Sucks knowing I'm better then all of you, makes me depressed that everyone can't have my thought process

Sucks knowing I'm better then all of you, makes me depressed that everyone can't have my thought process.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lAKfTWP4cTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus go fucking die, going on Sup Forums and saying you are better than anyone is sad enough, but if that picture is you it is even sadder.

telescope

You are allergic to something you are consuming my dude. Might be lactose, might be gluten, just giving you a heads up.

your thought process is full of dicks and aids

Not better than this meat

Don't want what you got.

Nah that nigga is just fat with zits probably eats pizza abd then wipes his face with the same hand

Ok bud.

I just realized that I think like you and I am going to revaluate my life. Kek thanks for the epiphany.

I think that it's the giant zit talking

You know how you were once told to not talk to strangers? Imagine telling a stranger whom is much more able than you that you are better than them and for their entertainment they take it seriously just so they can intersect the packets of your consciousness to fuck with you.

Neck yourself

quit thinking you're better than everyone! I bet you don't even have ppl trying to stifle you

is that lucas werner? dude *just* got out of the nuthouse

lurk for another 10 months, honestly these newfags give me aids

very nice user. have more? is that saturn btw?

Same kek. I've been lurking for around a year on here. Never posted

Like this right?

beautiful tbqhwu

newfag nigger

you take these right?

Yep

Muy bien

welcome to cancer bitch, now lemme fuck that tight boipussy

With her.

tell us how the world is set up genius

Already did fuck head, youtu.be/lAKfTWP4cTo
Expect someone to explain that is a single post rather then an hour long video.

Wtf is wrong with this guy?.....

Seek help. Youre delusional.
and also a man child who takes money from his parents. Go get another job at a shitty pizza place

>OP's thought process:

"Swirl the tip while cupping the balls and drool like a Downey. All good girls swallow...