Got circumcised yesterday age 18. Ask me anything Sup Forums

Got circumcised yesterday age 18. Ask me anything Sup Forums.

Why?

¿Y?

damn. how'd it look before? were you awake for it?

foreskin was a bit tight. also frenulum removed

Timestamp

Looks painful. How do you pee? Does it hurt?

yes i was awake. local anesthetic

do i really have to? i have difficulty walking. how about a pic with something near me?

i got circumcised when i was 6 . i remember a nurse saying to me that she will cut my lil dick before i passed out

could you feel what they were doing?

Is your dick smaller now?

theres an opening at the front of the penis. it smells weird though

So, will popping boners give you the most painful erection in your life?

>d
How much did they cut away, and did you get any say in how much they took?

yes but it was like they were touching my hair i didnt feel pain or discomfort. however they had to inject anesthetic twice because first one didnt work

i wish I had my foreskin

i dont know i haventgot an erectionyet. and i hope not to in this state

What would happen if you had an erection right now?

>browsing Sup Forums
>hope to not get an erection

yes it was all my choice. i told him i only want it to fully retract when erect. however i asked about leaving a bit more but he said it might stick on thehead or something like that. didnt risk

Unwrap it

Rolling for dic infection leading to dic amputation.
Uncut master race

i think i had one when i was asleep and i woke up to it. it wasnt painful just very uncomfortable

hell no. doctor will do it on monday. will post

There are multiple procedures to fix that without mutilating your dick you dumb fuck.

Could have fixed that without a circumcision you retard. Find a better doctor next time.

Are there stitches?

i live in a shithole. also i dont think there will be a next time.

Post before shot of it hard

i think so. cant see though

My foreskins tight and I left it. When your done come back and tell us how much you miss masturbating your tight foreskin. I can't imagine being without

let me check if i have one. i think i only have one but you cant really see it i drew all over it so i could put it on snapchat on my birthday

it was a hard choice. ill see if its worth it

only one i have. sorry user

im debating on circumcising simply for hygiene reasons, do you think it is worth it. Or just focus on cleaning more thoroughly?

dont do it unless it gives you pain. it was my last resort

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

cut my dick*

too bad, a before/after shot would've been cool

Can you retract your foreskin at least when you're flaccid? Cool, wash it every day in the shower and you'll never have hygiene issues. And if you can't retract at all, do stretching exercises until you can. Even people with the worst type of phimosis can fix it themselves

I got mine when i was 22. only reason because my girlfriend at that time didnt liked the foreskin, telling me it feels weird. never regret it tho. sex feels much better now. can only recommend
10/10 experience i would cut again

Are you a jew?

Why is your cock so small?

I had that tight foreskin shit when I was a kid, now no longer an issue after much stretching work.

>hygiene
I shower once a weak and don't even get smegma. You guys are disgusting
>it was a hard choice. ill see if its worth it
Your a retard there is no going back
You never hear someone say. 'Boy I'm so glad I don't have a foreskin anymore' unless it was giving them genuine problems. But you hear a lot about people missing their foreskin and wishing they had it back along with people that are sad their parents lopped there's off
>genital mutilation
How retarded

No their isn't or he would have done those. I tried everything and finally my foreskin ripped an inch down my dick when I got a boner. Just split right open and started bleeding everywhere. Had to go hospital then urologist to fix the tear. Don't wait. Don't have your dick rip. Go get cut if you have a problem don't wait till you have to rush to the hospital and go in dripping blood from your crotch. Not fun.

Congratulations bro, now you're no kabuklu anymore.

Wow really?
You're crazy
They put me under when i got mine done.

You didn't find an experienced doctor.

I got circumcised at 13, I had phimosis.

I was cut a month and a half ago, had to for medical purposes. They also cut the Frenulum which is a bonus.

It is convenient when cleaning or peeing and generally looks better.

The biggest downside is jerking off is not the same though that may be because the Surgery was done recently.

My foreskin wasn't extremely long but it would cover the head sometimes while fucking and that would get annoying.

