My cousin aspires to be a model or an actress. do you think she has a chance?

my cousin aspires to be a model or an actress. do you think she has a chance?

Hard to tell, post moar.

She's very pretty. If she can stretch her anus to 12-gauge she's going to go far.

No chance as a model, but as much chance as anybody as an actress - especially if she puts out on the casting couch and waits at least ten years before complaining about it.

I meant more *bodyshots*, what do you expect me to do with that?

Nope but she still needs to be comfortable doing nude shoots. You should be that safe cousin with the interest in photography and post results

ty i love her

she will be on the casting couch in no time

Waist and legs are too thick for a model, might have a chance in Hollywood if she sucks off the right people

Can she squirt?

Huge success in Poland

Dude, can I get a name or something?

>do you think she has a chance?
NIL

show her gaping vaj with anus

You out there peeing on niggas?

This

I'm fixxen to pee on whoever.

Jewish?

Nope, looks like a generic Russian prostitute. You fucked her yet?

she won't make it. a career like that requires much willpower and she doesn't have the phenotype.

Nope to the former and i doubt the latter.

>>latter
>lather

English must not be your first language.

Yes

She's pretty but she's got carried away with all the horny young dudes who want to fuck her. She's not special. She might make it as a character actress if she has some real talent but she doesn't have looks she can coast by on. She's not good enough to be a model and she's not lead-actress material.

Yeah. Less attractive people made it. She just needs a good agent.

This guy is on the money. She better work hard on those acting lessons. She'll make an attractive beaner extra.

Doesn't look like an actress/model type. Looks pretty shy and reserved, doesn't express her emotions fully in the pics. When she can't fully shine as herself, how can she embody another character as an actress role?

She's cute, but hasn't really got the right frame for a model, and that's something you can't change.

Thats how big her fucking head will be when shes 35.

Good observation user.

Faggot