My name is Aindriú, and I'm 26 years old. I have a bastard child whom I've never met with a Russian orphan...

My name is Aindriú, and I'm 26 years old. I have a bastard child whom I've never met with a Russian orphan, I listen to Oasis because I genuinely think they're the best band in the world, and I've lived in a tent behind an industrial park outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico for the past 11 months.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/name/aindriu10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why New Mexico?

Hot summers and cold winters.

Do you know dewey?

Godbless you!

but now that we know god doesnt exist..

May the force be with you! yah need anything?

It's a long story. I moved out west to Colorado with the love of my life, we found work at a resort, and she promptly left me for a greasy haired ski bum. I had a friend in Albuquerque I could stay with for a while, so here I am. Fuck me, I guess. Cold as balls in the winter.

Soap and friends. It ain't easy to have either when you live in a tent down by the river.

>we found work at a resort, and she promptly left me for a greasy haired ski bum. I had a friend in Albuquerque I could stay with for a while, so here I am. F

I get you... and then people ask in the news.. "why did he kill all that people?"

you be needing anything? revenge?
Oasis good.

Russian Orphan? elaborate OP tell more

This legit gives me some feels if true. That sucks bro.

The fuck you on here mean muggin' for house nigga?

yes

I love u OP!
GJ holding on!

I don't really have vengeance in my heart. I wanted to fucking off myself for about a month after that, considered jumping in a frozen lake, but then I realized bitches are a dime a dozen, and I can get less crazy pussy without the emotional investment. Far better off without her, but I wouldn't be upset if I found out she got gangraped by a bunch of niggers since she moved back to Atlanta.

How many prostitutes have you killed?

Let me see if I can find some photos. She was adopted by some Bible thumpers maybe a decade ago.

I don't have the cheddar for rent-a-whores. Wild how many get killed out here, though. Seems like they find a mass grave on the west mess every six months or so.

My advice to you:
>hitchhike 70 miles south to Socorro
>camp out on the college campus - you'll look like half the students there
>twist the students' arms for their lunch money, and enjoy a few meals and drinks

it's rich pickings for a guy like you, trust me

Shit was depressing for a little while, but then I learned to enjoy my own company. Booze helps, but reading really gets me through some bad shit when it flares up.

New Mexico State? I thought those cats were in Las Cruces.

If I was near you Id come swoop you up but Im in Cali. Man Im gonna tell you some tips to help you scrape by. First, if you need food, start checking out behind super markets like Vons, Albertsons, etc because they toss out food thats near expiration date. They leave them out back and the homeless shelters will come get the shit so you gotta hit them just right. I used to find boxes of donuts, brownies, loaves of bread, cakes and pies and would fill my car up so much that Id barely have enough room to sit in the driver's seat and would bring the stuff home and freeze it so it didnt go bad. You gotta go at night, thats when they put the shit outside. Grab what you can and bounce, dont hang around for anyone like security to catch you. And hit different stores, dont hit the same one all the time. I used to dumpster dive all the time and never needed to. Also, places like Goodwill and Salvation Army, check behind those places too, people take shit to donate and leave the stuff behind the store, Ive found stereos, a nice old console tv that weighed about a trillion pounds, clothes, etc. etc... You can find blankets and shit to use to make your situation more tolerable. Dont get down and do something stupid like try to off yourself, this shit is temporary and itll get better dude.

No stranger to the streets, cuz. Solid fucking tips, though. I was able to get food stamps a while back, so I eat all right. One of my friends out here is a professor at UNM, and dumpster diving is his sole source of food. Thinks too much goes to waste, which is 1000% true. Kind of makes me hate the opulence of the American dream sometimes.

Man me and my brother just happened to drive around a store one time and saw racks on racks of pastries, breads, all that shit, we fucking hit the breaks and loaded the fuck up. We couldnt fuckin believe it. We used to do that shit all the time. Another store to check out for those who got pets and money is tight, check out pet stores like Petco, my brother one night come pulling up with literally a hundred pounds of dog food they tossed into the dumpster in various bags. Why they tossed it, i have no clue but holy fuck the shit that gets wasted is mind boggling. Its good you at least got the stamps though, that shit is a life saver for real.

you being here = you are strong
keep strong and I hope some random Sup Forums fag, near you, could throw you a rope.
Go let it out!

Also, since youre able to get food stamps, go back into the department of human services or whatever they call the place there and talk to a worker about finding work for you. I know a dude that did that and they found him a job at walmart. You might not get a job like that but you'll get that pay check and you can get an apartment. The welfare office can find housing for you too, though it might be in the rough part of town surrounded by nigras.

How many dicks have you been hit in the head with?

>in a tent down by the river
Get on my level pleb.

has anyone ever told you you look like a young William Murderface?

I was thinking Stevie Ray Vaughn

The fuck kind of name is Aindriú?

No, New Mexico Tech in Socorro. Lots of nerds and lots of students/flunkies that are basically homeless themselves so you blend in some. Just be able to talk basic science if pressed.

behindthename.com/name/aindriu10