Sex does feel better in that regards and I can't wait to heal fully.

how long did it take for the head to stop hurting. OP here

The major pain in the head stopped hurting after about 2 weeks but even after there is still some soreness til now. I feel like my body is trying to work out the changes.

Even after the pain stops there is still sensitivity, I head that this can last 6months+.

Despite what people say wearing tight boxers is the best method for me as it reduces friction, I also used to wrap the head in tissue.

are you stupid?

>also frenulum removed

What's the recovery like when you do this? I've been thinking about it but it seems like it might be hard to even walk around while it heals. My foreskin doesn't retract at all right now, so my head would be incredibly sensitive if it's exposed for the first time ever.

Also, has it been worth it so far?

I got circumcised when im 9. Shit's painful, the anesthetic wore off before the procedure's over

>also frenulum removed
j u s t

wow you're autistic

looks like you let the jews get to you op. good job mutilating yourself.

What? Experienced for what? The circumcision? That went fine. The damage was done because I waited to get cut thinking I could stretch and steroid cream my way out of it. It just got worse and worse.

Got circumcised about third grade don't regret it
Because i'm not a self-conscious beta that nags about it because he can't get or keep a woman.

I expected the recovery to be worse, people kept telling me you won't be able to cough without pain but that wasn't the case.

My surgery was 13/12/2017, Star Wars came out a few days later and I managed to walk to my local cinema.

I will tell you what the most painful thing was..........night boners.......I would wake up in pain almost every night because even without a sex dream I randomly get hard and it felt like I was tearing at the stitching. One time I started touching it in my sleep and made myself bleed.

If you have a job where you can where shorts/tracksuit then you can return to work in under 2 weeks. Just don't wear jeans as it's painful.

I told them to knock me out, like hell I am staying awake through that.

It's not that bad when your frenulum is rock hard and has no feeling to begin with. It was just useless

thanks user

> wrap the head in tissue

So your dick looked like the taliban?

For circumcision
i remember my urologist he was an older korean guy.
He was nice dude.
lol

That all makes sense. How long did it take for boners to stop hurting like that?

>theres an opening at the front of the penis
Everybody has an opening at the front of the penis... (I'm just being ironic)

why did you do this. I was partially circumcised at 15 and it still sucks

How?

Kek

Boners stop becoming painful around 3-4 weeks but everyone is different. I had sex around week 5 and busted the fattest load in my wife, the cum was leaking out while I was still deep inside.

Jerking off is still a bit painful but the sex is great. It's a trade off I guess.

Could you pull back your foreskin at all before the cut? If not how sensitive is your exposed head now? I have just started doing stretches because I have a tight foreskin and I can't even touch my exposed head yet because its so sensitive and painful...I really want a circumcision, I can't even have sex because I can't retract my foreskin at all.

haha
all you faggots talking about circumcision.
i was cut by a rabbi on my 1st birthday.
Penis is perfectly fine.
Suck it up be a man.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

sorry our parents arent niggers so we choose to cut ourselves

autistic.. or ARTistic?

I hear there's a correlation between the two

OP please respond

hoping to get circumcised this year, had problems for years and years, nothing too major though just annoying, embarrassing, and reoccurring.

There's literally hundreds of articles online about how you can fix that, retard.

What's wrong with yours?

check'm

>frenulum removed

Congratulations on your surgical enhancement

I am 27 and just got mine done 2 months ago, if there is something you don't like about yourself then do something about it.

How was your recovery? Were you able to retract your foreskin at all?

Does it feel quite breezy down there now?

Congratulations! You'll now live a life knowing what that felt like to have one and never be able to get it back.

Why the fuck would you do this to yourself without properly researching it? Frenulum breve is a common, common thing that's easily solved without cutting the damn thing out of your dick.

I guess it's time for you to go full jew.

Oy vey...

I'm sure it will for a but, until all the rubbing makes all of his dick nerves go numb.

this

Wtf how much did it hurt.
Also what race are u and what country?

Was dick dirty so u had to get cut

What did you do with the foreskin?

Inject....like in ur dick?