What do you think of this man?

What do you think of this man?

Do you think you could have bested him in a debate when he was alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPBVUT1NlKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mega Zombie HItchens appears. He will only go away if you post "Go home Ghostie" .

I rather fear most of Sup Forums would struggle to best him a debate today.

top kek, agreed.

he was kind of entertaining

yes, probably could have on certain subjects

c e l e s t i a l n o r t h k o r e a

A bold claim. Too bad you'll never meet him. (And, no, the fact that he's currently dead makes no material difference to that statement.)

>A bold claim
yes, it is, and I stand by it

Trotskyist piece of shit, deserved an ice pick to the head.

Of course you do. Because it's entirely unfalsifiable...

...which leads me to think it's probably untrue. But of course I couldn't state that with absolute certainty.

you asked me what I thought, only I know what I think

anyway, this thread is boring and shit

Peter Hitchens is where it's at. He destroyed Russell the Faggot Brand with british his deadly composure

Technically, I didn't ask you shit. OP did. I simply suggested that your response was typical Sup Forums bravado.

If you want to make this thread less shitty and less boring, perhaps you could pick one of those topics on which you feel you could beat the Hitch. Clearly, I'm a poor substitute for the master, but failing to best even me would do little for your credibility.

second post best post

But based William Lane Craig already did.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPBVUT1NlKA

>and the pigeon appears

*tips fedora*

His chest thumping about based Kissinger was annoying. Especially the amount of edgy "yo man the worlds fucked up yo" teenagers that latched onto it. Overall though a pretty good orator especially for a man that always seemed to have a sniffer full of brandy in his hand every time he spoke. Horrible understanding of geopolitics from the american perspective though(he's a euro what do you expect.) but atleast he supported the best war of this century albeit for sappy emotional reasons.

Well, OK. I accept that I memed a response to you, so it's entirely fair that you should respond in kind.

How about this: at what point, precisely does WLC best Hitchens? At present, all I see is a video of the former floundering around the (unimportant) question of what type of atheism Hitchens subscribes to. If there's a denouement, please give me a timestamp.

>What do you think of this man?
He's a hell of a reminder not to smoke.

We shall never see his like again.

Jews aren't based faggot.

Seriously? A bunch of ring-and-run faggots? I had hoped for a little more.

>don't panic, this is the only time I'll bump the thread