's so thank gawd for censorship. Would a guy with obvious Asperger's really run a post-apoc gang?

>Censorship is okay
When did Sup Forums get here

Literally a walking meme.

The TV version is way edgier you fucking faggot cuck. "Boohoo I don't like meanie words" kill yourself you homo.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................HATCHET?

Does Neggles cut off Coral's arm? Why? Why would he do this? Coral is adorbs. Don't make him less adorbs.

If I thought the first season was boring, should I watch any more of the show? I watched season one like 2 years ago and stopped before the last episode of the season

the first season was the best season so if you didn't like it then dont even bother

I'm sure I seen a list on here of "relevant episodes" that cut down each season to 3-4 episodes. I'd recommend hunting that down before carrying on, personally. There's so much goddamn filler.

Hatchet is a regional name. We call them mini wood smackers around here.

Fair enough. I want to see it because my coworkers go on and on about it and I wanna know what they're talking about but I don't find 40 mins of pointless dialogue to be very entertaining

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............................MINI WOOD SMACKERS?

2, 4, 5, and 6 were great seasons

I didn't care for 1 and 3

the former is introductory and lays the groundwork. It's alright, but even with Darabont on the helm it gets retarded too much. 2 got a lot of flack, but imo featured the best antagonist the series has had. 3 was retarded. From 4 onwards it was mostly a smooth ride with a couple of bumps that pissed me off, but not as much as in s3

despite its flaws, it's probably the series that I'm mostly engaged in besides GoT

>2
>great

>2 got a lot of flack, but imo featured the best antagonist the series has had
>best antagonist
The walkers?

I think he means Shane.

Shane was the one keeping the group afloat.

UHHHHHHHH WATCHIT?

kek

SWALLOW IT YOU WILL

actually doesn't sound too bad, just wish it'd come off as more natural. Maybe I'm just too used to the censored Negan, but the way he emphasize every time he says "fucking", makes it seem like he's trying to make it clear for the editors what to cut out.

>Leather jacket
>Barb wire bat

Who writes this awful shit?

What would you give him? A suede jacket and a shovel?

he'd probably suit him with a sleeveless shirt, fingerless gloves and a katana.

Will he kill any other S1 original cast members? I thought they had invincible plot armour until this leather clad faggot smoked Glenn. Will Daryl or Carol get it?

You're totally right.
He should have a scarf, specks and a fedora.

Watch it Reddit

He's not a good guy
He's not a bad guy
He's THE guy

just don't think it suits TV Negan tho, comic Negan is a big guy, seems like those psychotic sport bulls who just wont stop. TV Negan seems more like a family father who just joined a biker gang, like some weird Steve Carell movie.

Negan is quality /ourguy/ material.

I hope they include the table tennis scene in the show

It's a fucking comic book show.

It's not cut, it's a different take

this.
Abe is literally the most generic Military guy anyone could come up with. Still people are surprised by Negan.

>I WILL SHUT THAT CRAP DOWN

ayy

Either way he was the antagonist at the end of the day.

He really wasn't the season 2 antagonist.He was leftovers from season 1.

He says shit all the time in the TV show you fucktard.

honestly I think his delivery is too happy, that's it. Haven't read the comic, I just think it would be better if he was smiling less and punctuated the lines more. With that said, I still think he did a great job.

but that's what gives it the added layer. negan gives the impression he's doing these things because he has to, but does he truly enjoy beating people's heads in?

guess by him smiling he looks more crazy than man acting on a forced hand

>can show someone having their head bashed in in the most graphic manner possible but cant say the word "fucking"

what is the logic behind this? it's ok to show your kids something so horrible it makes them cry but you can't let them hear a word they've already heard in real life a thousand times?

I get that and all, just saying he could give that impression without going so far with it. The scene would be more intimidating if he was a bit more serious. I still enjoy watching it, that's just in the back of my head

Daily reminder that if you thought he was going to kill Daryl or cut off Ricks arm you are literally retarded and should fuck the fuckity fuck right off.

