Celeb thread continued

Celeb thread continued

heya OP

Oh hey, Bubby :3

breeding bitch

avril is a goddess

definitely, look at her she was built for sex and sex only.

heh

exactly. total cum dump

Would suck those Lily Collins heels and feet :3

L E W D tayfriend!

and i bet she knows it, i think she is fully aware all her fans dont care about her shitty music and she is just basically jerk off material, since her disney show.

Lily is worth it :333

of course she knows. thats why shes always so fucking lewd. she knows exactly what we want from her. just shut your mouth and give up that ass

I want to sniff Lily's feet and sleep farts

damn. fit as fuck

yeah the little spic knows if she wants to keep her fame she's gotta shake those nice latina slut tits and shake her ass anychance she gets.

Selena as Kitana in the new Mortal Kombat movie when?

>8
whew fat pussy too

little bitch knows exactly how to get me off. fuck.....

Zelda Breath of the Wild sucked

did you even play it online?

loving that tummy. would look great covered in cum

Thread is making me want to breed a latina.. are there any white celebs thst can keep me on the good path?

I JUST WANT TO LOVE A LILY COLLINS!!!!11!1 X-( ;_______;

give in to that spic pussy user. its meant to take white seed

lul I see what you did there. Bought a Switch for that game and it was so boring. Sup Forums thinks its the best ever

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a-a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm s-s-so lucky t-to have h-her... I-I know she deserves to h-have a-a real m-man and I-I-I'm very s-sorry a-a beta h-has taken her...

what'd i do?

i'm not surprised, the little spic was probabbly trained for that by disney

Selena about has me there..her body is so fuckin nice

I know i shouldnt but damn

look at that dirty whore. legs spread wide just waiting for some good dick to come along. disney is known for putting out dirty sluts

Post Selena feet and tits

Stroking to Alba right now.

her little mexican womb is ready for your seed user, breed a latina.

thats what she was made for user. to get fucked and bred. no need to feel bad about it.

yesss put a mixed baby in her

MMMM more of tori and her lovely pits

She has me stroking..i'd enrich her bloodline. Shes sexy enough to earn it

oh yeah

LATINAS ARE UGLY

WHITE WOMEN ARE BEST

gorgeous

slide my tongue up tays thighs

OwO

Can tay help me and my bloodline stay pure?

I was gonna try and behave myself tonight...

A Millie is fine too :3

yeah you're right. plus I had a moment of weakness yesterday too so it's all good :3

I want beautiful Christmas sex with a Lily Collins ;________;

I dropped half a tab of acid 1 hour and 15 mins ago should I do another half nothing happening

hi
me too taybro ;_;

Wait another 30 and then go for it. I've had acid take a little over an hour to kick in before, which is weird.

Drink some orange juice and relax

*watermelon

yeah, it would be nice, to pour your seed in her mexican womb, and put a baby in her brown tummy.

Hey buddy :)

Thanks
For advice pals I will wait in this thread and eat some snack YEOW

fuck yeah. just the thought is such a turnon

I still laugh like a motherfucker when I watch that.
hiya =]

would anyone watch Selena Gomez snap my neck?

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

The negro's form was carefully molded over decades of selective breeding of only the tallest and strongest-boned males who were then fed nutritiously and kept on a strict cardio and weight-lifting diet... by THE WHITE MASTER.

The white man created the strong and tall negroid, of whom you see many a spawn in the 21st century. The negro of the 2010's has tall height, tougher skin, thicker bones, and gains muscle mass easily not because he's a gift from god, but because he's reaping the benefits of the his ancestors' body type created by the white man.

hell yes

hot

the little taco head really does know how to shake that ass and hips.