5 reasons to switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox "Quantum"

5 reasons to switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox "Quantum"

1. Faster.
2. More privacy.
3. More customization.
4. Open source.
5. Mozilla supports the OpenWeb & cares more about its users than Google.

>Assuming Chrome and Firefox are the only options

Chrome is more simple to use.

Switch to chromedome

mozilla is just as cucked at firefox. there are better alternatives. you're a fucking normie who thinks they're edgy.

the latest firefox is a piece of shit that starts buffering endlessly as soon as you open more than 4 tabs

Friendly reminder Mozilla is ran by the government.

Firefox v59 is going to be even faster, v59 introduces WebRender.

google chrome is shit use opera, it doesn't spy on you, has its own range of extensions, is capable of using chrome extensions via a user created extension, every thing works great, its fast, light weight, has a built in vpn and ad blocker as well as a bunch of features chrome is still missing after so many years and requests and has a dark mode with proper customisation.

fast as fuck to switch to as well, seriously just install the thing and you've got all of your bookmarks, passwords and so on already for you

>this. it's not even covered up. a quick google will fucking let you know that google and mozilla are just as bad. this is retarded

>simple to use

fucking retard detected. who finds any browser challenging.

Brave is the best browser available right now

I'd be using it if it was, tried it, mediocre at best.

Mediocre in what way? It's faster than FF, Chrome, and Edge, it's entirely open source, and it's the most privacy focused browser out there (except for TOR)

CTD and multiple bugs plus lagging and freezing
when they update your add-ons become useless.
Firefox sucks ass.

1. It was not faster on my PC.
2. The built in ad-blocker was not great, from when I last tried, I was unable to use custom lists.
3. The browser itself was way less customizable in comparision to Firefox or even Chrome.

>privacy
>customizable

guess you're not getting it

pretty common for fucking idiots

You know what TOR uses, a modified Firefox ESR.

Firefox is the most private browser with default telemetry/shield studies turned off.

Note: The default telemetry cannot uniquely identify a user.

1. Brave is objectively faster in every benchmark. Don't blame it for your PC's issues.

2. The built in ad-blocker works very well and you absolutely can use custom lists.

3. Customizable in what sense? I guess if you're looking to add some weeb anime skin or something it's not great.

Brave is best on mobile, shit on pc

>firefox is the most private browser
holy shit dude come on fanboy or not you can't honestly belive that