Hey Sup Forums I’m trying to score some delicious nose clams but the dealers(homosexual minority couple) won’t meet...

Hey Sup Forums I’m trying to score some delicious nose clams but the dealers(homosexual minority couple) won’t meet me outside of their neighborhood which requires checking in your ID to enter

They usually sell there but we already agreed on meeting outside a CVS. I told the faggots that I wanna meet somewhere other than the complex and received an agressive phone call yelling about how they don’t give a fuck and won’t leave the neighborhood, I’ve bought from them twice before but the last time was over a month ago. Are my dealers now rátas?

Ratas as in rat narcs?

Si senor

That's not how it works, stupid. Lay off that shit, it's turning your mind into mush.

It's not prostitution. Cops go after the dealers, not the johns. Too easy to claim entrapment, fucks up their conviction rate.

Ok officer I’m sure there are never ever informant sells to collect more snitches, plus I hit him up not the other way around

Do you have a gun?

No nigga

Nose clams?

nigga u ded

I never heard this either.

Oh, well go to their house and kill them

Its a its always sunny in Philadelphia thing basically its a creative way of saying cocaine

:( I am a kind hardworking narcotics user and just want my 10 min high

Boring life

Ese, ya no hablas con los jotos. Trucha guey

Yo soy un cracker translate pls

>cocaine
>2018
What's the point? There is a lot of better stimulants which last longer than 10 minutes.

"Homie, dont talk to the gays anymore. Watch out, faggot" You sure got me gringo.

Retard.

OP here, I’ve done a lot of self discovery in that department lately. The thing is I was about to lose my IV virginity to coke because I’ve heard very good things

Piggy.

I highly recommend to lose it with meth or 4mmc which even better.

Bump