Shut up about the cursing. It's such a tired conversation that leads nowhere. The Blu-ray will have the funny lines anyways.

really makes one think

This is better version. Feels more like negan

>There's so much goddamn filler.
This. The series is at least 70% filler. Read up on what happened with Darabont's firing. Basically, AMC realized the show was popular and figured people would keep watching no matter what, so they decided to make it as cheaply as possible. A big part of that was dragging out storylines and going as long as possible with episodes where nothing happens.

A really good example is the season premiere. It was an entire episode dedicated to resolving a cliffhanger that was a pointless, cheap gimmick in the first place.

yeah, the main reason is that season 1, every episode was based on an issue. 6 issues, 6 episodes. But for season 2, AMC wanted 12 episodes, so they had to based 12 episodes on 6 issues, which basically dragged it out so much.

>every episode was based on an issue
Nope. You haven't read the comic I see.

B-but the FCC won't let me be!

I'm probably wrong, I just remember hearing about it a long time ago

>I just popped your eye out of your skull and it's gross as poop!

Americans are a fucked up species

The only correlation is there's 6 issues to a volume and 6 episodes to season 1. The stories don't line up at all. Believe it or not but everything besides episode 1 is pretty much original content. In the show they never run into Tyrese and go to the gated community and whatever else. In the comic there's no plot with Mexican gangs or CDC.

negan in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

Ok so why don't you eurocucks make anything on this scale? I mean the show is so cheap anyways right? :o

I watched up through S5E1 but then my gun autism got the better of me and I had to stop. Is there any point in picking it back up?

not gonna lie, I'm just happy for brand new possible tv memes from this episode

i don't watch this show but was the network version this drawn out? he spends the first four minutes repeating himself. is this a tarantino movie?

>I get it!

>yet ANOTHER white guy
Why is this show so republican?

Fuck off reddit-tard

Did they try and shut you down on MTV?

Where are the spoilers. The last few seasons the spoilers always hit a few days before the episode, usually around the end of the work week. Last year every leak was dead on balls accurate

Fuck Negan.

Who /alpha/ here

it's will be 40min....

and nothing..will happen.

She literally gets decap'd by Negan tho

The fuck are you talking? The spoilers hit weeks before the premiere.

Yeah which was dumb as fuck.

Why do you need to be spoiled for an episode only days away? It's a Kingdom Morgan episode. What epic twist would you want to ruin with that anyways? You are the cancer killing tv. Go ask Reddit.

That's comic Glenn

She wanted to fuck Negan, but he settled for a little head.

Im talking about spoilers for each episode

>wanting to watch an empty nothing happens episode

Why else would I want the spoilers? So I don't have to fucking watch it obviously

I for 1 am looking forward to negans antics for the next 25 seasons

>brings up Reddit unprovoked
>lele haf to go bagg

she tried to fuck him. She lost her fucking head.

pshh nothing personnel glenn

Was this a general "I get that you're all scared" point or a "I know you don't want me to smash your pussy" point?

Top kek

Because we won't stoop down to your level of stupidity, I mean zombies really? Come on.

He got that it was an emotional moment nearly seeing someone you know get their heads bashed in.

Why are you bringing her up? She won't show up until season 10 or so

>just censor my shit up senpai
wanna burn any books while you're at it? You are a true plebian and I'm not even memeing.

Up here we call them Timber Slimmers

kek

I feel sorry for all the tv fucks who will get the Whisperers spoiled. It was such a creepy build up not knowing what was coming.

Negan is sooooooo funny! Hahaha!

just came here to say jdm is handsome as fuck. that is all.

what's this expression supposed to convey?

>Governor: cuts off Rick's hand, tortures and repeatedly rapes michonne's guts out

>Negan: beats Glenn's head into mush, swears all the time, Barbed wire bat

>Alpha: lets her daughter get raped and mug strong ideology, lines up decapitated heads in a field

Why are all the villains edgy as fuck?