>no response
>Send out more
>still nothing
>yeah i wouldn't hire me either

Trips means i end it all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKnyrHBwu10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You try actually going to the business asking for the manager, and speaking about getting employed?

"just apply online"

nigga am a 35yo neet with a social science degree just landed a job sitting on my ass talking to dumb people about credit cards.

Go through a temp agency

Its extremely retarded in pissed too.

Have you applied to all the nursing and truck driving shit?

Heave you

>apply online to specific places, not on a general website like indeed
>wait a few days
>call place and ask to speak to hiring manager
>let them know that you put in an application and ask if they have it
>indicate that you're genuinely interested in getting work
Do this at a few places and you'll most likely get at least an interview if you're not a spaz. People are required to put in applications to get 'much benefits' so people indicating that they're willing to work is a blessing for hiring managers.

Don't you need a Nursing License or a Class B driving license for those?

I know the feel bro, right there with ya atm and no money to get through next month. Shit's gonna suck big time. But dont end it, I'm sure eventually things will get better - if only a little. I'm quite the depressed faggot overall but as a loser there are still things to enjoy and experience which you cant once you're dead. Death will come eventually, dont let life beat ya that easily.

"Muh benefits"*

Its all I find besides manager

What place? Where I'm from, you can usually find some labor shit without too much effort.

Ignore all these fucks who thinks life magically gets better. It doesn't.

post office is hiring dumbass

Suicide trips get

Dude for real in a similar situation. Just finished school in December, and so far all im getting callbacks for are scammy insurance salesman type jobs that pretty much just want you for the leads (family and friends)...Try spreading your search out to difernt sites, maybe temping or going through a recruitment agency or worse case pay for one of those job placement agencies, or settle for something shit like supermarket cashier until something better happens... Man, it sucks but feeling bad for your self is only going to perpetuate the situation....

>create resume
>create resume that doesn't automatically rejected by the applicant tracking system
>have HR actually look at your resume
>have HR forward your resume to the manager
>have manager size you up, if you're accomplished and know your worth, you're fucked
>get called in for a n interview anyway because they can dick around for an hour the next day and not do work
>walk in to the interview nervous with an anxious feeling knowing that this might be the one!
>nervously shake hands
>shakily describe why you're the best faggot, erm, I mean candidate for the position
>manager says "yeah, mhm, yes, for sure"
>go home feeling relieved
>get e-mail same day saying "we've decided to pursue other options"
>cry
>cry more
>repeat

The internet was a mistake.

Those applicant tracking systems are fucking retarded. I was sending out resumes for a month and a half; frustrated, I actually put my resume through one on my own just out of curiosity.. the fucking shit didn't pick up on the fact I had a masters degree or half my job history- basically, the feedback said that I was unemployed since 2014.... holy fuck.....

We're fighting for table scraps, my friend.

Can I have your car/bike so I can actually go places to apply to?

did you follow up?

Sigh, Such is life...

"we appreciate your call, and you are free to view the status of you application on your online portal. If HR feels you are the right fit, we will move forward with you."

OP here, just got a job sucking cum off a brothel floor, please disregard. But trips still means suicide

Think about it like this, just about everyone is going online and sending a resume. My mate has a curry shop in a local market and they had a weekend shift for like 16 ph and they got 64 replies in the hour. We're in Perth btw.

That's why your best bet is . You'll more than likely start at the bottom but you'll make connections and you can go from there.

Or ask people you know. It really actually is who you know.

Have you ever had a job? If yes, what work have you done?

For a start Indeed are cunts, I'd double check they're actually sending your CV and not their fucked up version of your CV. I flipped my shit when I found out they basically ripped the info out my CV and were sending their own version of it with shitty formatting and missing information. Also, find the recruiting agencies for the field you're wanting to work and get them to do some legwork for you, they're always keen to get you in a job as they want their commision.

This.
I have never handed my resume in to get a job.
I just go in and speak to the boss and just say i'll do a full day for free and if he thinks im good to hire me, so he literally gets a free worker for a day and has nothing to lose.

lol what the fuck are you going on about? You in some third world shithole or something?

Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKnyrHBwu10

Well, that's awesome then. You see shit like that in old movies or whatever, would be nice to see that today. Prove your worth, earn your keep kinda thing.

Serious question, you guys have like the blue ringed octopus, and stonefish, and those fucking funnel weaver spiders, and all that fucked up shit. How much of that have you personally had to deal with? Like is it just a meme or have you or people you know been fucked around by nature there?

Random tits for an honest answer.

Yeah brother it;s like that here.
It's a shame it isn't like that in America.
It's still the old ways here like if you dad is mates with the owner hell get you a job there 100%.

Damn shame. Sometimes you can find work like that but you'll be working under the table for shit pay forever. What about the spiders and shit though?

work experience/large gaps in employment send bells off for everyone. Literally lie just say you worked a similar job/jobs up until recently. It's not illegal, worst case they find out and fire you from a job you would never get. You also don't get put on a blacklist or anything, it's kinda retarded.

Apply to mid level or small places as well as they never check. Places like walmart can actually be a hard ass.

Dud jim davis (garfield) said that he was able to wallpaper his living room with the applications he sent out before he got his first positive response

Don't be gay