I took kratom, Alprazolam and smoked some indica. Now not only can I not sleep, I'm super itchy...

I took kratom, Alprazolam and smoked some indica. Now not only can I not sleep, I'm super itchy. How bad would it be if I topped it all off with diphenhydramine? The Xanax was .25mg, the kratom was 900mg and I just had four or five bong rips.
What are the chances I'll Heath Ledger?

Oh, I forgot the shot of vodka. 80 proof.

100%

The worst part is that I left my oximeter at home and Fitbit doesn't yet tell os2.

Inb4 of course they can't. This one has the hardware to do so, they just haven't implemented the software yet. It's supposed to be out by October it 2018.

You've squeezed a lot of shit out that your brain needs to sleep, and a single shot is a great way to ensure insomnia.

Take a small amount of melatonin, a single serving dose of valerian, a small amount of magnesium and optionaly L-tryptophan. The tryptophan may made you tired but unable to fully fall asleep, so only add it if the first three don't work. You can get all of these at any 24hr drugstore.

Source: lifelong insomniac

So no diphenhydramine? What if I took a stimulant to counter any breathing issue? I take Adderall by prescription. At the state level this is all legal. My scripts and I'm over 21

Considering you're on a very low dose of cans and relatively low dose of Kratom, you'll be fine. The itchiness and insomnia is caused by the kratom. If you're asking if you're going to die, no, you're on very low doses, you'll be fine.

You most likely aren't encountering any substantial respritory depression, but keep in mind adding more drugs to your system won't help you get back to baseline.

you didnt. just go sleep kid. youve got school tomorrow

I can't leave. She drove and I'm over a hundred miles from home. It's just the stuff i packed. She's s college student. I've been staying with her for a couple days. We are engaged. It's her parents house. Back when I met her she was a nurse.

Even with the diphenhydramine? Heath wasn't on super high doses of anything. But if I'm safe I'm going to take it. So fucking itchy.

Yeah, you'll be fine. It'll definitely help with the itchiness. I have lots of experience with opiates and potentiators

She joked that I need to be in the recovery position. I think she just wants me to put the phone down and spoon.
Aren't you worried about fentanyl? I wouldn't trust street opioids.

Just don't add anymore benzos, like xanax, but with your doses you're in very safe ranges. The symptoms your having are common with opiate highs in low doses especially if the user doesn't have a tolerance to opiates.

Yeah, but Kratom isn't technically an opioid and that's all caused by it breaking down in the liver and kidneys. I should probably avoid Kratom in the future.

Not really, I've encountered more fentanyl in fake Oxycodone pills than I have in heroin. Then again, with heroin, I always go through the same person who's sources I trust. I'd never just go and get it from some random street rat

>I took kratom, Alprazolam and smoked some indica.
I wonder how you found strength to write this after combo like this.

Laugh all you want, Heath Ledger wasn't on a lot either. No way that combo in those dosages should have killed him.

Yeah, but it's high is very very similar to opiates. It also acts on some of the same receptors in your brain, so it comes with some of the same symptoms such as itchiness and energy boost. That's why a lot of opiate users will use kratom to ease opiate withdrawal symptoms.

You have to keep in mind everyone has varrying tolerance levels and everyone reacts to drugs differently. A dose that is normal for you could kill someone else. Don't be a dick and make him think he should be taking more when it could be unsafe.

I took it for pain. I have an AVM in my brain. Some days it causes a horrible pain behind my eye. So I figured I'd try that alongside my weed and xanax. It actually works but now I'm so itchy.

You need to shot 50mgs of meth just to balance things.

There is the Sup Forums I know and love. Problem is that meth is for white trash, and I'm not white.

Kek
Agreed, fuck benadryl a bit of crystal should clear that itch up

Benadryl will stop the itching for sure though, when I get the itching bad it always works

Crack also helps in situatuins like this especially since you are not white. i'd also suggest boof a bit of adderall.