Guess who takes after their mom and who takes after their dad

Guess who takes after their mom and who takes after their dad

how come he don't want me man

God I hate his fucking family so much. I blame his ghetto trash hoodrat wife for fucking them all up.

Will smith was the most alpha respectable funny just normal every day black man possible. He was a good actor and a good person. Then his wife comes along and all the sudden hes into scientology, he has two fucktard weird children that are space cadets, and his movies start tanking.

The boy dresses like a girl and tries to rap even though he sounds like a stunted panda and has no range in his voice, and the girl looks more like a goddamn alien than the boy. She looks like a mix between a nigger and an elf its fucking weird and unsettling. And you can tell she doesnt know that and she thinks shes perfect because both their personalities are so hyped up by their KANGZ mom whos now infecting will with that fucking mentality too.

God I want them all to die in a horrible violent fire where they have to suffer more than the people isis locks in cages

Fuck the smiths theyre the definition of KANGZ meets AUTSISMSTS

Willow literally look like Will in a wig.

>ywn have Jada pinkett dressed in a pink summer dress

>as tall as his dad
>opts out of acting

Smart kid

I didn't know they had 3 kids. At least the tall one looks good and normal.

His son might be a pretentious fuckwad, but he's still only a kid. He's clearly struggling with his identity and trying to find himself. Just be grateful he's not acting like a thug.

Why are ONLY black families attacked in this sort of post?

Will Smith, Robert DeNiro, the list goes on...

From the first wife he left. His mom got him away from will and raised him right so he ain't weird like his half brother. I would take his life. Grow up normal, have a rich dad that you can get an inheritance from. And pull hoes saying Big Willie is my pops, suck my dick.

Didn't know Will was gay. His eldest daughter looks weird. What a strange senpai.

rofl that girl look exactly like him

can you imagine her making eye contact while sucking you and suddenly you start thinking about bel-air... I wonder how that feels...

>tfw Jada used to be a qt and is an old bitch now

You guys heard the rumors that will smith is gay and jada smith is a lesbian and the whole marriage is just for show?

Rumor started because of their refusal to say straight forward whether they have an open relationship or not.

why is the tall guy's hand white?

He isn't supposed to be here for you, he's supposed to be here for Geoffrey!

Is acting like you don't know if you're a male or female when you have male genitalia worse than acting like a thug cause I'm not quite so sure.

Just tell her to whip her head back and forth so you can't get a good look at her.

I would still wreck her, so beautiful

Jada is still a beauty. Damn.

I remember when I watched a few of her old movies when I was younger and I was enamored by her. She's in one movie with Lorenzo Tate that continues to make me blush. There's a scene where she's on a beach and looks at him, and the camera angle is phenomenal because it captures her upper body, but also makes her visage a focal point of interest.

that whole family seems like the types I wouldn't want to ever be around. I'm not just saying that because they're black either.

I VIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORT

> getting head from Willow
> surprisingly good
> goes on for 15 minutes
> about to cum buckets
> she looks you straight in the eye

> WELCOME TO EARF!

thanks asshole

I really wish the Smith family would just fuck off. They're insufferable.

Their daughter might be the ugliest human bean I have ever seen..

will should've married an asian

He lost it reaching under a lawnmower when he was young, it's a fake

You just KNOW

>they make a fresh prince reboot

its the fresh queen of bel air staring willow

>will-ow

she looks just like will.... Oh...

sensible chuckle

the daughters hot

Will-ow
Jad-en
Do you still not see it you dense fuck

Trey is also named that because he's Will Smith III

Why should anyone be grateful for that? Is that how low the bar is for black youth?

Abos still exist.

Yeah, but I mean, you know? Just look at her! I've seen abos that look like shaved gorillas with down syndrome, bu she, she just looks like they put a wig and make-up on a third trimester miscarriage.