Need you opinion Sup Forums

Need you opinion Sup Forums
I have some neighbors that have basically dared me to lose my shit and ice them. They have crossed some major lines by insulting my family, my single status, sicked police on me with false reports and worst of all they insulted my father, who was a great dad and has passed away fairly recently. I am bigger, stronger and way meaner than the scrawny ''Man of the house'' and he is a smirking, chirping, Rap music loving faggot that needs to be dealt with. If I do the deed I will let down the one living thing that loves me most, my doggo. How can I stop the hatred coursing through my body like electricity? Should I just wait 1 year and see how I feel then or give into true, uncut, pure Hatred and turn him into a pile of goop? Any smart fags got some tips for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg76uMn3W4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don a ski mask to hide your identity, then beat him within an inch of his life.

I'm a big thick dude, they would know it was me. I don't think I could be an user assailant.

Can he be provoked into attacking you first?

Maybe, if I get creative and tell him his girls gaping, stretched out frothing yeast cavern of a pussy is stinking out the whole neighborhood.

I think this is your best bet. You may wish to be sure that whatever provocation you use cannot be considered "fighting words" and therefore a legal excuse. Try to have this happen in view of a camera so there is no doubt as to who threw the first punch, and don't get too carried away with the ass-beating.

Do an anonymous report that he has cp.

That would be awesome. Or maybe plant crack rocks in his vehicle.

I might not be able to resist stomping him into a paste if I get him to take a swing.

The real mark of a man is his restraint.
Make your father proud, use reasonable force.

Thanks Sup Forumsro I will try to keep myself from chimping out. I come from great people and I don't belong in a cage.

Doggo will get over you

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg76uMn3W4E

>buy a hot pistol with no serial number
>put it on the counter in your kitchen
>invite him inside for coffee, to burry the hatchet
>tell him to check out your new pistol
>put 2 center mass and one in his head (with the gun im sure you already own)
>go outside and kick the door in
>forced entry with his prints on a hot gun
>????
>profit

Yeeees. You'll have to find a way to acquire it and plant it in his house tho. Although, that would be pretty fucking risky for a variety of reasons.

dont do it

From hells heart I stab at thee!

who gives a fuck if they insulted you you fucking faggot.

you're gonna go do some stupid shit and kill someone because they made fun of you for being SINGLE and making fun of your dad? fuck them dude.

stop being a faggot or you'll end up in jail. if you got a problem with it, call the cops on HIS ass.

Sell house, move to a better place. Small flat if you don't need that much space. Prioritize your inner peace.

Nice Quads!

if your dad was so great, why is he dead?

ooooooooooooooooo

I wouldn't do well in a cage that's for sure. These tards next door could make the Dalai Lama want to backhand them across the eyes. Maybe I need to get away from the situation. No room to breath, they are way to close.

Another good option
>Get a stolen pistol
>put tape on handle and trigger
>put two gloves on
>kick in back door
>make your way to their bedroom
>deliver 2 shots from a distance (as to not get blood splatter on you) into the head
>don’t try to be a hero, just deliver two decent shots
>take something of significant value
>wreck the place
>drop the gun at the scene
>with the gloves still on, dispose of the stolen valuables in a public place, like a dumpster somewhere without cameras
>take the gloves off and either burn them or flush them down the toilet
>police think it’s a botched burglary
>when police ask you for info don’t get too specific
>you slept through the incident

Well it's like this you fucking penis taster....He lived a long full life, travelled the world, actually stuck around to be a dad to his youngens, then he passed on in his sons arms cuz nobody lives forever. Thanks for being a complete douche.

Why would you care what some lowlife faggot says about you? You are a weak person.

Don't let doge down.

>Thanks for being a complete douche.

my dad is still alive, Sup Forumsro

and don't forget the ol' ''I saw 2 black men fleeing the scene!''

justr dont bother bruh.
also u should be happy u are single in these modern world of unworthy thoths.
im the voice of reason bruh, trust me. dont do any stupid shit for "honor"
your dad wouldnt want you to do something like that anyhow.

depends on what you mean by alive, cuz dancing on pride floats and chugging man-milk ain't much of a life.

Just move away. Somebody you hate isn`t worth losing your shit over. Don`t give any bullshit excuses either. You can move if you want to. Do it.

Just rape him. He'll never tell anyone, and you can threaten to rape him every day.

He`s right. Might be expensive and shitty, but running away from something you are afraid of and leaving a situation that makes you unhappy are two very different things. It would probably be better for you in every conceivable way if you just got out of there so that you don`t have to put up with it. Trash like your neighbors aren`t worth jail time or even the effort it would take to beat them up. Honestly they aren`t worth all of the effort you have spent hating them either

True, My hate has me up all night lifting and dreaming about doing horrible shit rather than chasing some kind of happiness for myself. It is a recipe for madness and violence. It's only hurting me.

I was going to rape him all along. Not for the sex, just to assert my dominance and split his dumper.

Nigga, we need to see what kind of fat loser with no gf looks like. I mean I make fun of people like that all the time. I just wanna see your titties first before I give you some quality advice. I mean if you're a loser... maybe you should work on not being a loser rather than revenge. We need a pic.

Great advice Sup Forumsros, thanks for giving me some things to think about. As great as it would be to cut those fuckers into 1/2 inch cubes and feed them to the neighborhood squirrels and raccoons, I need to be thinking about myself and doggo and I gotta try and find some peace in this life instead of daydreaming about destruction.

I work on myself fucko. And I am not a lazy niglet, autismo or beta fag. I don't want a cum gargler like you thumping off to pics of me.

You want pics of me, check your mothers wallet ''Nigga''

Nice - Just watched that 3 hrs ago. My fave 'Trek.

OP - Do these "people" next door rent, or own? If they rent, they can be very easy to remove.