Anyone here have experience with narcissistic parents?

Anyone here have experience with narcissistic parents?

yea

Yeah, honestly go to the sub reddit if you wanna talk about it

Yup. 0/10 would not recommend.

i think i do. what criteria do they have to meet?
all i know is they're smug and will make anything you like seem stupid.

Dunno about narcissistic, bi-polar for sure though. I just wish she would have full on molested me.

ya

I have a loving Father but a very narcissistic mother that would use any form of manipulation like guilt tripping and gaslighting

Why?

What's gas lighting?

It's where someone tries to make you doubt your own memory

Use old-fashioned lanterns in someone's bedroom to kill them with carbon monoxide

Yes, honestly kinda fucked my mentality up as teenager. Also was very abusive. Currently seeking therapy for it along with a plethora of other issues. The worst part:I still genuinely love this man with the bottom of my heart and don't wanna see him suffer. Idk why.

My dad. Always thinks we are the reason he couldn't become rich or whatever the fuck he is dreaming about. Everything he says is the only truth in his head, every counter argument is pointless. And no I'm not an edgy teen who discuss with him about playing xbox a little longer. He also thinks he is one of the few people who outsmarts the government/organizations and companies and doesn't let them manipulate him. My dad is a narcissistic edgelord

kek

Because it's giving me complexes about completion my entire life. I get bored mid-way though sex, I've never finished. I spend hours upon hours on certain activities and get bored before finishing. Something is just in my brain and it's related to trauma.

Father was an alcoholic, he's now dead. My mother is a psycho with manic bipolar and narcissism. I turned out OK though, my grandmother took care of me for the most part.

anyone who has a kid with someone they don't love is usually a narcissist

Not parents, but I strongly suspected my wife suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder.

Oh in an arranged marriage or some shit.

i cant even talk with my mom or sister for a conversation it always comes down to an argument about me being stupid.

Hmm Sounds familiar. Are you actually stupid though?

Nope, I have great parents who love and support me

Gtfo normie

I've never heard someone describe their father as an edgelord

My dad pisses me of so much. He has no insurance and was seriously considering buring it down last friday

nah i at least i don't think i am.

Not narcissistic, just trying to live their life through me. I'm taking 2 college level classes in high school and it's still not enough for them

Yes both of my parents have narcissistic personality disorder without a doubt and honestly it's the worst because they both accuse the other one of having it basically all the time.

I wish I had a real tragedy in my life.

Being raped, beaten, maybe someone close to me dying.

I wish all of my problems, all of my pain, didn't stem from something as stupid as bad parenting.

I've got nobody to hate, nothing to overcome, I was just raised poorly and so I turned out shitty.

Fucking lame.

yea

the untold story of millions

Hoping they die soon. Abusive cocksuckers. I suggest watching the brit doc on narcissism.

I never thought I did.
Ex GF one day was messaging me telling me about the subreddit. How it describes my parents completely. How others are "fucked up" like me.

I personally think I'm just a shitty person and lazy and hopeless. She says it's cause of them and not me. Dunno what to think anymore.
Miss her, but our relationship went to shit cause of me.

Now-a-days I don't care about much. Parents use me for shit and it doens't phase me. I just go along with whatever and ignore their complaints and comments.

Not really going anywhere in life though

Normie? Only faggot nigger lovers use shit terms like "normie"